AmongstEnemies

Spicy Discord open to new players, top10 clan players, and everything in between.

2 minutes ago, Xbox_M_422 said:

"open to new player, top10 clan players and anything in between"

Makes me think of the kkk having to let in black people, just saying 

We need to help and encourage new players unless you want the game to keep dying.

FRrUDbz.png

13 hours ago, AmongstEnemies said:

We need to help and encourage new players unless you want the game to keep dying.

FRrUDbz.png

Steam users are a hard animal though, as they don't react well to financially predatory game mechanics. It is clear from the Global Achievement statistics for the XO steam achievements that the game does a **** poor job of retention in the Steam market. And Steam is only part of the story, at any rate.

Alternately, you have a requirement for invite consideration and your initial post could be more welcoming in this regard. That is, if you are actually legitimately concerned about helping and encouraging *new* players.

I do applaud any effort to encourage growth in the community, so thanks for that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, AmongstEnemies said:

we have cookies

...and thè ?

7 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

Steam users are a hard animal though, as they don't react well to financially predatory game mechanics. It is clear from the Global Achievement statistics for the XO steam achievements that the game does a **** poor job of retention in the Steam market. And Steam is only part of the story, at any rate.

I'm not familiar with steam users financial decisions.

It should be indicative of trends. Maybe not if there is a majority of users that do not use steam.

8 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

Alternately, you have a requirement for invite consideration and your initial post could be more welcoming in this regard.

Yes I won't invite people I don't want to. I am not the most welcoming person. 

9 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

That is, if you are actually legitimately concerned about helping and encouraging *new* players.

I am. I even met a user from the forums, and gave him my best builds at the time for him to use at his discretion. He has been offline for over a week now.

10 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

I do applaud any effort to encourage growth in the community, so thanks for that.

To consider yourself truly "End game" in any game requires not only skill and knowledge but to rise to bear the burden of helping newer players.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Komun1sT said:

how many clans ago was C4KE?

I have never been in c4ke but I support those kids and their excellent gameplay! (they are indeed very young kids) 

The leaders of c4ke are in this discord too.

What are you talking about? Are you blind or delusional?

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, AmongstEnemies said:

FRrUDbz.png

The game is dying thanks to your Clan Wars Elite relic monopolies.

3 minutes ago, CS_2492 said:

The game is dying thanks to your Clan Wars Elite relic monopolies.

woah woah woah 

CALM down there mister.

I personally am not a clan wars elite relic monopoly! Watch those insults mister!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AmongstEnemies said:

woah woah woah 

CALM down there mister.

I personally am not a clan wars elite relic monopoly! Watch those insults mister!

What some might call an insult, others wear with a badge of honor.

If you want to get that guy excited you only have to say something that makes sense.

Edited by _f0r3v3r_
Don't worry: I am only an idiot most of the time.
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

If you want to get that guy excited you only have to say something that makes sense.

BASED and REDPILLED

Vwyiy8i.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Haha, im glad someone actually joined your channel, i was starting to worry with all the self bumping you had to do.

Haha

All that self bumping isn't actually as it seems.

Between my 2nd and 3rd, and between my 3rd and 4th post, there were posts from @Xbox_M_422 that were deleted by moderators. 

You must be new to the forums. 

So self-bumps and deleted comments.

Off to a great start eh? :good:

• Haha 2

On 10/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, AmongstEnemies said:

FRrUDbz.png

#FAILOUT  This is what happens when Clan Wars Elites successfully block out the complaints of average gamers on the Crossout forums.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:02 PM, _f0r3v3r_ said:

I agree to this but its more fun to hater think theyre winning

• Thanks 1