_Acid_Bruvski_

PvP is a rubbish.

Recommended Posts

I want to speak to devs, players, the god himself. Why PvP is so trash? Putting up to 5 bots in each team, while they got a perfect aim while standing still! I remember ripping hair off my scalp when 3x cricket bot with perfect aim was still in pvp, why did it take 1year to remove it? And why devs gave no way of controlling lowkey players, I got a video where I got 7 trash players in my team, while opposite team had 4 players that are up to a challenger standard! 

The system should be simple, identifying lowkey trash players, and spreading them equally between two teams! I can't always carry alone, can't you understand? And if players in a team, they should be marked somehow! I'm tired of players asking me "are you together bois?"!! 

Also why I can't see other players ping! Sometimes that could put a blame away from player to a ping! 

So much room for improvement in PvP but it stays the same for 3 years, what the hell? Leave your improvement suggestions please! 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bots should be removed from high ps pvp. They are quite simply too stupid for that level of play. Unless you give the AI the ability to learn from its play, it will always be too stupid in high ps. They don't even try to get out of puddles...

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's your problem: you're giving too many damns about random pvp.

sometimes you're in the steamrolling part of the server, sometimes you get flattened no matter what you do.

yesterday i even got an idiot on my team that only bumped into allies to immobilize them. contributing even less than 0, didnt know that was the new goal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ecele said:

Ur server sux, it's too offensive, sexist

Ah... there really isn't no place like home...

1 hour ago, ecele said:

and I hate DJ Trump

Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-12.16.26.png

Me too, his hits are so 2016 and too industrial to my taste. I fancy some USSR Anthem myself.

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russians might as well be bots.

EU and NA matches are constantly full of 2-4 bots on each team.

Edited by Crunk_Prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Xbox_M_422 Nice new name, mister I-Tag-Mods-And-Insult-Them-In-The-Same-Post. Did you at least manage to get drones nerfed? Please tell me you did :'D

Edited by Clebardman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Yeah i see that too, makes me wonder how.. Sometimes i get 1 shot, but i have like 500hp at 9.2-6k.. so its more easily done.. but others at that level i am unsure.. unless they have a mandrake or something.. 

 

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

@Xbox_M_422 loved your new profile pic :lol:

Did you get banned for the china stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I got Suspended for 24 hours, and I have moderated content for a week so.. 

I have a lot of warnings..

Got 24hr chat ban once because I said the first frase of this paragraph:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades#Late_medieval_and_early_modern_crusades

You can't make this sheed up! :lol:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Ah... there really isn't no place like home...

Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-12.16.26.png

Me too, his hits are so 2016 and too industrial to my taste. I fancy some USSR Anthem myself.

do u play pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AmongstEnemies said:

do u play pc

Is mayonnaise an instrument? How about horseradish?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I got Suspended for 24 hours, and I have moderated content for a week so.. 

I have a lot of warnings..

OMG what did you say ?

For that i did read you are one of ones talk fine in this forum...

I am sorry .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Perhaps Grenadier drones photoshopped over Tiananmen Square tanks was a tad far, although it got the attention it deserved.. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

That bottom guy quit right at the start of the match as it was..

Probably got dropped from the match because of a bad connection, it sucks but at least that reasonable.

2 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

and the second guy down just had AI weapons...

That's also a bot so it's even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ecele said:

I want to speak to devs, players, the god himself. Why PvP is so trash? Putting up to 5 bots in each team, while they got a perfect aim while standing still! I remember ripping hair off my scalp when 3x cricket bot with perfect aim was still in pvp, why did it take 1year to remove it? And why devs gave no way of controlling lowkey players, I got a video where I got 7 trash players in my team, while opposite team had 4 players that are up to a challenger standard! 

The system should be simple, identifying lowkey trash players, and spreading them equally between two teams! I can't always carry alone, can't you understand? And if players in a team, they should be marked somehow! I'm tired of players asking me "are you together bois?"!! 

Also why I can't see other players ping! Sometimes that could put a blame away from player to a ping! 

