Sign in to follow this  
RobyRight

car immobilize on air

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw i can't move in any way
What you expected to see move the car
Conditions in which error reproduce i go up one surface but i was just on air without touch any surface
Problem details In scavengers easy raid my car go over some builds, when i try to back or move in any direction i was not able to do at all like you can see in screen shoot the front part of car was on air and only the back side was on terrain, but i couldn't move in any way.
Frequency of reproduction sometimes
Time of bug 13.00

EJ-g-88XsAIkhpI.jpg

Spoiler

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

all thats needed now is the version number, and this bug is ready for squishing machine.

14 hours ago, gaaraplayer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.

all thats needed now is the version number, and this bug is ready for squishing machine.

You should know that version number is always the latest one, like you can play only with latest version number on that date so, why do you ask something that is obvius ?

Or maybe do you like say there are different version number for different Xbox users ?

Edited by RobyRight
correct word

On 12/4/2019 at 6:16 PM, gaaraplayer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

its 0.10.92.123560

report is complete. will send forward.

the version number is reqired for a bug report to be complete. look in the PS4 bug report page and the guide is at the top.

Sign in to follow this