Sign in to follow this  
gruesomeIntent

CLAN WARS (THE LOW HANGING FRUIT)

Recently I stated a new clan on xbox. During our first night we played basically everyone bottom to top. I noticed a few new clans down there that were really struggling you genuinely feel bad to play them. I also noticed that we have people down their that are quitting matches before you get a chance to play them. They are just blowing up twice to drop rank to farm these poor small clans. Its my opinion their should be a penalty for not playing a war especially if they blow up on purpose. What do you guys think?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gruesomeIntent said:

Recently I stated a new clan on xbox. During our first night we played basically everyone bottom to top. I noticed a few new clans down there that were really struggling you genuinely feel bad to play them. I also noticed that we have people down their that are quitting matches before you get a chance to play them. They are just blowing up twice to drop rank to farm these poor small clans. Its my opinion their should be a penalty for not playing a war especially if they blow up on purpose. What do you guys think?

Everyone gets shet on in clan wars. You either use the cheesiest meta available, or you take your turns taking the lumps from it. I'm a clan leader on PS4 of the [FXS] clan and I had aspirations to be one of the top clans. I still do, but not as the game exists now. As is it stands now, it's just, "How do I secure my 150 uranium a week?" If dropping rank isn't being punished again, why struggle fighting radar spammed Porcs and Typhoons, and lance melee squads? Might just start out the clan session with a deranking to 200 just to farm more efficiently.

Because again, at this point, it's more about the 150 uranium than it is competition or competitive spirit. It's simply who's sporting the most cheesed out meta that wins as of right now. Skill has less to do with wins or loses than the amount of cheese your team brings. I can only play Old Town versus 8 Porcs, 12 lances, 2 Sparks and 2 harvesters so many times in a night before I'd rather just shet on the kids with triple executioners and crickets.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, gruesomeIntent said:

Slimy Clan Wars Tryhards get their ques from slimy Clan Wars Elites.  Beat up lower powered people, and non-meta players with Clan Wars Elite relic metas.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Slimy Clan Wars Tryhards get their ques from slimy Clan Wars Elites.  Beat up lower powered people, and non-meta players with Clan Wars Elite relic metas.

We have a player on PS4 much like you. His brain has been rotted from spewing his same one liners over and over and people have become numb to him. That's you on the forums.

Uuuuuuuseless büthurt camper

Edited by DHawk216
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, DHawk216 said:

Everyone gets shet on in clan wars. You either use the cheesiest meta available, or you take your turns taking the lumps from it. I'm a clan leader on PS4 of the [FXS] clan and I had aspirations to be one of the top clans. I still do, but not as the game exists now. As is it stands now, it's just, "How do I secure my 150 uranium a week?" If dropping rank isn't being punished again, why struggle fighting radar spammed Porcs and Typhoons, and lance melee squads? Might just start out the clan session with a deranking to 200 just to farm more efficiently.

Because again, at this point, it's more about the 150 uranium than it is competition or competitive spirit. It's simply who's sporting the most cheesed out meta that wins as of right now. Skill has less to do with wins or loses than the amount of cheese your team brings. I can only play Old Town versus 8 Porcs, 12 lances, 2 Sparks and 2 harvesters so many times in a night before I'd rather just shet on the kids with triple executioners and crickets.

If you are just running purples you are the type of person I have empathy because these relic clans are dropping rank to farm you. 

Edited by gruesomeIntent
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DHawk216 said:

We have a player on PS4 much like you. His brain has been rotted from spewing his same one liners over and over and people have become numb to him. That's you on the forums.

Uuuuuuuseless büthurt camper

Yeah, good for You!  On Xbox we have plenty of meta spam Clan Wars Tryhards like you, who struggle so hard to catch up to the fraudulent success of Clan Wars Elites.

THERES A GOOD CLAN WARS TRYHARD! WANNA COOKIE?  TOO BAD!, you gotta massage Targem first.

• Haha 1

Dhawk's clan runs quick double-Aegis builds like 2 Punisher double Aegis. Calling Porcs and Harvester lance cheesy, which I agree with, is comical considering hiding behind bubbles is just as cheesy. That being said, Porcs should be 4 energy since having 7 leftover energy for modules with 3 strong relics on a build is ridiculous.

• Upvote 2

I dont really care what people run. I just think tossing games by blowing up or whatever to farm Aces is bs. Plus I want my Urainium and I can't when they blow up because I have zero points. 

Edited by gruesomeIntent
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gruesomeIntent said:

I just think tossing games by blowing up or whatever to farm Aces is bs.

The irony

• Haha 2

There is a penalty for blowing up 1st round, they get a 10 min timeout and I think repeating that can get you banned longer. Enjoy the free points I guess. Even if someone disconnects on my team we always stay and let the other team get enough enough points for ore.

16 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Dhawk's clan runs quick double-Aegis builds like 2 Punisher double Aegis. Calling Porcs and Harvester lance cheesy, which I agree with, is comical considering hiding behind bubbles is just as cheesy. That being said, Porcs should be 4 energy since having 7 leftover energy for modules with 3 strong relics on a build is ridiculous.

I own 3 relics that can all be deleted by a triple executioner blast. Every other relic can say it'd survive that blast. But my guns which are worth literally 4,000% more and took me two years to get being one shot by multiple types of epics and legendaries is inexcuseable by this shet company. Excuse me if I use the only thing in this game that prevents me from being perpetually one shot. You only find it cheesy because you know how squishy I'd be if the shield goes down. So you spend your 4 seconds at a time thinking im the cheesy one. Nope, not even entertaining the idea. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

There is a penalty for blowing up 1st round, they get a 10 min timeout and I think repeating that can get you banned longer. Enjoy the free points I guess. Even if someone disconnects on my team we always stay and let the other team get enough enough points for ore.

There is no timeout! It's broken! Personally I think it should 30minutes so it detrimental to not try

Edited by gruesomeIntent
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DHawk216 said:

I own 3 relics that can all be deleted by a triple executioner blast. Every other relic can say it'd survive that blast. But my guns which are worth literally 4,000% more and took me two years to get being one shot by multiple types of epics and legendaries is inexcuseable by this shet company. Excuse me if I use the only thing in this game that prevents me from being perpetually one shot. You only find it cheesy because you know how squishy I'd be if the shield goes down. So you spend your 4 seconds at a time thinking im the cheesy one. Nope, not even entertaining the idea. 

How dare their aim and click builds not be able to insta slap you while you aim for guns, fly and activate 2 shields accordingly at the same time, dual aegis is certainly no cheese, that takes far more co-ordination that spamming a proc button, or some fixed cannons etc..

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this