Sign in to follow this  
Rangermag19

knight riders crossout event

Just in case anyone is still unaware. 

On PS4 and XB1, the event will last from November 13, 10:00 GMT, until November 26, 23:59 GMT.

they don't seem to think it's appropriate to inform us of ps4 changes in the ps4 section. Update should already be out today, so be ready. 

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 1

The event is over...

Pulsar and others were not added to regular work bench.... didn't developers the contrary? 

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

The event is over...

Pulsar and others were not added to regular work bench.... didn't developers the contrary? 

Originally they said after the event, yes.

Personally i didn't read anything else, but somebody told me we might have to wait until the big update early next year.

52 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Originally they said after the event, yes.

Personally i didn't read anything else, but somebody told me we might have to wait until the big update early next year.

Thx for the reply:good:

Hello!

On 11/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, Woodyrojo said:

After a small discussion within the team we've decided, that these parts (cabins, Pulsar and Arbiter) will be added to factions workbenches. This will happen not during the event, but a bit later. Probably - at the beginning of 2020.

Aaand it's possible (not final yet), that these parts will appear on workbenches even sooner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello!

Aaand it's possible (not final yet), that these parts will appear on workbenches even sooner.

Thanks for info. I really hope they come sooner.

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello!

Would be a great present to find under the yule tree :)

Sign in to follow this