_Acid_Bruvski_

PvP is a rubbish.

17 hours ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Are you serious, i don't know what builds you drive, but personally because my ride is usually at 100-120khm, the bots pre-fire completely blind corners at extreme ranges with perfect precision.. their calculations and algorithm is insane.. and when they have weapons with bloom, they they definitely seem to bloom much less than a players weapons with how accurately they fire on the move and while turning their weapons before firing..

Yes it is easy to counter in theory, and a lot of the time this is true but in reality is is quite infuriating when you get ambit across the map by a bloomed weapon, or a triple ex hits you while you're going way over 100khm from miles away.. 

The problem is, due to having an aimbot, the bots are technically playing in a first person perspective, and that difference makes it harder for a player judge their line of sight, at a basic level this means spiders can see over things easier for example but on another level it means tiny bumps in the ground can distort vision, but is hard to gauge.. things like this make bots a real pain, in conjunction with their aimbot just takes the player away from he 'pvp' mindset as you do the typical 'bot killing methods' like some sort of routine rather than an actual fight which one would have with a player

Bots can kill glasscannons very fast. Same thing is AI weapons.  

I see your tiny yellow car few times. It is only maximum firepower. Prettymuch no defences at all.  

Bots is quite easy kill if playing smart. You can play outsmarting to bots easy way.  Need to know bots behaviors. 

Tank builds can use its parts to taking damage. 

Pro tip. Bots trying to shoot cabin only. This giving players huge advantage. 

Try to make maximum defencive vehicle. Play it 1~3 day. you gonna learn different play style. 

@Xbox_M_422 What you showed in that clip happened to me against a real player. The dude was using a sideway dual Typhoon hover and I was pretty pissed off at his blatant autoaim+autotrigger combo. Would nail me from across the map as soon as my cabin entered his line of sight, even if I was stealthed. He ended up with like 5k pts. Was pretty pissed off, reported him.

22 hours ago, Sethioz said:

bots, they're super easy to beat

22 hours ago, Sethioz said:

so easy to counter.

LMAO I dont want to spend TIME to beat or counter them, I want to go over them and fight REAL players. If you win against bot after shooting at him three times it doesn't give you ANY good feeling!

But bots being given an unfair advantage of PERFECT AIM AND REACTION while standing. And that freaks me up, because everytime I need to take time to deal with it!

Btw, admitting that your aim is trash, would help you to improve, just saying..........................

Edited by ecele

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

Nah mate, there IS such thing as 100 Luck in the battlefield :lol:

LOL! In that video there's a hint of a cloaked car (and no not that team mate) as you go past the turrets. Maybe that was them?  At any rate; given the choice of being lucky or good, I'll take luck. :17:

As for the original topic I will say there's an art to dealing with bots... primarily it involves making sure they aren't paying attention to you, de-gun them, and then let their super aggressive AI actually benefit you .  But you gotta be careful... dealing with one is easy, being the target of two bots is tricky, get 3 bots on you at once and your time in that match is numbered.

28 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Preach, sorry that I cant outplay an aimbot, I wonder why players aren't allowed aimbots? Oh yeah because that's cheating..

Bot can't play a good role in pvp most of time,they got perfect aim,but no brain

If you want some challenges, try invasion

32 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

just make a huge wedge

wedge not the only choice1172517374_TIM20191017182135.png.3a5f35d

32 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

because as a real player it takes skill, and i can respect that... but a programmed bot.. it's cheap

agree

And the thing is: the bot's AI is so outdated that it seems so easy to add only a few lines of coding to make them more responsive. They shouldn't need aimbot to compensate for that!

Battlefield 2 let you command the bots if you assigned for Commander and that game was made in 2005, why can't we direct bots to specific places or even prevent them from charging the enemy team alone? Going out of their way to unflip a nearby player would already be more than enough comparing what we have currently.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2