CS_2492

Attention Random Raid Players!

Random Raid Players, please stop using light cabs on hard raids!

Do not listen to the dumb Clan Wars Elites! They do not play raids, because they are spoiled, entitled, brats that get rich off of uranium.  Light cabs are not good for hard raids, unless you like dying and running out of repair KITS HALFWAY THROUGH the raids!

I suggest you all start using Bastion cabs for raids, because they have 50% damage reduction, which allows you to survive raids with less armor.  Also use Scavenger/Steppenwolf armor which gives you the most armor for the lowest powerscore ratio.

Speed and that extra point of energy are not worth it.  You cannot outrun bullets from bots with autoaim.

Also keep your powerscore below 7499 PS so that the difficulty will not be too high to beat the raids.

1. Last but not least, please use MG's on raids.  They are best for stripping bots fast to stop them from blowing up the objective. 

2. Cannons are a no-go, they are too slow, unwieldy, and if you miss, you are doing nothing. 

3. Shotguns, melee, and fire are not good either, because it takes extra time to get close and neutralize them, therefore it is faster to strip bots and move on with MGs. 

4. It pains me to say this, but Autocannons are not good for raids either, unless you pair them with an MG.  Their turn speed is too slow to track zippy fast bots, and slower projectile velocity makes the turning problem even worse.

There you go, follow these tips if you want to win raids.

But here we go! Here come the dumb, crappy clan wars elites who will say: "HARUMPH I SAY!"  "I DONT PLAY RAIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BORING, BUT KEEP USING LIGHT CABS, KEEP USING CANNONS, KEEP USING PVP BASED CHEESE BUILDS."  "THEY TOTALLY WORK JUST FINE ON RAIDS."  "WHO CARES IF YOU FAIL RAIDS AND WASTE FUEL!"  "IM A ROYAL, GRAND CLAN WARS ELITE THAT IS TOO BUSY GETTING RICH OFF OF RELIC DISPARITIES ON PVP AND CLAN WARS."  "GOOD DAY PEASANT."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Agree witht the tips.

Skipped the rant :D

But expect me to be on any PS. I do not play the devs "relative" game.

I build what i think i need to and if this is 14k then it is so.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

and fire are not good either

Depends on the raid. If its a raid like Data Theft, War for Fire, and Perimeter breach where enemies reliably spawn in and drive together in groups I always bring dual Incinerators and an epic radar scanner. I firebomb entire groups of enemies as they come into the area and constantly keep them red hot to double the damage of my entire raid team with me. Then I firebomb my teammates because the enemies dogpile right around them and the flames dont hurt friendlys.

On other raids where enemies just come in from all over the place and constantly drive around in every direction its awful though, and yes, bring different guns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Depends on the raid. If its a raid like Data Theft, War for Fire, and Perimeter breach

And the "kill the big boss" map (i have no idea why i dont remember the name atm) (factory map).

Fire works great there.

(bad luck with random players: if you got 3 with fire like me last few rounds then you are f*ed :D )

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

1. Last but not least, please use porcupines on raids.  They are best for obliterating bots fast to stop them from blowing up the objectiv

Sir yes sir

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

Do not listen to the dumb Clan Wars Elites! They do not play raids, because they are spoiled, entitled, brats that get rich off of uranium.  Light cabs are not good for hard raids, unless you like dying and running out of repair KITS HALFWAY THROUGH the raids!

I suggest you all start using Bastion cabs for raids, because they have 50% damage reduction, which allows you to survive raids with less armor.  Also use Scavenger/Steppenwolf armor which gives you the most armor for the lowest powerscore ratio.

Speed and that extra point of energy are not worth it.  You cannot outrun bullets from bots with autoaim.

Also keep your powerscore below 7499 PS so that the difficulty will not be too high to beat the raids.

1. Last but not least, please use MG's on raids.  They are best for stripping bots fast to stop them from blowing up the objective. 

