KrissGO

Domination our team lost despite having the only capped point

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Our team was getting outnumbered so I started capping the point near our base.
I succeeded and was the only one left in my team with 3 enemies alive.
They tried capping the point but only completed it 3/4 till the timer reached 0, then our team lost despite having 1 member alive and the only captured base.
What you expected to see Our team winning
Conditions in which error reproduce Capture 1 base then let the enemies recap it partially while having less members in your team.
Problem details Mode: Domination
Map: Rock city
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 21:51:11

combat.log game.log gfx.log net.log

Edited by KrissGO

Only capping all 3 points results in a victory, if the timer runs out, the number of surviving vehicles decides who wins. Although I must admit I don't know what happens if both teams have the same amount of vehicles and one team has a capture point advantage. But I guess that would be a draw.

I think it is intentional so it is the same way it was before they changed the cap mechanics - cap it completely or nothing, except now you can "keep" some progress with the capturing if the capping player leaves the circle or is destroyed.

That one was domination not encounter tho. You can't capture all 3 points in domination.

screenshot-191014-000430.thumb.jpg.a112b

This is the base I captured:

screenshot-191014-000504.thumb.jpg.a87ee

Edited by KrissGO

Damn, forgot that mode is also on Rock City, haven't Encountered ;) it in a while. Maybe they changed the rules for winning on Rock City for Domination as well when they were changing the rules for the Encounter variant.

Now winned team is team with more cars. Later may be will changed.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1