*Jomar_SL

Unlocked banner with wrong weapon

Version: 1.74

Unlocked banner "Flame weapons: Legend" with Spectre machine guns.

PS-Messages-20191013-181005.jpg

PS-Messages-20191013-180956.jpg

question : 

> Have you got fire weapons (the same for unlocking the banner) in your storage and already killed with them before ? 

> Did you play a battle just before unlocking it ?  And if yes, in this battle did you killed someone who played flamme weapons, in his flamme ? ( he burned himself )

Maybe you completed one of the other requirements for the trial and had the requirements for flame weapons usage already completed?

14 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

Maybe you completed one of the other requirements for the trial and had the requirements for flame weapons usage already completed?

This seems most likely. We need a before and after of the trial requirements. 

20 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

This is very likely. Youve had porcs forever and likely already completed the kills with fire portion, 

I don't know what I had unlocked from before on flame weapons, as I just recently gained interest in banners. The unlock came out of nowhere for me, since I was working on the purple machine guns one, so I thought it was worth investigating.

Are there hidden cameras in pvp too? Don't know if this is a banner bug or I actually took a camera.