JarJarBZH

raider spawn not arrive, blocked raid

XBOX ONE

version when it was happened : 1.0.52

map : Powerplant
date : 15 october 2019
difficulty and ressource : hard raid Data Theft for cooper 

> 1st video part 1

> and part 2  after waitting. 3 minutes and self-destruction.

map : Bridge
date : 04 october 2019
difficulty and ressource : easy raid Data Theft for cooper 

2nd video

What happened

Next wave of bots don't spawn after first one killed.

Nothing change after 3 minutes waitting and more. Nothing change after player self-destruction.

Finallty always : raids lost. 

same problem than this topic :  in Old town map in Data Theft

Question :

Does this have anything to do with bug fixes ?

• Fixed a bug where landing after jumping from an elevated position could lead to a car getting stuck in the ground.

Pretty sure that bug fix wouldn't cause any issues as spawned AI only fall like a foot and all listed maps don't have ramps the AI have to drive over.

Maybe there was a turret crapper running around on the other side of the map that needed to die first?

I remember a nomad grenade tank getting broken AI on one of the desert raid maps and it never jumped down so no one could kill it because it was up too high and our shotgun wedge alt-F4ed being the only person who could have given the machine gun mast enough lift to shoot over the rock...

On raid, when we are only 2, there are only 3 raiders bots.

I have got a doppler radar.

Yes, I know what you are talkng about, we have this too, with cannon bots scavengers, in Data Theft too, in WRATH OF KHAN the 7th October and two times in a row

Had that happen a lot in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Can just speak for data thefts because thats the only raids i play. It happend to me in easy and hard data theft raids.

You activate the first generator, go back to defend the tower, the first wave spawns, you kill them all and then nothing happens! The next wave just doesnt spawn.

I have also a radar detector on my build so i know for sure i didnt miss a bot running around.

The only thing i noticed is it only happens close to the next full hour. Maybe the last 15m-20m before the full hour. If you have 30m or more left to the next full hour it doesnt happen.

Sign in to follow this