Fuglypump

Spawn near squadmates who also contact module

Introduction: Essentially what I'd like is a small change in the spawning when placing players onto the map for normal battles to help fusion builds by making sure the players don't spawn far away from each other.

Requested Change: (A) If two or more players are in the same squad and have the part "Contact 2M" on their vehicle, spawn these players within close proximity to each other.
Alternative Change: (B) Always spawn squadmates within close proximity to each other when playing regular battles. (Does not affect clan wars)

Why: When playing fusion builds it is unfortunate when you spawn far away from each other because it makes it take longer to assemble together, a change like this would make assembling fusion builds more consistent without changing any parts or affecting balance in any way really. When I say "close proximity" I mean selecting spawn points within relative close distance instead of picking spawn points at random. Alternative suggestion (B) could also be kind of neat for all squads as you would never have to look far to see your mates when the battle starts, but the point of this post really is to help make fusion build assembly a better experience.

• Upvote 5

Semi-related question:  Can you not use Contact/Fusions in Clan Wars?

Not that it's a particularly good idea, you would most likely lose, easily if you couldn't effectively divide the other team, I'm just asking why it would be exempt from Clan Wars?  I admit that I've never tried it, nor have I ever seen it attempted.

would love if players would share points when using a Contact-2m, at the least if you are connected to somebody u get assist value for their kills.

• Upvote 1