Sign in to follow this  
Claysdad

Buddy and I looking for a clan

Recommended Posts

I know there is a forum for clans but it appears to be dead. Anyone play around 17:30 to 21:00 CST and need a few members?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will help you to inform about weaponry, prefered ps and playstyle, i believe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

It will help you to inform about weaponry, prefered ps and playstyle, i believe.

Playstyle:  got good

Weapons:  projectiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

It will help you to inform about weaponry, prefered ps and playstyle, i believe.

We play around 6k PS but can adjust if needed. Style depends on build and gameplan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Claysdad said:

We play around 6k PS.

I've probably killed you...

 

What's your PS name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Small_An_Simple said:

I've probably killed you...

Irrelevant. 

7 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

It will help you to inform about weaponry, prefered ps and playstyle, i believe.

There is quite a bit of info to share about yourself, if you're looking for a very active or serious clan to contact you. 

1. What is your PSN, engineer level, and clan experience?

2. Do you have a mic with decent internet?

3. Can you get along with others and follow battle strategies?

4. Can you be available for clan battles, and what metas or equivalents are at your disposal?

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Irrelevant

I never said it was.

But given the PS they normally play at and hours they are normally on there is a strong possibility we have met on the battlefield. 

Asked for the PSN to see if I remember them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 3:53 PM, tenshiijin said:

Playstyle:  got good

Weapons:  projectiles

Lol I know right...

 

Playstyle: Auto aim

Weapons: Various drones

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Merkyaleez said:

Lol I know right...

 

Playstyle: Auto aim

Weapons: Various drones

 

Haha. Definitely not. We may or may not lack skill but we still attempt to play with something that requires it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, submaxcw said:

Irrelevant. 

There is quite a bit of info to share about yourself, if you're looking for a very active or serious clan to contact you. 

1. What is your PSN, engineer level, and clan experience?

2. Do you have a mic with decent internet?

3. Can you get along with others and follow battle strategies?

4. Can you be available for clan battles, and what metas or equivalents are at your disposal?

 

We have excellent internet with good headphones and mikes. We are certainly available to play at the times stated. 

We are high 20s ENG. Just started playing this game a month ago. Have played other team games in past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Claysdad said:

Claysdad and Mrotisnixon. He uses crickets and i use junkbows. I think we play well as a team.

Unfortunately I don't recognize your names, but that can be due to the fact that you started a month ago.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you two on the battlefield, and welcome to the forums.aprJrJBr_700w_0.jpg.e6761abc5e18742dc0de

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

Unfortunately I don't recognize your names, but that can be due to the fact that you started a month ago.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you two on the battlefield, and welcome to the forums.aprJrJBr_700w_0.jpg.e6761abc5e18742dc0de

So what user tag should i watch out for???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Claysdad said:

So what user tag should i watch out for???

If your asking for my PSN its SmallAnSimple.

Here is a thread you should look at when you get the time to help match players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.