RobyRight

durability and fix point

2 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

I meant an actual post on it, effects to K/D good or bad etc. 

Just means kills per battle will increase faster for older players, the more games played, the slower it will increase although it will do faster..

newer players, or ones with less games played should theoretically increase faster

brand new players will probably sit at a higher kills per battle than before, even some recently joining players will probably have a higher kills per battle than some of the highest kills per battle players out there..

judging kills per battle stat now needs to take into account when a player has started playing the game as well in order to work out its relevance to a veterans stat.. 

so as that is quite a pain to do, it's quite an irrelevant statistic now.. not that it was a great one to begin with due to weapon differentiation..

I think now as long as you hit someone you will get the assist.. i rarely have games where i get less than 6 anymore, only if i miss a bot or player fighting on a mother part of the map..

It's just making the stat less relevant, honestly.. assists shouldn't be counted, that'll give a better version of the stat itself, as assists are now given for literally anything..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Just means

I know what it means. I was looking to see if others besides you had make a post on it so I could read others opinions on it. Not just a comment that will get lost. 

Its doesn't currently matter how many connection points you have also gravity and mass has nothing to do with durability. That's why those unrealistic spaced armor builds work. Total bs really but it's a video game. Would be cool if build had more complexity but most if these good balls couldn't make a car if it was complex. 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, A_V_G_P said:

I know what it means. I was looking to see if others besides you had make a post on it so I could read others opinions on it. Not just a comment that will get lost. 

Devs made that declaration about the changes is the assist system BUT even their comments get lost in the sands of time and stuff, imagine the player's.

But yeah, I probably made some comments about it here and there. TBH my kill ratio haven't change much because I mostly use cannons and shotguns, which means I usually only engange with whoever I want to/will kill (it went from 2.14 to 2.72 after the update and it stayed there ever since).

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, gruesomeIntent said:

That's why those unrealistic spaced armor builds work. Total bs really but it's a video game.

Spaced armor detonates explosives further away from where it otherwise would hit, it's used in RL.

22 hours ago, gruesomeIntent said:

Would be cool if build had more complexity but most if these good balls couldn't make a car if it was complex. 

It would also mean you have less options for being creative. Imagine if you have to plan out where power lines would go to reach anything that uses energy and certain armor parts couldn't have them being placed on it? Imagine if a stray bullet was enough to sever a power line because it was a low health armor part? Would that be a lot of fun to you?