Woodyrojo

[Developer blog] What awaits survivors in the foreseeable future?

But PLS try to consider radar rework aegis prime rework so the exploit stops

Goliath tracks sandwiches rework its impossible for new players to grind couse of that exploit 

Try to make raids a bit more fun and increase a bit the reward system also in raids

The CW sealclubing rework sounds good also

New faction and new content those are very God news

Hope that with the new year event bring some cool stuff not only tons of stickers 

Best regards 

Ka1deron (Posted )

_Shot_4_Shot_DE_, hello! We are aware of the situation with the radars and in the moment a number of ways to fix it is being discussed.
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DangerouslyIncom said:

I guess the new faction is 'Moon Landers' a Dawn's Children splinter group that managed to get into space and has now returned from their moon base with new energy weapons.

or Dusk Bringer sounds cool

To be honest, everyone who still hasn't quit should have already seen those new weapons in tons of leaked info...

Anyway, just make things right

AND NERF THE LARGE RADAR AND HOVER

Ka1deron (Posted )

Robocraftman, hello! The materials you've mentioned showed some very early prototypes, that had a number of changes during their development. That's why we recommend to follow our official news:)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Now we are considering several possible solutions at once

(hearthstone) allows players to progress, prevents players from losing ranks gained - cannot go back, (unless several months have passed on inactive account where it's dropped back some ranks)

Wiping the Slate clean regularly could work. Zero the table at the end of CW "season" with BEST getting season rewards (quarterly or monthly ever?) 

making every one start at zero would allow survivors to test their abilities properly 

• Upvote 1

new maps ... new factions ... WHERE ARE NEW GAME MODES? this capping gets so boring, you need to seriously work on some new game modes, such as defend / assault, classic survival (pve and pvp) and increase the map sizes.

i'd like to have a battle on the adventure mode map, with repair option enabled. that would really bring some life into the game. weapons get old after 1 week or so. people get them and forget them.

made ruptures, made emiliy's ... already bored of both. if anything, i want a force weapon or EMP to be able to stand any chance against melees.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Sethioz, hello! At the moment we are concentrated on creating the New year event and the new maps, along with other important improvements. After that, it is very possible that the possibility of the new game modes appearing in the game will be discussed.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

guess the style of the new faction from the silhouettes of some new parts? We won't be able to confirm your guesses very soon, but it would be interesting to read your assumptions :)

guns.jpg

new faction?

Documentary Film Crew (lost filming the wildlife :2_100_100:of the wastes) with their impressive Camera & powerful lights (see Above), the are currently mounting all their things on Wheels & Micro-Hovers) while secretly their tech has been compromised by alien AI 

Ka1deron (Posted )

We've never actually thought about it from this perspective, but I can't deny that after your message it will take a while for me to unseen it:)
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

OHH MY GOD FINALLY a new faction. Leta just hope its not like the knight riders even that gave us only 2 new parts. As for the new faction i am guessing  its gonna a ravager styled one judging from early leaks and info we got over the year. 

As for the clan wars. You should know that a lot of people dont like the competitive top 30 game play since its really slow and if you dont play the meta you are just gonna be frustrated all of the time. 

The only fun i had in CW was in lower rankings because theres a bit more variety of builds and playstyles. Not just camp peek and shoot for 10 god damn minutes all the games. It gets boring EXTREMELY fast. Especially when normal PVP matches usually take on average of 2 mins.

• Upvote 2

New Map - Great, please also think about changing the CW map rotation (include new maps, exclude "hated" maps like bridge, are there CW stats BTW like most middle caps on map xy? I bet its bridge :P)

New Faction - Awesome, please please please give them the leg wheels or a new movement part to mix things up again.

Clan Battles - Can you elaborate the discussed possibilities here? I want to get another porc till christmas and this made me worry :P

Ka1deron (Posted )

v3rgi1, hello! The upcoming changes for the clan wars are primarily aimed to eliminate the known exploits, connected with the "jumping" from one league to another. In other words - if you have been playing fair and not using exploits, then you have nothing to worry about:)

A police light or other unique decor?

I want it , YOU'R the best!!!!!

Edited by samuraicrosser
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

BjKalderon (Posted 4 minutes ago)

v3rgi1, hello! The upcoming changes for the clan wars are primarily aimed to eliminate the known exploits, connected with the "jumping" from one league to another. In other words - if you have been playing fair and not using exploits, then you have nothing to worry about:)

Thanks for the reply, sounds good to me :)

Can you also say something about possible new movement parts or clan map rotation? :D

Ka1deron (Posted )

No problem) As for the new parts - we will share more information closer to the release of the major update!

@BjKalderon (Posted 12 minutes ago)

Sethioz, hello! At the moment we are concentrated on creating the New year event and the new maps, along with other important improvements. After that, it is very possible that the possibility of the new game modes appearing in the game will be discussed.

