Woodyrojo

[Feedback] Witch Hunt is back! Special test server. Feedback

ATTENTION! The topic is created to gather all the constructive feedback regarding the changes and new features in progress. Please, leave your feedback only after you've tested the changes on the special test server. All the posts that are not made in accordance with the example below will be deleted!

EXAMPLE

These are the features I like the most:

• .... (in brief)

These are the features that I don't like:

• ....., because...
  • ....., because...

Conclusion: (brief constructive conclusion that sums up your overall experience)

This change is overall good, I do love the new modules and the new hitbox mechanism.

however I believe Scorpion is Nerfed too much, not only caused by the deframe ability, the new hitbox mechanism will definitely create new type of spaced armor which is designed for protecting weapon, and comparing to blast weapon, Scorpion will have an extremely hard time dealing with such armor, actually, in high PS, even for now, degun is much easier to be done with blast weaponarys instead of Scorpion, and the new mechanism only worsen the problem, I hope Scorpion can be compensated in other ways like buffing durability etc.

Another problem is the collision-box issue of Punisher and Breaker, I still have no idea on why they don't deserve to have depression angle while being protected, I hope you solve this problem with other hitbox issue.

I like all of the changes to physical models. They're good. They're fair. The new visual models are beatiful, less cartoony, which is great.

That's all I really have to say.

• Upvote 1

the more accurate hitboxes are fair and were needed for a while, and the scorps deframe bug needed to be fixed, next stop it from penetrating the aegis shield    

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, ZKWS said:

the more accurate hitboxes are fair and were needed for a while, and the scorps deframe bug needed to be fixed, next stop it from penetrating the aegis shield    

Lancelots, fortune and porcs penetrate the aegis WHY would this be different for the most penetrating weapon in game ...?!1

• Upvote 3

The new changes are great 

The new hitboxes also but I don't understand why make cannons barrel have a hit box but not fixing the barrel collision with graphic or against players 

I don't really like to stick my canon's into the enemy and don't be able to shot  

It would be nice if this would be fixed also 

I don't really like the new Reaper model. I guess there will not be any way to change the skin after the update ? 

And good thing for the canons barel hitbox. 

Making the gun barrels of big guns like scorpion, mandrake and typhoon have hitboxes is a huge nerf. how are we supposed to protect those barrels? they stick out too much 

Edited by D3N1Z
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, D3N1Z said:

making the gun barrels of big guns like scorpion, mandrake and typhoon have hitboxes is a huge nerf. how are we supposed to protect those barrels? they stick out too much 

Thats why each time i'm hatting the devs, nerf nerf nerf, lets see whats next. :4_100_100:

by making canons barrel a hitbox you indirectly buffing cricket lances and pulsar, first harpy now this

COULD YOU NOT ?!

they are already strong as they are

if you want to make canons less tanky then just reduce its hp, for example -10% hp +10 % energy weapons resistance (because helios and pulsars are strong)

this change will only make hover typhon tankier and will make spider tsunami lose canons from 1 cricket salvo, i don't even need to test it to know it( my crikets deguning canons in pvp from long range)

edit:also gun depression on tsunami right now is 0 if you put it on flat space due to barrel thicc hitbox, so its a bug or attempt to kill tsunami, typhoon have no such problem

Edited by alpha1q
actual bug

Im Just going to wait for the update, ill record how quick my typhoons gonna be stripped by crickets or other weapons//.....:zlo:

^I guess these two didn't get degunned by every cricket and stopped crying that the hitbox of cannons now fits their actual model (how can anyone cry that hitboxes are getting fixed to be WYSIWYG, I don't get it)

• Confused 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.