1. 1. Do you like this proposal?

• Yes
    • No
    • I didn't read the thread, yet I still want to vote
    • I don't really care if that gets implemented

This is just an idea for improve this new mode:

Changes:

Designing process

The vehicle should be totally functional (movement parts, and weapons)

Voting process

Developers should implement a mini PVE game (maybe kill as many bots as possible in one minute) (not only a test drive in the garage)

Vehicles that succeed the most will have more points, and some points for a DIFFERENT reward will go for the pilot (for test drive/mini PVE game) as a reward for his/her time.

Reasons to support

* this is a game about craft ride and destroy,  And this adjustments are in line with that.

* the voting stage IS PAINFULLY BORING!  at least with this changes we will have some fun in the voting process, and we will have stimulation to do it.

*this will prevent crappie vehicles in the contest first places ...

2 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Voting process

Developers should implement a mini PVE game (maybe kill as many bots as possible in one minute) (not only a test drive in the garage)

Vehicles that succeed the most will have more points, and some points for a DIFFERENT reward will go for the pilot (for test drive/mini PVE game) as a reward for his/her time.

The point of the contests is to make a cool looking build that fits the theme of the contest, not to make the most effective build that meets the contest theme.

9 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The point of the contests is to make a cool looking build that fits the theme of the contest, not to make the most effective build that meets the contest theme.

That is I put in the title..." ... the evolve ..." And not "the current" :dntknw:

A purely art build doesn't fit with:

2 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

craft ride and destroy

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

That is I put in the title..." ... the evolve ..." And not "the current" :dntknw:

A purely art build doesn't fit with:

And in a competition like the clash of engineers, an art build not intended for combat should be what is encouraged. A wedge is more effective in combat but it's not exactly creative.