lucashc90

Corvo family of firearms need some love.

Considering Corvo is based on old technology and its role is of a slow firing gun with pinpoint accuracy, with its firing hate depending almost exclusively on how fast the players can tap their keys, maybe we can have another weapons that could match those characteristic by looking at the Wild West arsenal:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=LetterJohann-Fanzoj-The-Great-Migration-Double

Can't get more "Old Westy" than a side-by-side double barrel gun and a double barreled rifle (or even a triple barreled one) would be a decent "blue corvo": accurate, tap firing speed and limited magazine. It would not have the "last round" perk of the Corvo, but each shot would pack a little more punch to compensate the shorter ammo capacity.

10-Ultra-Reliable-Lever-And-Pump-Action-7-iconic-winchester-lever-action-rifles-

Bigger magazine, more power per shot. Its almost a tap fire gun, but its pin-point accuracy and limited capacity is what makes it a closer relative to both guns above. The perk is a tricky one but could revolver around faster rate of fire to justify the larger magazine... maybe "each consecutive shot does more damage, but the perk resets in 0.5 secs if the weapon isn't shot" or something like that.

So... what you think? 

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1

Hello? Was this thread really aproved or am I the only one (besides the mods) that can see it?

The corvo is interesting just really sucks it cant buffed by any means i can think of and i tried alot. Honestly though since it's crud in game I think they should remove the scorpion from big black scorpions (delete the mode entirely i say) and replace it with a corvo. Every gets the same rig and duelist style type gun. Be alot better then Big Camping Scorpions.

12 hours ago, SleepySRH said:

The corvo is interesting just really sucks it cant buffed by any means i can think of and i tried alot. Honestly though since it's crud in game I think they should remove the scorpion from big black scorpions (delete the mode entirely i say) and replace it with a corvo. Every gets the same rig and duelist style type gun. Be alot better then Big Camping Scorpions.

Actually you can buff the Corvo's reload speed like any other reloading weapon now. Colossus, Echo, etc.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, lucashc90 said:

(or even a triple barreled one) ….. It would not have the "last round" perk of the Corvo, but each shot would pack a little more punch...

So something like a triple barreled .577 Tyrannosaur?

Edited by Steel_Artist

1 hour ago, Steel_Artist said:

So a triple barrel T-rex as a blue corvo?

So something like a triple barreled .577 Tyrannosaur?

I was thinking more of a triple barrel rifle since it has fewer moving parts without the bolt action pieces.4d8c273590b56cc3315b5d506e475462.jpg