xXMrSkeletonXx

I hope we also get this awesome discount.

We never got the 50% off Scanner sale PC received, and still only have 1 Scanner option in the store, so hopefully we actually get this and don't get left out of another good discount. We play the same game as PC, just with a controller, so give us the same stuff please. Thanks.

Screenshot_2019-10-14-21-37-53.png

• Upvote 7

We don't want discount on fusing. It will cause inflation. Prices are already bloated on our platform. We want more resources pumped into the game to drive prices down.

• Confused 4

6 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

We don't want discount on fusing. It will cause inflation. Prices are already bloated on our platform. We want more resources pumped into the game to drive prices down.

it would be better if we could just choose the fusion option we want...

for the first time i fused 4 epics recently and I was very lucky with the results....

If PC players get that benefit then I don't see why console players shouldn't as well..

At the moment fusing is an absolute rip off and should never be a gamble if you have to use 3 of the same item for 1...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

PC players get always the good benefits....:zlo::017:

We also spend money on the game and we should get the same benefits :017:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HammeredByNature said:

it would be better if we could just choose the fusion option we want...

for the first time i fused 4 epics recently and I was very lucky with the results....

If PC players get that benefit then I don't see why console players shouldn't as well..

At the moment fusing is an absolute rip off and should never be a gamble if you have to use 3 of the same item for 1...

If everyone could choose their fusion, it would just increase the gap between the rich and the poor players. Do you want to fight against fused relics? You might for example fuse a Harvester, an expensive but sane choice, since it only has 2 outcomes: damage and structure. And since both are high to begin with, it's a win/win. I would fuse my Porcupines. What do you think would happen with the ingame market if more players did like me? How many relic fusions are needed to spike relic prices up to 100k again? What would happen with the progression rate for the average to averagely advanced players?

Grats with your fusing. I have fused 180 times, so I am well aware of the sink.

I thought I explained it enough, but I can go on if needed. If we deflate the ingame market, we lower the entry level for pay to progress. The more players that bother to actually pay, the more Targem can spend on develop this game and on servers. The more resources are generated in the game, the less grind per item. So this also makes general progress faster for everyone, not only for fusing. A resource boost does not only "discount" fusing, but all production.

Everyone knows before the fusing that it is a gamble. Unless you are going to CW with it, there is absolutely no need for it. Nice, yes. Needed, no. And it is a sink by design. It is supposed to and needs to be. Without it, we would see an evergoing deflation and ruin of the ingame market. Also, FOTM will often make your fusing obsolete. 3 fused radiators is a pure waste if you run cannons in cw.

But the most important factor, from my point of view, is that with different events on different platforms, the inflation level can be evened out between each other. This will allow for an easy transition into crossplay.

• Upvote 2

They are simply draining recourses, both resources and coins from their most profitable platform to gain as much money from upcoming events.. 

We may get it too, but i doubt it's a priority, if anything its simple not worth the money spent on the person who has to set it up for consoles..

Most points here are good except one: 

We have a healthy market right where it is. Any more cost and it only benefits the players that work the market or buy packs and sell.  Any less and it only benefits people that grind 24/7. 

Edited by submaxcw

33 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

We also spend money on the game and we should get the same benefits :017:

I agree!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

It's a short term thing. The market would obviously recover. Do you not want Knight Riders to return just because prices of resources and some crafting parts go up in price? 

1 hour ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

It's a short term thing. The market would obviously recover. Do you not want Knight Riders to return just because prices of resources and some crafting parts go up in price? 

Knight riders do not soak up more items than regular production. You don't want less grind?

1 hour ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Knight riders do not soak up more items than regular production. You don't want less grind?

True. Many people even save up for it, so a lot is inactivity before the event and finally the resources are used during. 

However lower cost does not equal less grind. It's quite the opposite. The people that mostly grind will continue to do so while everyone else sees a decrease in how far their resources go in terms of coin, thereby increasing the grind. 

20 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

However lower cost does not equal less grind. It's quite the opposite. The people that mostly grind will continue to do so while everyone else sees a decrease in how far their resources go in terms of coin, thereby increasing the grind. 

If we get increased resource rewards (instead of fusion event), the grind goes down. You get resources from everything in this game, whether you put it in the grind category or not. Battle time spent before you can manufacture goes down. If you deflate item value, you will get more back from every coin spent too. Since there are no other ingame currencies, that part does not matter much. One purple in, is one purple out of the market (minus taxes). What matters is if the player base bother to pay €10 to progress. What would you pay €10 to get? A blue item? Purple? Legendary? 2 legendaries? The more bang per buck, the more players are willing to sponsor too. So, we want events that bring deflation, coz packs bring inflation. Packs pays for more content and servers, so we want packs aswell.

