Sign in to follow this  
Tripp1986

Clash of the engineers - Fighter

It appears that it is supposed to be an armed plane on wheels. At least Woodyrojo said so when I asked in one of the threads.

5 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

It appears that it is supposed to be an armed plane on wheels. At least Woodyrojo said so when I asked in one of the threads.

That sounds disappointing

16 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

That sounds disappointing

I was going to paint my shiv melee build to look like hitmonchan.

For some reason in the voting phase it only let's me see two planes.... Wtf?  Anyone else have this dupey bug? 

Edited by tenshiijin

3 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

For some reason in the voting phase it only let's me see two planes.... Wtf?  Anyone else have this dupey bug? 

No, not yet anyway.

The most noticeable issues I've seen with this so far:

1. The inability to view anything other than the top 3 of the previous competition

2. The lack of filter. What I mean by this is that anyone can submit anything. That's a LOT of wasted time loading and looking through a lot of effortless builds, copycat builds, and so on... I do like the randomness of the ones generated though. Better than searching for a friend's and leaving the voting area, so that everyone gets a fair chance. 

3. The short window for submission. Not everyone has time to build and submit early in the week. I found myself halfway through an interesting build when I noticed they had locked entry. Was there a timer I had missed?

4. It doesn't specify if that blueprint slot is freed after submission. 

5. The guidelines seem a little vague. Many weren't sure if fighter meant aircraft or fisticuffs or if the entry needed to be combat-ready.

6. I'm sure there were other examples I'm missing

Edited by submaxcw

On 10/19/2019 at 8:23 AM, tenshiijin said:

Yes , yesterday I kept getting the same 4-5 builds over n over n over

17 hours ago, Kevhigs said:

Yes , yesterday I kept getting the same 4-5 builds over n over n over

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this