Yes, please new game modes. this capping is so boring. i'd really like to play survival mode (classic infection style).

Also as about clan wars, I think best course of action would be to punish entire team who is deranking on purpose (jumping into lower league) and you can easily do this by making a system that checks team's score and damage output. if one team throws the match on purpose to end it fast and drop in ranks, that means they won't do much damage to enemies and their score will be very low, if this happens, they should be punished for this.

remove 10 uranium from each player who is involved + give them 30 minute ban from clan wars. that would fix the issue, then players would actually be afraid to finish the match with almost no damage done to enemy (this should not effect individual players, it should only count entire team's damage + score).

another option, increase the uranium gain and number of leagues. for example you have 10 leagues that get uranium for wins and they get 1 - 10 uranium per win, based on which league they are in, this also means their uranium cap would be 100 - 1000 per week, which also means increase uranium needed to craft relics (so it would still take about same amount of time to craft a relic, just higher numbers. like copper was changed from small amounts to big) This way, players wouldn't want to be in lower leagues, because in higher leagues they can earn a lot more uranium.

problem why people "league jump" is because with good builds and team, you can earn a LOT more uranium in lower ranks. it's very easy and fast to win against bad players and teams, but if higher ranks get MORE uranium, then they have no reason to stay in lower leagues anymore. so this way you wouldn't have to worry about punishing those league jumpers, the problem would be fixed.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We will keep looking at the situation with the Clan Battles after the announce changes are implemented and if the additional tweaks prove to be necessary, they will be included in the future updates.
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

That sounds cool, a long with the new map some variations of existing maps would be nice to have and add variety such as night time, dusk, dawn and in clan wars maps ( we need more clan war maps) 

• Like 1

No problem) As for the new parts - we will share more information closer to the release of the major update!

Expected :P Ok then hope we get some news on that soon :D

15 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

if one team throws the match on purpose to end it fast and drop in ranks, that means they won't do much damage to enemies and their score will be very low, if this happens, they should be punished for this.

those deranking whales can still exploit CW by winning 1st round and throwing 2nd and 3rd round.

18 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

another option, increase the uranium gain and number of leagues. for example you have 10 leagues that get uranium for wins and they get 1 - 10 uranium per win, based on which league they are in, this also means their uranium cap would be 100 - 1000 per week, which also means increase uranium needed to craft relics (so it would still take about same amount of time to craft a relic, just higher numbers. like copper was changed from small amounts to big) This way, players wouldn't want to be in lower leagues, because in higher leagues they can earn a lot more uranium.

problem why people "league jump" is because with good builds and team, you can earn a LOT more uranium in lower ranks. it's very easy and fast to win against bad players and teams, but if higher ranks get MORE uranium, then they have no reason to stay in lower leagues anymore. so this way you wouldn't have to worry about punishing those league jumpers, the problem would be fixed.

Thumbs up for this :fed012:

• Upvote 1

This is going to be a robot faction.

By the way, I might have a riddle too. The rebuilding contest from 6-13 November was to build a replica of a car from the 1980s. The 5 chosen cars were really nice, but I need help with some details:
- Alfa Romeo Navajo - it's from 1976; someone told me that's called 'the early 80's' - huh I didn't know the 1980s had an early start before 1980
- Range Rover 1973 - by the same token, this is like... 'pre-early 80's'?
- FC108 Panterari - couldn't find this car in Google...
- Sky Traveler - couldn't find this one, too; I had thought Sky Traveler was a make of truck campers, this was a rather long hatchback (too bad the contest link has disappeared from the news).

Edited by Omega616

Pleeeease say that the daily Snowstorm items will be tradable!  They sound like truly special decors which I know I want, but I also know that I will be traveling for some days during this winter.

14 minutes ago, lsabeIIa said:

Thumbs up for this :fed012:

Isn't he just suggesting to reduce the rewards for winning clan battles? Or get rid of a uranium reward for winning the clan battles entirely? Things would be exactly the same as before...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Comrade_Tiki said:

Isn't he just suggesting to reduce the rewards for winning clan battles? Or get rid of a uranium reward for winning the clan battles entirely? Things would be exactly the same as before...

If i understand his suggestion correctly, the huge gaph of rewards between lower rank and higher rank clan is the answer to stop them (DERANKING WHALES) from deranking coz they can easily cap uranium if they stay in high rank. i know itll nerf the rerwards for lower since they have to play a tons of CW matches to cap the uranium but I think its fair. If you want Bigger rewards, go compete with the big boys, but if youre clan is not ready to compete with the big boys yet, just compete with the clan that you have a chance of beating and accept the lil reward you can get from them. 

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.