Patrol falsely claims to earn half Resources

Patrol states that you will earn half the Reputation and half the Resources. This is incorrect after the Scrap Reward was increased in Missions. Doing well in Missions for Scrap can earn you 30 Scrap. Doing well in Patrol will earn you a maximum of 10 Scrap. 10/30 is one third the Resource Reward, not one half. So, either the Scrap Reward for Patrol needs increased or the words need modified to say Half the Reputation and one third the Resource Reward.

I expect to receive 15 Scrap when doing well in Patrol.

Play a Patrol and win and get 9-10 Scrap, then play a Mission for Scrap and win and get 27-30 Scrap. Then divide for the percentage.

This always happens after the Scrap Reward was increased in Missions.

I have no logs. I know you say "no Logs, then no bug", but this is easily confirmed with my Screenshots and should not require logs to be addressed. Thank you.

1505213190_screenshot-191110-213612(-344845257873_screenshot-191110-184120(-466-

It's hard to compare the first two screenshots since they are different scores. Maybe, if you doubled your score in patrol, you could see 15 scrap, making it %50 of the first screenshot. So, as far as I can tell, the system is probably working as intended. 

49 minutes ago, Pandalius said:

It's hard to compare the first two screenshots since they are different scores. Maybe, if you doubled your score in patrol, you could see 15 scrap, making it %50 of the first screenshot. So, as far as I can tell, the system is probably working as intended. 

10 Scrap is maximum Reward in Patrol.

Remember that they get rid of random common items (cabins, weapons, module) thats the reason why you get 25-30 scraps in mission now. before its just 15-20 per win with 1 common item. patrol says, half the RESOURCES. 

3 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

Remember that they get rid of random common items (cabins, weapons, module) thats the reason why you get 25-30 scraps in mission now. before its just 15-20 per win with 1 common item. patrol says, half the RESOURCES. 

I do realize that previously the words were correct. Now they are incorrect. They increased the Resource Reward when they eliminated the Common Item drops and since then the words are incorrect. I am not looking to earn more Resources playing Patrol. I only play 5 Patrols a day for Daily Missions. I want the words corrected to say one third because one third is correct and one half is incorrect. I am not suggesting this change to aid myself, but to aid newer players and to avoid possible negative feelings by a new player who may feel cheated and lied to by reading the current words and becoming angry and quitting.

Fixing the wording to say 1/3 is better then a new player quitting over a simple misunderstanding.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:35 PM, LordTutor said:

Not that it makes a big difference but 11 Scrap is the max

On 11/13/2019 at 4:35 PM, LordTutor said:

well, 11

Spoiler

6xY8Ymf.jpg

7pNluI1.jpg