2. Cannons are a no-go, they are too slow, unwieldy, and if you miss, you are doing nothing. 

3. Shotguns, melee, and fire are not good either, because it takes extra time to get close and neutralize them, therefore it is faster to strip bots and move on with MGs. 

4. It pains me to say this, but Autocannons are not good for raids either, unless you pair them with an MG.  Their turn speed is too slow to track zippy fast bots, and slower projectile velocity makes the turning problem even worse.

But here we go! Here come the dumb, crappy clan wars elites who will say: "HARUMPH I SAY!"  "I DONT PLAY RAIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BORING, BUT KEEP USING LIGHT CABS, KEEP USING CANNONS, KEEP USING PVP BASED CHEESE BUILDS."  "THEY TOTALLY WORK JUST FINE ON RAIDS."  "WHO CARES IF YOU FAIL RAIDS AND WASTE FUEL!"  "IM A ROYAL, GRAND CLAN WARS ELITE THAT IS TOO BUSY GETTING RICH OFF OF RELIC DISPARITIES ON PVP AND CLAN WARS."  "GOOD DAY PEASANT."

I'm making more coins in 4 hours of clan wars then you're doing in a month of raids, wooops

Have fun in raids, mate

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I use a Level 14 Hans, a Jawbreaker, Dual Caucasus, 4 Large Wheels, Epic Detector, Passive Melee, all the 8x4 armor panels and a Cheetah. I ram them and I kill them. My teammates strip them, I kill them. My teammates set them on fire, I kill them. I agree with your tips, but I like having max health and killing them. I do not care if I die multiple times as long as the object survives. I know which Raiders need to die first (like the Fuse Bot Raider) and their weak spots. I mostly fight Lunatics and unless someone brings a high PS vehicle into the Raid then they die quickly. My Caucasus are on separate triggers so I can kill 2 at a time if needed.

Good post, peace

• Like 1

i agree with some exception, but i have to say i never see anybody in this forum play on my time so i think i have to play raid withs crazy PS people again again again....

(i use usually shootgun, spectre and mg13 in easy and normal raids  but some time dual fatman and elephant  in hard ones without any problems, yes you can lose the target with cannons but when you hit one you need just one shoot to kill)

Edited by RobyRight
integrations

7 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

CW player here, doing both hard and plastic raid, every week since beginning. Did all 3 Seasons before that.
This constant CW bashing is getting boring. Just chill up, get a clan, and start farming yourself....

below 5200, or just use a r1p pve build. 

Yes and in most cases just stripping is better than killing (example boss tower in steel cradle, if you dont kill the raiders the second raider wave wont spawn)

can agree with that stuff
Fire might work but makes no one see what they are shooting at (degunning is harder)
melee sucks since no more chase
3 Fafnir are nice tho for lunatics, 1 shots them IF no one went over 5200 (DO not go p till 7499 like suggested here, degunning gets alot harder, and most people run 5k builds so if you bring 7 they are in a disadvantage)

prejustice much? I mean its exactly what i wrote, right?

Edited by v3rgi1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

They do not play raids, because they are spoiled

Actually, we don't play raids because they are long, boring, unrewarding, repetitive, the bots scaling doesn't make any sense and they are just a bad excuse to make the grind longer with the "raid exclusive" materials

Personally, I had not played raids in over a year, was bored yesterday and thought "heh.. Why not"   result:

Win on a Steel Craddle: 11 plastic

Yeah that's another year of "nope" for me :) 

And before your dumb and previsible answer comes: If I bother to get into a raid, I go with machine guns or Equalizers, so feel free to shut the xxxx up about the builds of people you've never seen playing ^^ 

12 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Sir yes sir

Well yeah, even though I didn't say that, Porcs seem to be an exception.  I usually get MVP using my Equalizer, dual Protector build, but whenever someone shows up with Porcs. They yank MVP from me, because Porcs. Do so much damage, and deny entire areas.

