Sign in to follow this  
Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.76. Witch Hunt

Best answer

Survivors! Please note that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Crossout now have a limited sound channel mode. As a result, some sounds may not be played at certain times. This is a temporary measure due to performance issues. We plan to remove this restriction in the next update.

11 hours ago, Tripp1986 said:

The download itself is suffering

That's not their fault. Although the size is a bit much. 

Just saying. I could really care less though. 

could really care less

[Capable of caring less than current capacity yet still care quite a bit]

Okay I'm done picking your sentence apart. 

But really, present the situation to someone who can pass it along, and I would be surprised if they don't help you out.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

That's not their fault. Although the size is a bit much. 

Okay I'm done picking your sentence apart. 

But really, present the situation to someone who can pass it along, and I would be surprised if they don't help you out.

Did it just update again? Lol I was half way done. Go to work. Come home. Back to square one... I'll play the witch hunt eventually... it really is the download size. Basically redownloading the entire game every update. 

I got the Halloween hotfix yesterday and the trick worked a treat. I PvP'd for a couple of hours, then did 5x plastic raids and no lag spikes or crashes. For me, I think the hotfix patch was a lot smaller that the full game download.

Survivors! Please note that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Crossout now have a limited sound channel mode. As a result, some sounds may not be played at certain times. This is a temporary measure due to performance issues. We plan to remove this restriction in the next update.

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2019 at 9:06 PM, Tripp1986 said:

So I decided not to update till the fix came because I saw all the problems that were occurring. I stopped the download and waited patiently. Now everyone who wasted there time downloading the update and bitching about it nonstop get rewarded but I don't? 

It literally takes me 2-3 days to download on my mobile hotspot. So now I get another 2-3 days to update and nothing for being patient... 

Should give the sub to everyone that logs into the game in the next week. What evs... 

Now you can " bitching about it nonstop" so you can get the 2 day sub :005j::08:

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this