RobyRight

durability and fix point

1) I have a truble about durability, is the durability proportional to the square fix point or not ?

(i ask this because the elephant have 16 fix point but it's came with carapace cabin that have just 12 fix point )

2) does anybody test wich weapon can kill by one shoot per durability builds ?

3) i know should be not there is "Good mode" but i have notice in one match i did shoot to one tanks for 3 times but i didn't see any number damnage white or yellows (i did hit it on back side and really near too), is there any explanation about this ?

Ty

Edited by RobyRight
correct word

1 - Im guessing you mean welding points? (The yellow squares indicating where you can mount) No it does not matter.

2 - What?

3 - If you hit an enemy theres always gonna be numbers, maybe a friendly blocked it? Equip radar so you see the red+blue names from further away
(white=armor, yellow=cabin or explosive parts like fuel barrel, ammo box, generator)

Edited by v3rgi1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

1 - Im guessing you mean welding points? (The yellow squares indicating where you can mount) No it does not matter.

2 - What?

3 - If you hit an enemy theres always gonna be numbers, maybe a friendly blocked it? Equip radar so you see the red+blue names from further away
(white=armor, yellow=cabin or explosive parts like fuel barrel, ammo box, generator)

aplogize me for my eng.,

1) yes just welding point, ty

2) exemple: thypoon can kill with just one shoot the  car with xxxx durability

thank you for your reply.

3) exacly this is the point, i didn't see any damnage number at all ! that sound me really strange  because i was alone with this enemy, it's by tank boxed without visible guns, i was behind

and i did shoot 3 time by elephant  without damnege number show that usually i can see.

2 - hm not really, durability is cabin health + armor parts you add. One Shots usually only happen if you hit an explosive part within the builds (Execs, or Crickets are pretty good for that)
I mean ofc you can calculate it, 2 Typhoons do lets say 500 damage so it can one shot a car with 500 durabiltiy but you wont face those cars in PVP if you're using 2 Typhoons :P

3 - Can just guess the shot got blocked by something and didnt actually hit...

i hope so, maybe one bug, it's happened just one time, i was worry about it's was devs in good mode....

3 hours ago, RobyRight said:

1) I have a truble about durability, is the durability proportional to the square fix point or not ?

No.

2) does anybody test wich weapon can kill by one shoot per durability builds ?

One shots are rare in crossout and more about luck than anything (hitting explosive parts right off the bat) and should not happen with any vehicle that is built right.

You can test a weapons damage in test drive. Shoot at a targets cabin and look at the yellow number. That is your damage.

3) i know should be not there is "Good mode" but i have notice in one match i did shoot to one tanks for 3 times but i didn't see any number damnage white or yellows (i did hit it on back side and really near too), is there any explanation about this ?

Stop with the paranoia. There is no god mode, there is no secret algorithm to make you lose. If you are sure you shot someone and don't see numbers, it just means you have a bad internet connection. Lag does that.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, RobyRight said:

i hope so, maybe one bug, it's happened just one time, i was worry about it's was devs in good mode....

What were you using? I watched a few Entak vids yesterday and on one of them someone fired pulsar or quasar balls at him that vanished just before impact, like they'd reached max distance and evaporated, didn't know they had limits.

2 hours ago, II_Nico_II said:

Stop with the paranoia. There is no god mode, there is no secret algorithm to make you lose. If you are sure you shot someone and don't see numbers, it just means you have a bad internet connection. Lag does that.

Well, about this you can't be sure whatever devs said, my internet connections ? Fiber 100  ping 20 ms...

Paranoia ? probly... but i play since 1980 and i did see so many impossible things happen anyway....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobyRight said:

Well, about this you can't be sure whatever devs said, my internet connections ? Fiber 100  ping 20 ms...

Paranoia ? probly... but i play since 1980 and i did see so many impossible things happen anyway....

Even a good fiber connection fux up once in a while. If you "play since 1980" you should know that.

