Sign in to follow this  
Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.76. Witch Hunt

Best answer

Survivors! Please note that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Crossout now have a limited sound channel mode. As a result, some sounds may not be played at certain times. This is a temporary measure due to performance issues. We plan to remove this restriction in the next update.

Finally hotfix ,let's wait a bit to see more freakin bugs ;)

When we can expect this 2 days extra premium and how it will work if someone bought premium sub. already? Im in the game and I don't see anything extra...

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo

Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message.  

Really cos I aint seen any premium subscription on my account and if it was given while the game was unplayable what was the point of that?

Just to make it clear: subscriptions will be sent through script and it will take some time to send them all.

If you already have active subscription, you'll have 2 extra days added to your current timer.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Just to make it clear: subscriptions will be sent through script and it will take some time to send them all.

If you already have active subscription, you'll have 2 extra days added to your current timer.

Thank you for your clarification :)

On 10/29/2019 at 9:07 AM, Dumpbump said:

It's not gonna happen 

"Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message. "

You see they did ! i am glad for you !

26 minutes ago, RobyRight said:

"Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message. "

They did ,which is nice but it's happened only because we start to complain ,if not that probably we still have to struggle with all those issues. Im so glad that people share their true opinions ,it should happen more often maybe they stop handle us like a kids.

Guest RobyRight
17 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

They did ,which is nice but it's happened only because we start to complain ,if not that probably we still have to struggle with all those issues. Im so glad that people share their true opinions ,it should happen more often maybe they stop handle us like a kids.

yes i do too, and more we different consoles user should be unit , maybe we have more consideration

1 hour ago, RobyRight said:

My game is still breakin up, black screen turns into blue, and ha e to restart the game..... 

Guest Preda2788
Il y a 4 heures, Dtermination76 a déclaré:

Souvenons-nous tous qu'il s'agit d'un  événement d'Halloween  , ce sera donc un  cauchemar  pour nous tous.

Ah enfin un peu d'humour!

"Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message." 

I'd like to thank you again for 2 extra days of premium for the players without it and thanks for understanding of our situation but it still doesn't solve the case completely. It looks like the players with already active premium are lossy, this 2 days you just gave back I think is obvious we should get all wasted time back but where is something extra for us? Players without  premium will get 2 days premium for free and players with premium just get their wasted time back? I supposed to look like this: No premium players 2 days extra and premium players 4 days extra. 

And one more thing ,can we expect in the near future remove all this mandrake bots from the battlefield? I don't  want to say anything bad but matchmaking on ps4 is horrible, 3 players 5 mandrake bots it's not funny anymore. Nameless tower the most hated map on ps4 (so boring) I played 5 games in the row and 4 times got Nameless tower can you do something about that? 

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Upvote 1

Hotfix looks almost ok for me. Now there is no freezing audio or video.

But i got blue screen error (game crashed) one time at the first second of a PvP match. Also some players quit at the first second of some matches today. Probably their game crashed too.

Edited by larvacan

Hotfix 31.10

• Fixed a number of bugs that caused various freezes and crashes  of the game client.
  • Fixed a bug related to incorrect shotgun fire.
  • Fixed a bug connected with the interface blocking by in-game prompts.
  • Improved client stability.

Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message. :01212: 

Anyone can explain whats the 2 day premium subscription? PC, PS4 , Xbox all platform will receive it?

Your compensation is small and garbage compared to the coin lost because of clan battles and lost game time. All players should be givin 500coins min for there troubles. Just compensating time lost on a scanner when people paid for those things and they are still losing time and there money is utter B.S. crossout needs to do something about it. 

2 hours ago, Jcj7298 said:

Your compensation is small and garbage compared to the coin lost because of clan battles and lost game time. All players should be givin 500coins min for there troubles. Just compensating time lost on a scanner when people paid for those things and they are still losing time and there money is utter B.S. crossout needs to do something about it. 

I can get more out of 2 days of membership than 500 coins would ever cover. No thanks. 

2 hours ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

Hotfix 31.10

• Fixed a number of bugs that caused various freezes and crashes  of the game client.
  • Fixed a bug related to incorrect shotgun fire.
  • Fixed a bug connected with the interface blocking by in-game prompts.
  • Improved client stability.

Due to the unstable work of the game client, we give away 2 days of premium subscriptions to each player who logged in into the game after the 1.76 update and until the publication of this message. :01212: 

Anyone can explain whats the 2 day premium subscription? PC, PS4 , Xbox all platform will receive it?

2 days scanner subscription for free

• Thanks 1

Guest TheGoodReverendHonk

It's still broken, I'm afraid. The raids are considerably better, although there was the occasional rubber band thing. Can't get into PVP though, it crashes every time.

14 minutes ago, Guest TheGoodReverendHonk said:

It's still broken, I'm afraid. The raids are considerably better, although there was the occasional rubber band thing. Can't get into PVP though, it crashes every time.

Same here scrap pvp crashes as soon as it loads

So I decided not to update till the fix came because I saw all the problems that were occurring. I stopped the download and waited patiently. Now everyone who wasted there time downloading the update and bitching about it nonstop get rewarded but I don't? 

It literally takes me 2-3 days to download on my mobile hotspot. So now I get another 2-3 days to update and nothing for being patient... 

Should give the sub to everyone that logs into the game in the next week. What evs... 

Edited by Tripp1986
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Tripp1986 said:

So I decided not to update till the fix came because I saw all the problems that were occurring. I stopped the download and waited patiently. Now everyone who wasted there time downloading the update and bitching about it nonstop get rewarded but I don't? 

It literally takes me 2-3 days to download on my mobile hotspot. So now I get another 2-3 days to update and nothing for being patient... 

Should give the sub to everyone that logs into the game in the next week. What evs... 

If you didn't download it, then you really didn't have to suffer through anything. The reason it's limited to accounts logged in is so people don't just "show up out of the blue" (on alt accounts) and get free stuff. 

With that said, you could still probably get it by talking to the forum mods about your situation, especially if you have any screen shots showing (up to a day or so before the update) of your battle history. If you play a lot or even just CB, then the effort is worth it.

Edited by submaxcw
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, submaxcw said:

If you didn't download it, then you really didn't have to suffer through anything. The reason it's limited to accounts logged in is so people don't just "show up out of the blue" (on alt accounts) and get free stuff. 

With that said, you could still probably get it by talking to the forum mods about your situation, especially if you have any screen shots showing (up to a day or so before the update) of your battle history. If you play a lot or even just CB, then the effort is worth it.

The download itself is suffering. Waiting for a fix is suffering no different than anyone else. Just saying. I could really care less though. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this