18 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

Well yeah, even though I didn't say that, Porcs seem to be an exception.  I usually get MVP using my Equalizer, dual Protector build, but whenever someone shows up with Porcs. They yank MVP from me, because Porcs. Do so much damage, and deny entire areas.

Porcs are just easy... and they usually deal with any bots very easily..

Without sounding too douchey, i get MVP a lot.. and i do notice that whenever theres a porc player they always score very high in comparison to most people, even themselves when they aren't using porcs..

It seems, to me, that the weapons are a bit too easy to use for their damage, energy and PS.. 

Edited by Xbox_M_422
Do I need to add everything from crossout to my phone dictionary..
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Actually, we don't play raids because they are long, boring, unrewarding, repetitive, the bots scaling doesn't make any sense and they are just a bad excuse to make the grind longer with the "raid exclusive" materials

Personally, I had not played raids in over a year, was bored yesterday and thought "heh.. Why not"   result:

Win on a Steel Craddle: 11 plastic

Yeah that's another year of "nope" for me :) 

And before your dumb and previsible answer comes: If I bother to get into a raid, I go with machine guns or Equalizers, so feel free to shut the xxxx up about the builds of people you've never seen playing ^^ 

Good for you!  I just have a problem with Clan Wars Elites who mislead people out of spite for me into believing ineffective non MG weapons and builds are ok to use on raids. 

Last time I made a topic telling people to use MGs on Raids, some dumb clan wars elite said: "HARUMPH!"  "YOU CAN USE WHATEVER YOU WANT!"  No you can't, unless you want to lose and waste everyone's fuel.

10 hours ago, RobyRight said:

(i use usually shootgun, spectre and mg13 in easy and normal raids  but some time dual fatman and elephant  in hard ones without any problems, yes you can lose the target with cannons but when you hit one you need just one shoot to kill)

No, Elephants and Fatmen are not good for raids, you may get lucky, but you are probably just being carried by your squad mates using MGs.  Cannons are too slow for defense raids. 

19 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

You look dumb telling players what to use, if you see a Ace with cannons kindly provide them a Mg and stop whining.......

5 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Porcs are just easy... and they usually deal with any bots very easily..

Without sounding too douchey, i get MVP a lot.. and i do notice that whenever theres a porc player they always score very high in comparison to most people, even themselves when they aren't using porcs..

It seems, to me, that the weapons are a bit too easy to use for their damage, energy and PS.. 

Porcs are not that easy. They just look like it. Other players totally screw up bot lanes,porcing yourself is a bad time, porcs are aids for trying to hit something not following a path, like at the start of wff when the bots drive around the generators. 

But yes, they are really good over all

14 hours ago, CS_2492 said:

No, Elephants and Fatmen are not good for raids, you may get lucky, but you are probably just being carried by your squad mates using MGs.  Cannons are too slow for defense raids. 

No, that is not true, elephant and fatman are not so slow like you say i did many raids with them and most of them i did win with more killing than other players, that of course depend if you stay under 7K PS if somebody came in raids with 10K or more that is another story....

I can say too the aurora (double) is great in raids, specially for flame bolts.

Edited by RobyRight
correct word

the best ps is not "under 7499" but "under 6k".. the best ps actually is 5999. hard raid start at 5000, and every 1000ps over, you up durability of ennemis, so 5999 is the best ps to do raid with minimum durability of ennemis.

"stop take light cab"? hum the best cab is growl to make a 5999ps + gasgen and rare wheel, a hotred and for weapons you have choice : 4 vector, 3 spectre or mg13, 2mg13 + aurora...

with clanmate with all a 5999 machinegun and growl, all hard raid are so easy and we dont die 1 time... with only 800hp and growl. so stop take a 7499 with medium cab and test 5999 (my raid build for exemple : growl + gen +2 energy + 2 mg 13 + aurora +hotred + doppler + 6 apc wheel , weapons on a tower with "buggy grid"

all 7499 finish with less score that this build..  and with the less durability of ennemis (due to the "5999ps") you can easily dégun them (for sca or nomad)   or explose cab (for lunatic)

if ALL PLAYERS will be smart and go raid with 5999, all hard raid will be so easy..

