Da_Costa_83

ENGINEER FACTION CREATING COMMON PARTS

Hello,

For the sake of good order! :3_100_100:

Please include in your next Update or if it can be added ASAP the ability to craft multiple common parts in the Engineer section instead of 1 each time, its very annoying:zlo: My person and others have been requesting this many times! :017:

what is the purpose of this page if you guys don't listen to our comments and queries ?:23:

If it would not be applicable just let us know!:excl:

Thanks and best Regards,:01212:

Dacosta83

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, AmongstEnemies said:

no.

have you never played runescape

stop

:015j::15:

Since important stuff is not on the works, this one that is just a quality of life improvement is for sure faaar lower on the list.. I highly doubt we will ever see something like that, but would be a great feature to have 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Hello,

For the sake of good order! :3_100_100:

Please include in your next Update or if it can be added ASAP the ability to craft multiple common parts in the Engineer section instead of 1 each time, its very annoying:zlo: 

Totally agree.  We need queue crafting not only for white but for all items.

If I am planing to craft 4 Legendary items I will need 16 blue items of this, 16 blue of that, and 16 of another blue.  It's a pain.  When it comes to crafting the Epics which take 6 hours it would save a lot of time if we could queue the next item(s) to be crafted and it would automatically start after the first one finishes, while we are at work or sleeping.  Imagine that!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Devs heard your demands loud and clear. More untradable decor and gray paints on the way

They should meet in the middle and make it a feature of premium subscription

I want royalties for my genius devs.

Hello, survivors!

We're aware that some of our players may find it too monotonous/boring to produce all the common parts required for each "rare" part. Unfortunately, at its current state, our interface doesn't allow us to implement the feature to produce multiple parts at the same time. But we don't want to keep you waiting for too long till possible future interface rework. So, we're considering some other changes that would make the process easier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, survivors!

We're aware that some of our players may find it too monotonous/boring to produce all the common parts required for each "rare" part. Unfortunately, at its current state, our interface doesn't allow us to implement the feature to produce multiple parts at the same time. But we don't want to keep you waiting for too long till possible future interface rework. So, we're considering some other changes that would make the process easier.

Sounds good, what would be the potential changes to make the process easier tho? 

Edited by xcai35
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, survivors!

1 hour ago, xcai35 said:

Sounds good, what would be the potential changes to make the process easier tho? 

I think it would be nice if a player looking at the crafting requirements of a rare part could rightclick on the required white item and was given an option "craft one" and "craft all" that would craft all of the needed parts that are not in storage at that moment.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

I think it would be nice if a player looking at the crafting requirements of a rare part could rightclick on the required white item and was given an option "craft one" and "craft all" that would craft all of the needed parts that are not in storage at that moment.

That would be a great place to start,  and also do the same for the other rarities,  waiting 36 damn hours to craft the 6 epic parts required for a legendary is something that doesn't make any sense (yes I know, ridiculous wait times so players are incited to spend coins/money, but personally, when I put an epic to craft, instead of using coins or money, I just close the game and go to another one.)  Being able to just craft one single part at a time if you have enough materials to craft 3 or 4 is one of the worst features of the game imho 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, survivors!

Thanks, for answering! 

How long will it take........:vanga:

6 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Thanks, for answering! 

How long will it take........:vanga:

It will come just after the co-drivers rework :P 

• Haha 2

for example: It takes as many boring clicks to build an autocannon as it takes to use it ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

for example: It takes as many boring clicks to build an autocannon as it takes to use it ...

Half the auto cannons are hold to fire weapons now though.. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, survivors!

Consider getting rid of the "retrieve" step wich doesn't make sense now that the crafting is instant. Currently retrieving those white items and going back to the crafting page take 4 clicks when the item could be sent directly in the user's inventory when he confirms his crafting.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Consider getting rid of the "retrieve" step wich doesn't make sense now that the crafting is instant. Currently retrieving those white items and going back to the crafting page take 4 clicks when the item could be sent directly in the user's inventory when he confirms his crafting.

That's a good idea, hope they do a small update considering your idea , while they keep us waiting for the "future interface rework" :100_100_8:

It would be nice if they could make the Common crafting parts very easy 

U click 1 common item and it would craft it and automatically delivers it to storage so this way u skip the redeem time and video play of the item

This should work only for the common items

And I believe no one will se this thing wrong as a solution 

They don't need to add multiple crafting packs or any major change to the game

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, _LecK_MicH_ said:

It would be nice if they could make the Common crafting parts very easy 

U click 1 common item and it would craft it and automatically delivers it to storage so this way u skip the redeem time and video play of the item

This should work only for the common items

And I believe no one will se this thing wrong as a solution 

They don't need to add multiple crafting packs or any major change to the game

Its already said by Clebard man, just scroll up and read. :015_2:

I wonder if new players craft white parts for profit. On pc most of them sell for something like 10% profit. I assume many vets just buy the white parts to skip the clicking.

Easy fix: Let people directly craft blues and add the scrap cost of the required whites directly to the crafting cost for blues.

• Upvote 1