And as console players, we would benefit greatly from a merge. If average item value between the platforms were evened out, this could be painless. Atm PS4 market is not really healthy, and have not been as long as I've been trading actively. More items are being added into the game, but traders can only handle 40 trade orders at any given time, split into 20/20 buy/sell. Several times every week I see the market crack on different items. I make loads of coins off this, ofc, but everyone loses in the long run. 

If we get increased resource rewards (instead of fusion event), the grind goes down. You get resources from everything in this game, whether you put it in the grind category or not. Battle time spent before you can manufacture goes down. If you deflate item value, you will get more back from every coin spent too. Since there are no other ingame currencies, that part does not matter much. One purple in, is one purple out of the market (minus taxes). What matters is if the player base bother to pay €10 to progress. What would you pay €10 to get? A blue item? Purple? Legendary? 2 legendaries? The more bang per buck, the more players are willing to sponsor too. So, we want events that bring deflation, coz packs bring inflation. Packs pays for more content and servers, so we want packs aswell.

And as console players, we would benefit greatly from a merge. If average item value between the platforms were evened out, this could be painless. Atm PS4 market is not really healthy, and have not been as long as I've been trading actively. More items are being added into the game, but traders can only handle 40 trade orders at any given time, split into 20/20 buy/sell. Several times every week I see the market crack on different items. I make loads of coins off this, ofc, but everyone loses in the long run. 

Just no. You don't have to respond because I can tell this will be another arguement that goes on for weeks where neither will give an inch. I'll just cover two points before I go. 

If we get increased resource rewards

This has happened several times and has not been beneficial. The exception being relics but that wasn't increased reward but a complete rework of the effect of chance. 

Atm PS4 market is not really healthy, and have not been as long as I've been trading actively.

There was one time when it was better. It is incredibly healthy at the moment. As you decrease cost, you eventually reach a point, as you can see with some resources, where there is no profit margin, a loss when market buying, and if you think they won't increase grind another way, you're only kidding yourself. That shuts down a lot of growth to the point where you either grind 24/7, buy packs, or get left behind. This is direct experience from PC markets. 

Edited by submaxcw

12 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Just no.

Just yes too then.

13 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

This has happened several times and has not been beneficial. The exception being relics but that wasn't increased reward but a complete rework of the effect of chance. 

And which of the times were not beneficial? How was it hurting the game? It's not like we need to search for hours to find players that struggle with the amount of grind in here. Also I remember some jealousy threads, not too long ago, about how much more bang pc players get per buck. Both with and without "hashtag consoles".

21 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

There was one time when it was better. It is incredibly healthy at the moment. As you decrease cost, you eventually reach a point, as you can see with some resources, where there is no profit margin, a loss when market buying, and if you think they won't increase grind another way, you're only kidding yourself. That shuts down a lot of growth to the point where you either grind 24/7, buy packs, or get left behind. This is direct experience from PC markets. 

A market is not healthy as long as it is cracking on a weekly basis. I benefit from it, yes, but the vast majority does not. The situation has been both better and vorse than it is now. To call it incredibly healthy is not even a far stretch. It's just off target. Please point out when a resource event put more grind into the game. We don't have pc market. We occationally run dry of items, on a weekly basis. Both on the buying and selling end of the trade. How is an item consuming event going to help the situation? It is not only item prices going down, resource prices too. There will still be profit. Since you follow pc market, this is the Cricket prices, as an example:

Screenshot-20191016-012436.jpg

Guess what day the event started.

36 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

If everyone could choose their fusion, it would just increase the gap between the rich and the poor players.

recent changes to clan wars and making it easier to create relic weapons has had that kind of effect anyway... I can't see it getting a whole lot worse..

The increased grind has also greatly contributed towards the gap between the rich and poor players.....

wouldn't be so bad if the grind was always the same with no pointless additions....

39 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Do you want to fight against fused relics?

The abundance of relics due to changes has already allowed that to happen.... If anyone is mad enough to do that then the joke is on them really....

41 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

And since both are high to begin with, it's a win/win. I would fuse my Porcupines. What do you think would happen with the ingame market if more players did like me? How many relic fusions are needed to spike relic prices up to 100k again? What would happen with the progression rate for the average to averagely advanced players?

Since when have Targem developers properly thought anything through?......

there will be problems with any change that's made now... 

The developers decisions have greatly contributed towards a very low playerbase and an extraordinary slow rate of progression..

This will dis encourage new players from wanting to progress in the game...

I myself recently saw some old online friends who played crossout and quit when the humpbacks energy changed to 11.... The amount of things I had to explain showed just how much the game has gone down hill as far as grinding goes.... 

19 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

What would happen with the progression rate for the average to averagely advanced players?

Lets be honest the progression rate is already pretty [email protected] unless you can get uranium on a regular basis in clan wars....

