ecele

Goooys dahek is dis Judge splash RADIUS? Haha

Yo bois, just fused 3x judges for splash radius and it blows up enemies like mad! I could do a freaking frag movie from one day only! 

Also I added stone deaf perks and HARPY. So I guess the enemies are in shock when I hit them! 

I just calculated that the splash radius on fused judge is better than mammoth! I'm wowed by dis. Btw I spent 1500 on fusing judge omegalul... 

Edited by ecele
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, ecele said:

Btw I spent 1500 on fusing judge omegalul... 

oof

hope the fun was worth it :D

19 minutes ago, Firedrizzle said:

I fused twice but got aim time and durability. The durability I dont really mind...

Omegalul, i fused like 50 of them! Should I drop the video of that just for fun? 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Psiholozeus said:

Wasps are better :p

I have 3 explosive wasps, can confirm

12 minutes ago, Psiholozeus said:

2 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

I have 3 explosive wasps, can confirm

Pffffft I had both 3x explosive and 3x reloading, I deleted explosive cuz don't needed them 

UP NEXT i fused x2 little boy for 10% radius too hahah

14 minutes ago, Psiholozeus said:

Judges will win against your wasps! Wasps have difficulty to shoot another hover on big range, while judges gona blow your face off either Way

41 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

My friend runs 6 explosion radius pyres on a harpy.. now thats painful

Oh gosh, that's actually the next thing im after

1 hour ago, ecele said:

Judges will win against your wasps! Wasps have difficulty to shoot another hover on big range, while judges gona blow your face off either Way

Yes, in 1v1, but overall wasps are better

Is like saying that reapers are gonna win against a doggo, even if reaper is a very bad weapon overall

I had fused judges months ago, then i went for wasps. Wasps have a huge potential to clutch, have no difficulty in taking down tanky builds (goliaths, spiders, bricks), because of the fast reloading and massive damage. Also good at decloaking without oculus. The amount of ammo, with harpy is enough for spawn shooting

About difficulty, that can be mastered

Edited by Psiholozeus
  • Upvote 1

Hey ecele that sounds like a cool build any chance of a screenshot. I used to strive for legendary weapons but now I’ve got lots of them I tend to use blues and even avengers more. The rate of fire is much more fun. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Hey ecele that sounds like a cool build any chance of a screenshot. I used to strive for legendary weapons but now I’ve got lots of them I tend to use blues and even avengers more. The rate of fire is much more fun. 

It's almost like there's more to the game.. who knew... 

Oh wait, i knew.. forever ago.. lmao.. as i only just got legendary weapons.. ironically I got a scorpion before a legendary lol

2 hours ago, ecele said:

Omegalul, i fused like 50 of them! Should I drop the video of that just for fun? 

yeah but u werent supposed to tell us now theres no thrill of waiting to see how long it takes u to get the right rng

1 hour ago, AmongstEnemies said:

yeah but u werent supposed to tell us now theres no thrill of waiting to see how long it takes u to get the right rng

Judges iffy uh, ecele got stiffy uh, got plenty gold uh, drop me whole 50 uh

I actually really like the judge in lower PS.  Could you post the fusion and results video?  I would love to see the omegalulmobile. 

2 hours ago, Jnuttengr said:

I actually really like the judge in lower PS.  Could you post the fusion and results video?  I would love to see the omegalulmobile. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

yup

screenshot-191017-172141.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ecele said:

Yo bois, just fused 3x judges for splash radius and it blows up enemies like mad! I could do a freaking frag movie from one day only! 

Also I added stone deaf perks and HARPY. So I guess the enemies are in shock when I hit them! 

I just calculated that the splash radius on fused judge is better than mammoth! I'm wowed by dis. Btw I spent 1500 on fusing judge omegalul... 

No, it's not even with the harpy added on. The judge has an explosive radius of 2.8, the mammoth has one of 3. The 10% from the explosive fusion will boost those to 3.08 and 3.3. The harpy boost will further boost both by 20% and any other cannon boost perk would similar boost both.

47 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

No, it's not even with the harpy added on. The judge has an explosive radius of 2.8, the mammoth has one of 3. The 10% from the explosive fusion will boost those to 3.08 and 3.3. The harpy boost will further boost both by 20% and any other cannon boost perk would similar boost both.

who in a right state of mind will FUSE MAMMOTHS without ANY PROMOTION?!?!?!?!?!

1 hour ago, ecele said:

who in a right state of mind will FUSE MAMMOTHS without ANY PROMOTION?!?!?!?!?!

Whales and players who have more coin than sense.

INCINDIARY lancelots!!1 Everything else is a waste of coins :D

8 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

This nickname .....

Lances are op without that tbh.... I think I might craft/buy few and maybe even fuze 1 or 2 jezzzz why did you bait me into it.

9 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

screenshot-191015-130741.jpg#

it says "incindiary"

• Like 1