So much room for improvement in PvP but it stays the same for 3 years, what the hell? Leave your improvement suggestions please! 

I've said pretty much same thing about team balancing, but that's because matchmaking is trying to get 50/50 win / loss ratio. so if you get good team 1-3 times, then next 1-3 times you get rubbish team and if you manage to carry the team with 4+ kills and win with that rubbish team, then next you'll get even worse team, in other words, game does anything in its power to make you have 50/50 win / loss ratio. I have played over 27000 battles and 3800 hours, I see the pattern every day.

If you don't play for couple of days and come back, then you always get super easy matches, you're being put in a good team against total rubbish players in other team.

seeing other player's ping is good idea too, i've seen lot of players who hide behind "i'm lagging" while clearly they're just either griefing or are actually very bad and don't want to admit it.

However I strongly DISAGREE about bots, they're super easy to beat. if you think bots have too good aim, then your own aim must be very bad. bots follow a specific algorithm which is so easy to counter. only time I find bots annoying is when nobody in my team shoots at enemy bots and when they all decide to focus me, otherwise bots are super easy.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sethioz said:

I've said pretty much same thing about team balancing, but that's because matchmaking is trying to get 50/50 win / loss ratio. so if you get good team 1-3 times, then next 1-3 times you get rubbish team and if you manage to carry the team with 4+ kills and win with that rubbish team, then next you'll get even worse team, in other words, game does anything in its power to make you have 50/50 win / loss ratio. I have played over 27000 battles and 3800 hours, I see the pattern every day.

I've been saying the same for over a year.  The Devs deny it but it's true. 

Matchmaking is rigged and the reason that I don't play PvP.  When you can predict the result of a battle just by recognizing player names then why bother. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wanna remove bot?
unfair PS?
nunsense
there are no enough player
nobody wanna play on trash ping even if system calling other server player
are you understand?
there are no player in this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

i want to assume this, but he had done so in a few previous games.. so it was  bit more suspect

It happens enough to me that I wouldn't be surprised if it was it.

 

35 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

It does often feel like there is very basic skill based matchmaking.. 

When I play, or with another friend in a 2-man squad, we do indeed win a lot.. but 90% of the time it's because us 2 are the ones doing literally everything.. and its insanely rare that we win and aren't in the 1st to 3rd spot..

You always get those games where you play a match, reasonable teams but you landslide them..

Then next match all the 'good' players are on the same team, and your team gets given the more useless players.. and you have to do everything.. 

I don't know, its hard to judge the matchmaking sometimes

It's pretty much random as far as anyone can tell, I've had winning streaks of 10 or 15 in a row before and others it's been every other battle was won. I've had to drag the team to victory and other times I've been beaten to the punch consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Perhaps Grenadier drones photoshopped over Tiananmen Square tanks was a tad far, although it got the attention it deserved.. 

That is F***in gold.

However the larger issue is probably giagin being a Russian company, therefore stricter terms on political stuff in general. Also China has their fingers in so much of gaming ATM that i wouldn't be surprised very much if giagin was trying to prevent themselves from having China boot them from their county by striking any anti China things from their platforms (which while monetarily is the correct thing) its a scumbag thing to do in general because we should all know why by now.

[Freethinking detected - This user has lost 200 Social Credits]

Cool.

More on topic though, I don't care that bots exist, but they need some AI changes... allowing dead players to take control of a bot would be a helpful step + maybe giving them commands like stay follow ect. Please no MMR ratings I find them toxic and it just drives players to only play hard meta, matches last 1:50 to 1:90 on average as is, if you get a bad team your out of it in a minute anyway. At most I just want to see weapon rarity taken into account so if one side gets a guy running relics the otherside is likely to get a relic user if they were in queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

This is bot aim... look at this, just happened..

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/m-420/video/80261591

RealIncompleteLacewing-size_restricted.g

Only one shell hit your build from 3 cannon Paul and it seems like he was aiming at the other bot but was turning and hit you by accident. 

  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.