VisceraCleaner

Contact damage threshold for visitors in my garage.

So friends' vehicles will visit garage randomly, but it is silly that just light accidental contact can make them hostile.
They should have some damage threshold and damage lower than that should be ignored. 80 ~ 120 would be nice.

Even if contact damage exceeds it, till they take significant damage, they should warn the player instead of turning hostile instantly.
Maybe between 100 and 300 would be fine. Maybe some visitors can be more generous than others.

Perhaps the loss of a part can be the trigger for hostility.  (This way, bumping wheels is less likely to start a fight, yet shooting a vehicle made of small or weak parts is more likely to cause enmity.)

Opening for feedback

Re: Contact Damage/Threshold.

Incidental contact, like just "Oops" running into it is 1 thing.  However, we have the Tusk cab, which can ultimately 1 shot vehicles, by ramming.  Also, Hatchet/Bladewing wedges that can chop out frames, and movement parts if you hit them right.  So, I guess this is just the thought process, that led me to agree with the Damage Threshold to Aggro.  (If you're testing a Lancer build, you're probably going to 1 shot them any way, or at least cripple them.)

I want the Copper reward removed.  This is a Test, players don't need a Reward for playing in the Garage/Test yard.  I already spend a rediculous amount of time in there anyway.  There's really no reason to get rewarded for fighting bots in the test yard.  We don't get Scrap piles, or Engraved Casings just for fighting the pickup trucks there, nor should we.

Otherwise, I like the addition, it's fun, and simulates some interaction with your friends, at "Home."  There's really no reason to Reward us for it.

Edited by psiberzerker