Da_Costa_83

Uranium Price drop

Hi, 

Just wondering why Uranium price dropped so quickly from 800 to 600 coins on Ps4?:008:

Would it drop more? or will it increase again?

3 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

Someone bought a tonne.. lol, i'd guess

If a lot were bought, the price would go up instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Hi, 

Just wondering why Uranium price dropped so quickly from 800 to 600 coins on Ps4?:008:

Chances are it will keep dropping untill a new relic is released, then it will spike. Meanwhile uranium will be financing fusing new cabins, trying new metas etc, which pushes prices down.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

If a lot were bought, the price would go up instead.

True lol i'm tired.. 

I'm guessing as over time people are capping uranium more and more by becoming more efficient, therefore driving prices down further? 

Just a natural progression of things, i see our uranium jump my nearly 100 a lot.. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Hi, 

you do realize that market is ran by actual players right? it's like asking in real life "why does coca cola price drop / raise". It's called life

also on PC it's only around 350 for 10

• Confused 5

"What's the reason behind uranium's price drop please?"
"Lol u dumb it dropped because reasons"

*slow clap*

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Hi, 

I'll make sure it keeps dropping.  Quit your whining you little Clan Wars Tryhard!  I'll take away all your uranium.  Then I'll make sure the price goes down to 200, so you can't make anymore money you Clan Tryhard!

3 hours ago, Sethioz said:

you do realize that market is ran by actual players right? it's like asking in real life "why does coca cola price drop / raise". It's called life

Also its controlled by Gaijin...

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

"What's the reason behind uranium's price drop please?"
"Lol u dumb it dropped because reasons"

*slow clap*

Dumb? i think you are looking at yourself right now, 

1 hour ago, CS_2492 said:

I'll make sure it keeps dropping.  Quit your whining you little Clan Wars Tryhard!  I'll take away all your uranium.  Then I'll make sure the price goes down to 200, so you can't make anymore money you Clan Tryhard!

I think you cant even buy a rare item for you to say you'll buy all the uranium,,,,

17 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Dumb? i think you are looking at yourself right now,

I have the feeling you didn't get why I typed that, or who I was mocking here... hint: it wasn't you.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Why is it going down? Supply and demand. The overall supply is more than the amount of people willing to buy at current prices. As less buy the suppliers are forced to keep dropping their bids in order to sell their stock. 

Basically most of the CW peeps got their relics and are now selling uranium in a rush to get profit before uranium is too cheap (which ironically makes the price drop faster)

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Also its controlled by Gaijin...

They control the amount given out. Player are free to put all of that on sale for 100 coins max. There is no set price that they have to sell at.

4 hours ago, Sethioz said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Due to a variety of factors, like this special fusioning "event", upcoming halloween event that may have craftables, the knecht event, and many CW players constantly maxing out their weekly uranium earnings, theres alot of uranium around, and the people that own it are trying to make profit off it. But all of them are selling it at the same time, so prices are coming down finally. It would be nice to see relics drop under 20,000, but I dont know if they will go that low.

• Thanks 1

Also people are stocking up for Knechte so they'd rather sell their stock instead of going for another Relic.

The Uranium price will rise once the Knechte is over and everyone has made a lot of money. I myself got my first Typhoon right after the last Knights event ended.

It's an interesting dilemma: do you buy Uranium now and get a relic cheap or use that money to make more during Knights with the risk of Uranium costing more later down the line.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spedemix said:

Also people are stocking up for Knechte so they'd rather sell their stock instead of going for another Relic.

The Uranium price will rise once the Knechte is over and everyone has made a lot of money. I myself got my first Typhoon right after the last Knights event ended.

It's an interesting dilemma: do you buy Uranium now and get a relic cheap or use that money to make more during Knights with the risk of Uranium costing more later down the line.

Hello , Lucash

Currently i'm stocking uranium , maybe in the future the value will increase, perhaps:vanga:

I think it's because more casual CW players are selling their collected uranium, to buy and fuse weapons now, and less buying uranium.

What I do wonder is why at same time as uranium price is going down, is Scorpion price going up? I get the feeling the Russian players have got some intresting dev answers we've not got.

1 hour ago, PurdooSix said:

I think it's because more casual CW players are selling their collected uranium, to buy and fuse weapons now, and less buying uranium.

What I do wonder is why at same time as uranium price is going down, is Scorpion price going up? I get the feeling the Russian players have got some intresting dev answers we've not got.

Devs already said a rework of the wepon model is coming. It might be smaller and thus harder to strip

• Confused 1

On 10/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, II_Nico_II said:

giphy.gif

I'm totally stealing this one :lol:

• Haha 1