3 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Only question i have is why the hell do we need a blue corvo lol

I think that's a rare grenade launcher.

3 hours ago, Clebardman said:

but if that's a rare grenade launcher, good (^:

I'd say it's the opposite, if that's a grenade launcher and it's too good then that'll tear through lower PS because it's a grenade launcher.

4 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

I'd say it's the opposite, if that's a grenade launcher and it's too good then that'll tear through lower PS because it's a grenade launcher.

Yeah because Impulse and Retcher are totally "too good" and "tearing through their PS range". Do you even have anything to say besides your usual "but if it's not balanced it won't be balanced" mindblowing argument?

< ' >___< ' >

Edited by Clebardman
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clebardman said:

Yeah because Impulse and Retcher are totally "too good" and "tearing through their PS range"

< ' >___< ' >

Used effectively they do. The retcher is functionally designed for long range arced fire and the impulse is good at all ranges. Hell, I'm more scared of the impulse than retcher even in PvE. There are ways to counter them at least through.

If there's a rare one then you're only got rare MGs, cannons, and shotguns that can counter them.

26 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

I think that's a rare grenade launcher.

It has the corvo symbol next to its name

Yeah with that caliber and energy cost it was a grenade launcher. makes sense to make it a revolver I guess.

No legendaries this time, or those simply not been shown/leaked yet?  It would be odd as there's never been an event that I remember without them.

Looks like the plasma drill is going to be a more offensive version of aura.

So it's a grenade launcher/revolver hybrid.. We will have to wait and see how it performs and I'm definetly going to get a couple of them, but it seems like a bit too high tier idea to be only a rare weapon o.O

Edited by xCrossFaith

13 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

So it's a grenade launcher/revolver hybrid.. We will have to wait and see how it performs and I'm definetly going to get a couple of them, but it seems like a bit too high tier idea to be only a rare weapon o.O

Maybe they plan to change the corvo too. I suggested it be a Grenade launcher when it was first released. So fingers crossed

48 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

I wonder how short-sighted one has to be to not realize catering to new players for once is what's going to save that game from doom. How much are you going to enjoy your relics when nobody will play that sinking game anymore?

"For once" what do you mean for once. 

Badges 

Raid scaling

Free fuel per engineer level up

Where in any of that is favoring progression and what major update in the last 6 months has been for end game?

You specifically have said yourself relics are considered entry level for clan wars now. The only competetive thing in the game where the reward is worth the time. So ENLIGHTEN me, how is adding a bunch of niche purpose epics into the game going to help any new player, anyways.

"Helping" new players by teasing them with junk

Thats a laugh. However im sure theres legendaries coming

8 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Maybe they plan to change the corvo too. I suggested it be a Grenade launcher when it was first released. So fingers crossed

The one in your oucture shows blast damage, id assume its a grenade launcher that reloads like a corvo

51 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

I hope not. Corvo is about where it should be now, changing them to explosives would ruin their role.

1 hour ago, Clebardman said:

I wonder how short-sighted one has to be to not realize catering to new players for once is what's going to save that game from doom. How much are you going to enjoy your relics when nobody will play that sinking game anymore?

Catering to new player is just as bad as catering to only older players, I had to really struggle when I started and it's much easier to start out now than it was when I started. Hell, hovers are still considered too good by many players and they're not even a shadow of a shadow of what they used to be.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AzraelsGrace said:

I doubt because Corvo is a sniping tool while this thing is coming to feel the blue gap left in the grenade launcher family. It would be better if they closed that gap with the Corvo family in the yellow and blue department.

Since I believe Corvo can be considered a slowfiring pinpoint accuracy sniper tool,based on old technology, maybe the Legendary would be a repeated rifle and the blue one a single shot hunting rifle? That would be cool.

• Like 1

That chainsaw thing looks like a copy of Druzbuh stats, and the skill looks similar (I can't read Russian, so I can't be sure, but the same numbers are there). Either that's just all placeholder, or it's a model change.

That plasma drill looks similar to Aurora, but more mass, durability, and damage. Wouldn't be surprised if its rarity is changed before the event to be the legendary form of Aurora. It has no overheat bar.

How will that leg-wheel mount? Front-back?

That rare explosive revolver looks like it's a regular personnel-carried grenade launcher. GL ordinance, Revolver reload mechanic (Possibly inspired by the Russian RG-6).

Edited by DominusPericulum

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

hunting rifle

Excuse me but your granddaddy's deer rifle has no place in a vehicular combat game. Just to nitpick, the Chord is an M1919 Browning and it fires a .30-06 round which is a very powerful hunting rifle round. The Vector is a Russian KPVT 14.5mm machine gun. Realistically a .50 BMG Barrett M82 would only be a common in this game. The Corvo is already an absolutely puny and unbelievably silly looking gun given its epic status. Even a .30-06 armor piercing round has a hard time going through the most modern body armor. I know I'm pulling a Matsimus but the game also has to make somewhat realistic sense to people who are actually into weapons and vehicles.

2 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

"For once" what do you mean for once. 

Badges 

Raid scaling

Free fuel per engineer level up

Where in any of that is favoring progression and what major update in the last 6 months has been for end game?

You specifically have said yourself relics are considered entry level for clan wars now. The only competetive thing in the game where the reward is worth the time. So ENLIGHTEN me, how is adding a bunch of niche purpose epics into the game going to help any new player, anyways.

"Helping" new players by teasing them with junk

Thats a laugh. However im sure theres legendaries coming

Just because its a good reward compared to the time investment doesn't mean your average working class man is going to sit down and play Crossout and grind for months as a F2P to get a clan wars viable build. If most Epics are generally uninteresting, and most rares, what is going to hold them to the game while they are working their way up to a 14-16k ps clan war vehicle? You think the devs haven't done enough for end game players, while I farmed 20 Uranium in two and a half hours and sold it for 650 coins. What are players at 5-7k powerscore with Epics getting? The devs gave too much power to Clan Wars and didn't give enough to average joe players. Uranium earners aren't buying packs cause they can just farm uranium for free once they get that reliable clan. You should be more gracious about how much endgame players have.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Renamed71622 said:

Excuse me but your granddaddy's deer rifle has no place in a vehicular combat game. 

If only my granddad was alowed to have a gun in my country...

*plays Pumped Up Kicks*

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Screenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-15.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-29.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-46.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-55.thumb.png

Get ready for some good old fashioned CROSSOUT AIDS!!!:01::08::11:

I'm not convinced that the weapon shown in the first post is supposed to be the plasma cutter that has been around for awhile. Not only was it titled plasma drill the model and firing method appear to be completely different. Judging by the pictures provided in the video, this plasma drill looks like it is a sustained beam energy weapon that also heats parts up. I would have loved to have seen some video of the weapon in action, rather than just a couple of still shots. The plasma cutter fired more like it was a baby scorpion with individual rounds, not heating effect and an entirely different model. As well as both having dramatically different stats. I believe they are two different weapons.

8 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Screenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-15.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-29.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-46.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-10-14-06-16-55.thumb.png

Those mech legs might be a very helpful game changer.  I hope they are specifically designed to allow us heavy builders the ability to strafe and dodge cannon, Cricket, and Scorpion rounds.