but players seem to not read patchnote saying difficulty of raid up with ps of players.. hard raid start a 5000? ok so dont go over 5999 to not up difficulty

(please, stop go raid with drone.. the best way is machine gun.. some clanmate use canon or wasp on raid, they are good, it could work, but need a skilled player to use this kind of weapon.; but drone or caucassus are just useless, you never can aim what you want

• Upvote 2

when i see a 7500ps with same weapons i take (3 epic), he dont have more dps than my build at 5999, but he up durability of ennemis, so just his ps make the raid harder for nothing. he always reply "i have more hp than you" ok and what? a full team 5999ps on raid dont need more than 800hp (with 800hp i never die with a full clan team who know the raid and know how to raid)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DarkTroll_Fr said:

the best ps is not "under 7499" but "under 6k".. the best ps actually is 5999. hard raid start at 5000, and every 1000ps over, you up durability of ennemis, so 5999 is the best ps to do raid with minimum durability of ennemis.

"stop take light cab"? hum the best cab is growl to make a 5999ps + gasgen and rare wheel, a hotred and for weapons you have choice : 4 vector, 3 spectre or mg13, 2mg13 + aurora...

with clanmate with all a 5999 machinegun and growl, all hard raid are so easy and we dont die 1 time... with only 800hp and growl. so stop take a 7499 with medium cab and test 5999 (my raid build for exemple : growl + gen +2 energy + 2 mg 13 + aurora +hotred + doppler + 6 apc wheel , weapons on a tower with "buggy grid"

all 7499 finish with less score that this build..  and with the less durability of ennemis (due to the "5999ps") you can easily dégun them (for sca or nomad)   or explose cab (for lunatic)

if ALL PLAYERS will be smart and go raid with 5999, all hard raid will be so easy..

but players seem to not read patchnote saying difficulty of raid up with ps of players.. hard raid start a 5000? ok so dont go over 5999 to not up difficulty

(please, stop go raid with drone.. the best way is machine gun.. some clanmate use canon or wasp on raid, they are good, it could work, but need a skilled player to use this kind of weapon.; but drone or caucassus are just useless, you never can aim what you want

Good, i will try, but really i don't feel hard (easy or normal) raids with my 6,6K PS if will not there are teammate with much more highter PS

we saw the difficulty, with a team of 3 5999ps and a 7k, is near that "4 group at 5999" but when we had a +8/9k with us, we spend more time to degun ennemis.. its a fact and some patchnote said that, for the difficulty increase with ps of players.

its just not clear for the % of ennemis durability add for each scale of ps

Why waste time on raids... ?! the same boring grind over and over again: make some ugly tower build that would never work in pvp, then stand still and shoot at everything that moves... zzzzzZZZZ 

5 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Why waste time on raids... ?! the same boring grind over and over again: make some ugly tower build that would never work in pvp, then stand still and shoot at everything that moves... zzzzzZZZZ 

I like free coins, purple crate = 300c all 2 weeks

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RobyRight said:

No, that is not true, elephant and fatman are not so slow like you say i did many raids with them and most of them i did win with more killing than other players, that of course depend if you stay under 7K PS if somebody came in raids with 10K or more that is another story....

I can say too the aurora (double) is great in raids, specially for flame bolts.

Yeah, no. Fatmen and elephants are just like all other cannons in raids, they're worthless.

36 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Badges.

30 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

I like free coins, purple crate = 300c all 2 weeks

Nah, you open the crate and sell whatever you get if you don't want to keep it. The crates are rarely worth more than the majority of items you can get from them.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

You look dumb telling players what to use, if you see a Ace with cannons kindly provide them a Mg and stop whining.......

You look dumb, failing raids, because you use cannons.

• Confused 1