Grats with your fusing. I have fused 180 times, so I am well aware of the sink.

I always knew you were mad... but fair play for your accomplishments in this game...

If we deflate the ingame market, we lower the entry level for pay to progress. 

That's a potential outcome yes but not guaranteed... 

The more players that bother to actually pay, the more Targem can spend on develop this game and on servers. The more resources are generated in the game, the less grind per item. So this also makes general progress faster for everyone, not only for fusing. A resource boost does not only "discount" fusing, but all production.

Only if the player base increases as well!!!

And the average player paying more money does not guarantee the Developers would invest more money into the game.... None of us have any details in that regard so we have no idea how much a priority this game is to them, i hope your right but sometimes I have my doubts...

Everyone knows before the fusing that it is a gamble. Unless you are going to CW with it, there is absolutely no need for it. Nice, yes. Needed, no. And it is a sink by design.

Once again we've gone into the difference between need and desire....

We can play clan wars and are not required to win every time to do so..... If we desire to win and get uranium then an investment is required for making a build that works well with your team. 

Depending how how far up the ladder you go.... real money will definitely be required....

It is supposed to and needs to be. Without it, we would see an evergoing deflation and ruin of the ingame market. Also, FOTM will often make your fusing obsolete. 3 fused radiators is a pure waste if you run cannons in cw.

Potentially true but your comment  on deflation is based on theory and This game has recovered from much more damaging actions on the developers part....

well when I say recovered it's......still riddled with cancer but may be in a very slow healing process...

But the most important factor, from my point of view, is that with different events on different platforms, the inflation level can be evened out between each other. This will allow for an easy transition into crossplay.

yes and that will also help with the player base....

The grind is still a seriously cancerous issue though....

I've seen new players try to make it in this game and it's a very sad sight....

worst part is when the desperation shows and they make a 5k build for hard raids, praying they will be carried to victory....

Edited by HammeredByNature

On 10/15/2019 at 4:36 AM, *Jomar_SL said:

I agree with you 95% of the time but temporary high ressources prices are good for new players. It allows them to make money during the event and spend it at normal prices after. The only losers in this are the people that bought money packs.

12 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Just no. You don't have to respond

Hey buddy, this is not how argumentation works. Like at all. Lmfao.

It's their fault for delaying the KR so much tbh. Everybody I knw that plays that game seriously is saving up on ressources since three monthes minimum. I'm pretty sure Targem knows how much scrap metal, copper, plastic and badges are lying around, and that number must be astronomical. I'm sitting on 20k badges and the ressources that go with it, and I'm a poor one in my clan. Had to make a CW build a couple monthes ago wich left a hole in my ressources.

The free workbenches followed by that are a clear attempt at taking some of that capital away before the KR. The free workbenches alone would have had no effect (because lots of people probably stockpiled on rare items to craft during the KR), but that second offer makes sure lots of ressources simply disappear from the market.

Edited by Clebardman

49 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

I'm sitting on 20k badges and the ressources that go with it, and I'm a poor one in my clan.

Cause and effect here ;)

15 hours ago, II_Nico_II said:

Hey buddy, this is not how argumentation works. Like at all. Lmfao.

Exactly. I didn't want to discuss it further with him. He's clearly wrong but believes he's right. Therefore, there's no point. I provided a couple small points and everyone can make their own decisions from there because I didn't have the patience or the time to waste on a stalemate. And that little chart he provided (although I appreciate the effort) further proves my points yet he doesn't grasp that. So it's all fine and good. It doesn't really make any difference in anything. 

Edited by submaxcw

3 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Exactly. I didn't want to discuss it further with him. He's clearly wrong but believes he's right. Therefore, there's no point. I provided a couple small points and everyone can make their own decisions from there because I didn't have the patience or the time to waste on a stalemate. And that little chart he provided (although I appreciate the effort) further proves my points yet he doesn't grasp that. So it's all fine and good. It doesn't really make any difference in anything. 

Ok. Fair enough :014:

I'm all for the fusing event from PC coming over to consoles, it would be a good opportunity for people to get caught up on fusion. Yes it will inflate the market temporarily, and the people that have a ton fused already (including myself) will lose out on some money because of the higher cost we had to pay, but after the event is over the prices would stabilize. I'm all for it

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, LycanHammer said:

I'm all for the fusing event from PC coming over to consoles, it would be a good opportunity for people to get caught up on fusion. Yes it will inflate the market temporarily, and the people that have a ton fused already (including myself) will lose out on some money because of the higher cost we had to pay, but after the event is over the prices would stabilize. I'm all for it

Removing items from thw game does not inflate anything. There is a huge surplus of every resource just sitting there at the llwest prices theyve ever been. The entire term is used out of context in gaming anyways

Edited by Babylonsburning
  • Upvote 1