Sign in to follow this  
Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.76. Witch Hunt

Best answer

Survivors! Please note that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Crossout now have a limited sound channel mode. As a result, some sounds may not be played at certain times. This is a temporary measure due to performance issues. We plan to remove this restriction in the next update.

Guest RobyRight
18 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Look at the latest news, today xbox broken update

In XBOX forum update not yet.

My dear... sickly.... sweet.... Targem Developers....

I would like to start this post by saying thank you for this new event....

The craftable items in this event provide a lot to look forward to and make the game more enjoyable.....

Or it would if i could actually play the damn game!!!

Raids are glitchy as hell and same with the missions....

constant game freezing for different periods of time... sound effects are pretty bad at times to...

Worst part is that now I can't even finish 1 match in raids or missions....

I would appreciate it very much if you lot could sort this out and are consoles getting that pack bundle which is available on PC?

I think it's called Day Of The Dead or something like that..

Survivors!

Thank you for all the valuable information you've provided via comments and bug reports! We are aware of current technical issues you may encounter on PS4 and working on a fix. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

4 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Look at the latest news, today xbox broken update

Well for our lucky you wrong, the update still not done, i did play without it and i really hope  the testing will be better than PS4.

1 hour ago, RobyRight said:

Well for our lucky you wrong, the update still not done, i did play without it and i really hope  the testing will be better than PS4.

I hope for u xbox guys ,they finally do their job and you can play without any problems ,xbox maintenance is still in progress it looks like Microsoft don't want this broken update before fix :)maybe after this we can expect ps4 hotfix?

2 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

I hope for u xbox guys ,they finally do their job and you can play without any problems ,xbox maintenance is still in progress it looks like Microsoft don't want this broken update before fix :)maybe after this we can expect ps4 hotfix?

I wish you, i know as well how much is bad when you can't play good.

Just to know, yesterday i get update on XO and i can't see any problem in missions, crafting and rewards

Still unplayable on ps4, rubber banding is so bad, decide to quit this **** for now...... 

11 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

With fatman u shouldn't have any problems ,I notice that problem appear when fire comes into the game especially when I use my 4 porcs ,in my opinion they implement too demanding update for consoles, this equipment it's just too weak for that, Devs this is not a pc! But I can give you "xbox guys" a clue, if you completely turn off sounds and volume in your game you can play all pvp, raids ,brawls without any problems, for me it works great so far.

I gave xbox guys a clue ,if anyone of u has freeze problem please read above , i hope it will help u :)

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo

Guest Preda2788

Bonjour je suis inscrit à la chasse aux sorcières depuis ce que je peux jouer avec un crossout sans fil jouer avec ce que les bugs seront résolus ou avoir une petite compensation (apollo) ce serait top merci.

Psn: preda2788 pareil sur le jeux 

Guest Upset

Now you're just stealing fuel and time from us. And you want new players, every update is making this game worst. Stop it leave it alone. 

Guest FIX IT OR I QUIT

xxxx THIS GAMEPLAY FREEZE EVERY GODDAMN GAME. FIXIT OR NO MORE INTEREST IN THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest STUPID

AUDIO CREATES FEEDBACK LOOP WHICH DESTROYS THE RAM. YOu STUPID DEVS ARE MORONS>    Put the game back to the old version. I'm done. NO MORE CROSSOUT.

Guest Arisca

Is title  sreen message permanent? Just change  it to (We fked it up, we sorry for inconvenience). And give us the update  priests  to this one. None  off the changes were game changing. The game is fking unplayable. Is the game not making money anymore?, is taking a complete week to solve, something that shouldn´t even been  their in the first place.

15 minutes ago, Dtermination76 said:

Lets all remember this is a Halloween Event so it is going to be a Nightmare for us all

Best post of the thread 

Hotfixes 31.10 and 01.11

• Fixed a number of bugs that caused various freezes and crashes  of the game client.
  • Fixed a bug related to incorrect shotgun fire.
  • Fixed a bug connected with the interface blocking by in-game prompts.
  • Improved client stability.

Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message.

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this