9 minutes ago, II_Nico_II said:

Even a good fiber connection fux up once in a while. If you "play since 1980" you should know that.

Bro get ISDN and your K/D will go way up          

0.jpg

48 minutes ago, II_Nico_II said:

36 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

brain.jpeg

OR you could get a minigun/machinegun and spray the hell outta everyone, getting at least 8 assists per battle (which counts towards the kills I believe).

Mind-Centre-400x266.jpg

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

OR you could get a minigun/machinegun and spray the hell outta everyone, getting at least 8 assists per battle (which counts towards the kills I believe).

Mind-Centre-400x266.jpg

Yeah one of the last updates changed the way assists are counted. Anyone ever make an article on it?

16 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Yeah one of the last updates changed the way assists are counted. Anyone ever make an article on it?

There were 2 updates regarding that actually but its difficulty to tell exactely each one because I can't remember the exact wording to put in the forum word searching. One would make assists counts towards kills and the other removed the 15 secs cap that existed for a kill to be considered an assist (basically, for your assist to be counted the enemy was supposed to die withim 15 seconds after the last damage you dealt to him/her).

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Any explanation can be plausible, but you need learn much more than you think to know.

15 hours ago, A_V_G_P said:

ISDN in italy is obsolete for private customers i used it many years ago but right now only few company use it.

but you need learn much more than you think to know

How can I pursue knowleadge when I think I already know what I'm talking about?

Technically, how can someone knows if he/she is wrong if they aren't proven wrong yet?

1262734_404.jpg

My levels of inner struggle and confusion are dangerously high right now...

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

How can I pursue knowleadge when I think I already know what I'm talking about?

Technically, how can someone knows if he/she is wrong if they aren't proven wrong yet?

1262734_404.jpg

You don't know what you talking about, you just try with your knowleadge but that will not say you right, is sure you need much more to learn may be with a bit more modesty.

PS : your pics are just kids talk so i close here.

53 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

You don't know what you talking about, you just try with your knowleadge but that will not say you right, is sure you need much more to learn may be with a bit more modesty.

PS : your pics are just kids talk so i close here.

I wasn't trying to sound smug, that is a serious question from a psychology standpoint: every villain is the hero of his/her own story... but how to know if you are the villain or not?

I mean, if I'm speaking my heart out how can I know I'm wrong or not if I can't see people presenting arguments that I can get behind and change my views on stuff?

My brain hurts...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Trust me..

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I wasn't trying to sound smug, that is a serious question from a psychology standpoint: every villain is the hero of his/her own story... but how to know if you are the villain or not?

I mean, if I'm speaking my heart out, how can I know I'm wrong or not if I can't see people presenting arguments that I can get behind and change my view on stuff?

That you say is same for me about you, i don't know if you like talking like vilain or just say your opinion,my age say to respect anybody specially people i don't know .

4 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

my age say to respect anybody specially people i don't know .

That really should be common knowleadge at this point but we are only humans: if we can hide our faces we immediately revert back to being savages.

That's why I try to not take anything serious anymore, specially on the internet, the biggest "face hider" there is :014:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

That really should be common knowleadge at this point but we are only humans: if we can hide our faces we immediately revert back to being savages.

That's why I try to not take anything serious anymore, specially on the internet, the biggest "face hider" there is :014:

Oh well, i know as well many people like hide them face after be offensive specially in internet and spacially in our techincal interesting but this don't like to say to be condescending, at least for me.

I am new on this forum but i read many good post and players talking almost fine so, yes i like talking serious before to joke with anybody.

Have nice day.

22 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

Have nice day.

You too man.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, A_V_G_P said:

I made a couple comments here and there, I thought it was obvious enough to be honest

31 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I made a couple comments here and there, I thought it was obvious enough to be honest

I meant an actual post on it, effects to K/D good or bad etc. 

19 hours ago, A_V_G_P said:

Anyone ever make an article on it?