Pandalius

Tips For Knight Riders Event!

As confirmed in this post: 

The Knight Riders are coming back NEXT WEEK, and there is a few things you should know and a few tips to help maximize profits!

Things to know:

• The event takes place next week
  • The event will have new items in the Knight Riders workbench
    • No confirmed items, but there have been a few leaks, such as laser cutters and wheeled mecha-legs that could be included!
  • A few items will be moving over the faction workbenches
    • Woody states that Arbiter, Pulsar, Harpy, Photon, and Bastion will be moving to faction workbenches after the event, somewhere in early 2020.
    • Note: Items moving to faction workbenches will likely not be worth it to craft during the event, as they are moving to faction benches.

Tips to maximize profits:

• STOCK RESOURCES NOW!
    • Resources will be consumed in vast amounts in the event, prices will go up, and you can see for a very nice profit! For example, scrap may go as high as 5 coins per 100 during the event!
  • Sell ALL Knight Rider (KR) items now!
    • KR items are still high in value, and usually are before the new event, so now is the time to sell. Once announced, prices will fall rapidly. While it still may be profitable to sell later, selling before official announcements will always yield better returns!
  • STOCK BADGES TOO!
    • Badges can be turned into resources, which can prove very valuable! However, you will need to consider which resource to turn in. Below is a spreadsheet of current prices for PC with badges.rescourcewtable2.thumb.PNG.e52fdf1891ed7
    • Electronics and plastic tend to be the best value, but keep an eye out for sudden price spikes/drops. High market volatility during events. 
  • During the event, HOLD ONTO CRAFTED ITEMS!
    • Crafted items will be in very high demand and supply during the event, and may not fetch the best price. If you can, wait a few months after the event to sell, as prices will drop and you will (often) make a better profit!

Let me know if you have any tips as well, and I'll add them!

There is also a video version of this post if that suits you better!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Firedrizzle said:

Hi, you say the prices rise after the event. Is that always the case? If a weapon is crap will it not rise in price?

For the first question, yes. However, if the weapon is moving to a faction workbench, the price will drop to a normal price as opposed to it's elevated price. 

For the second question, most likely yes. The weapon would have to be profoundly bad to fall in price as to not be worth holding onto. Even in that circumstance, it may even be worth to hold onto until there is a buff or change that spikes price.

In the end, you can sell whenever, as long as you're fine with the profit/loss. :)

• Thanks 1

So, if MG14 on XB1 it's about 9900c next years like will be  in  worbench faction, how much  do you thing will cost ?

^^How much are the more expensive craftable weapons on XB1? There's your answer.

3 hours ago, RobyRight said:

So, if MG14 on XB1 it's about 9900c next years like will be  in  worbench faction, how much  do you thing will cost ?

Well, it should cost around the same as any legendary part, assuming demand for it will be average. For PC, that would be around 2,000 coins. I am not sure what it is on console, but I can imagine it would be a few grand more. Inflation is not kind lol

Oh thank you Pandilius, you give me a real sense answer, looking pc database i realize that XB1 prices are about 3,5x  more for most of items so probly MG14 will be at 6/7K c.