ecele

PvP is a rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Gensecc said:

I want PVP,not PVE

bot should be removed

Preach, sorry that I cant outplay an aimbot, I wonder why players aren't allowed aimbots? Oh yeah because that's cheating..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Preach, sorry that I cant outplay an aimbot, I wonder why players aren't allowed aimbots? Oh yeah because that's cheating..

Bot can't play a good role in pvp most of time,they got perfect aim,but no brain

If you want some challenges, try invasion

4 minutes ago, Gensecc said:

If you want some challenges, try invasion

Yeah i'll just make a huge wedge, WOW such challenge...

6 minutes ago, Gensecc said:

Bot can't play a good role in pvp most of time,they got perfect aim,but no brain

Yeah it's true.. they mostly aren't a problem...

But then there are those times where you get shot across the map, or the second you drive around a corner, when this kind of shot is near cripples you, you lose a weapons or wheel, then it's quite irritating to know that the cause was just a wall-hack aimbot..

If a player makes that shot, I couldn't care less, i've been cross mapped by a cricket, yesterday some guy dropped a dual incinerator right on my front right side where my haz-gen is and instant killed me.. I even messaged the guy saying nice shot.. because as a real player it takes skill, and i can respect that... but a programmed bot.. it's cheap

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

just make a huge wedge

wedge not the only choice1172517374_TIM20191017182135.png.3a5f35d

32 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

because as a real player it takes skill, and i can respect that... but a programmed bot.. it's cheap

agree

And the thing is: the bot's AI is so outdated that it seems so easy to add only a few lines of coding to make them more responsive. They shouldn't need aimbot to compensate for that!

Battlefield 2 let you command the bots if you assigned for Commander and that game was made in 2005, why can't we direct bots to specific places or even prevent them from charging the enemy team alone? Going out of their way to unflip a nearby player would already be more than enough comparing what we have currently.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2