Firedrizzle

Sorry but it has too be said

1 hour ago, forc3dinduction said:

you forgot droners and lancers

I was commenting on the worthlessness of bare tusks which is hilarious too see. Maybe Lancers are another species though, they like too lance tracks they can easily get around or spear a degunned bot.

Thats cabcist !

Also you can tell me what you want - i see a different on the g-one (forum does not allow the g- and  -ay word? Since when is that a bad word?).

Edited by _cottton_

All they need is a skinner and you can roll people like crazy, would actually be very helpful..

1 hour ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

All they need is a skinner and you can roll people like crazy, would actually be very helpful..

Been a while since I used this.

IMG_20181206_190128.jpg

50 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

IMG_20181206_190128.jpg

Yeah not since i had my scorpion, i always felt a bit had framing that thing, watching all 10 wheels just pop off.. lol.. 

I just wish passive melee wasn't as OP as it was, and that tusk was needed fi you're to do passive damage..

I understand passive melee should be powerful at speed, but at barely any speed they still do too much imo..

The fact that passive melee goes through parts really bugs me.. how does a blade's damage go through my trainplow and break my frame? hm

On 10/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, _cottton_ said:

Thats cabcist !

Also you can tell me what you want - i see a different on the g-one (forum does not allow the g- and  -ay word? Since when is that a bad word?).

giphy.gif

On 10/15/2019 at 10:34 AM, Bonkers247 said:

IMG_20181206_190128.jpg

I was always curious on those Just didn't want to spend the money.