Sign in to follow this  
RobyRight

premium subscription doesn't work

wrong post.

Edited by RobyRight
wrong post

Well it’s not giving me 50% more gas like it described to give all resources a boost, I don’t see any boost in badges either it’s  good on scrap and copper but Electronics not good plastics not good 

3 hours ago, HotBoyBup said:

Well it’s not giving me 50% more gas like it described to give all resources a boost, I don’t see any boost in badges either it’s  good on scrap and copper but Electronics not good plastics not good 

No, not all resource, fuel not at all, just scrap metal, plastic, copper and same it's should give you 50% more ad exemple in patrol you take without premium 10 scrap metal with premium you will take 15,

it's a bit silly because you have to know what usually you take for rewards because there isn't any check to know what is the normal reward and see if 50% more will be applied..

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RobyRight said:

No, not all resource, fuel not at all, just scrap metal, plastic, copper and same it's should give you 50% more ad exemple in patrol you take without premium 10 scrap metal with premium you will take 15,

it's a bit silly because you have to know what usually you take for rewards because there isn't any check to know what is the normal reward and see if 50% more will be applied..

RG0BS1U.gif

So youre paying more and dont even really know what youre getting. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

RG0BS1U.gif

Yes, it is... almost at least, my rewards are usually every day same so i can see the 50% more, but that you said is true, should be there one report about your normal reward and the 50% more you get.

This is just honesty thing Gaijin should be do, i did buy just for try the premium pack but like it is right now i will not renew again.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, A_V_G_P said:

@A_V_G_P your comical appeal has definitely been keeping me entertained more than the game itself...thanks bud! :-) :-) :-)

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this