Sign in to follow this  
provocteur1989

Arbiter + Aurora

Hello guys, I want your opinion about something...
I just crafted my 4th arbiter and I was thinking of playing them without an aurora,
but surprisingly I saw that aurora has 276 durability and arbiter has 170
do you think this is fair ? a machine gun of epic rarity has more durability than a machine gun of legendary rarity ???
Should devs buff a little Arbiter's durability or not ? 

most mg's, mini guns and turreted SG's need a big health buff, equilers get shot off after a single cannon round same for thunderbolt 

Edited by ZKWS

4 hours ago, provocteur1989 said:

Hello guys, I want your opinion about something...
I just crafted my 4th arbiter and I was thinking of playing them without an aurora,
but surprisingly I saw that aurora has 276 durability and arbiter has 170
do you think this is fair ? a machine gun of epic rarity has more durability than a machine gun of legendary rarity ???
Should devs buff a little Arbiter's durability or not ? 

Aurora isn't a standard machine gun. It's a support weapon with limited range, low damage, and a bright red line that shows enemies exactly where to shoot to remove it. For that, the balance is a higher durability. 

54 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

most mg's, mini guns and turreted SG's need a big health buff, equilers get shot off after a single cannon round same for thunderbolt 

No, they do not.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, submaxcw said:

No, they do not.

what's your reasoning for that? are you just a cannon user, or do u honestly believe this, have you tried using mgs, mini guns and sgs at a high level? you seen them in normal pvp but vs a decent cannon player they are bound to loose, and in Clan Wars, mgs miniguns and sgs are kinda a joke. even the relic punisher and breaker are considered the weakest relics in the game by far.

majority of effective builds are and any given PS are cannons and other alpha dmg weapons. you can even deny that.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, ZKWS said:

what's your reasoning for that? are you just a cannon user, or do u honestly believe this, have you tried using mgs, mini guns and sgs at a high level? you seen them in normal pvp but vs a decent cannon player they are bound to loose, and in Clan Wars, mgs miniguns and sgs are kinda a joke. even the relic punisher and breaker are considered the weakest relics in the game by far.

majority of effective builds are and any given PS are cannons and other alpha dmg weapons. you can even deny that.

No he’s not, he’s probably used close to every weapon in the game, aside from a few relics. I think the kapkan is what allows this canon meta. Do u remember befor kapkan? I remember small n simple stripping my fatmans with tacklers, cuz he could drive around me faster than I could turn my weapons or vehicle, pull a 180, come back shoot me some more, while I’m scrambling he’s laughing.. anyways, all of those weapons can b used on quick cloaked builds to get right up on a canons arse, skilled drivers will stay close and out from in front of canon,  aand stripped. Kapkan stops that. Just my opinion.

I think Chameleon has more of an affect than Kapkan.  I'm not saying that Kapkan isn't annoying, but it's kinda a close quarters weapon, while Tsunamis are not.  You still have to get close enough to use the Kapkan, so they can hold still, so you can shoot them point blank with 2 Tsunamis.

With Chameleon, you don't.  You can just camp out with your cannons, and snipe until threatened, then slink off, and pitch a tent somewhere else nearby.  You can't tell me that players didn't do that, before Crossout was a game.  "Camper" is an Archetype playstyle, just like Run&Gun, it goes all the way back to Counterstrike II.  Kapkan is a soft counter to Run&Gun that you have to actually engage them to use effectively.  

Cloak is used by just about everybody.  To the point that we have players on here, complaining that they don't want to run Chameleon, they have to, because "Everyone else is doing it!"  I don't run into Kapkan every match.  I think that it might stick in your head more, because you don't actually see players in Stealth as much (Kind of the point) and it's real annoying to get kapkanned, or skinnered.

Edited by psiberzerker

10 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

but it's kinda a close quarters weapon, while Tsunamis are not.  You still have to get close enough to use the Kapkan, 

Did u really just say this? 

Nobody cries about cloak, at least not here on ps4, 90% of all cries I imagine are about kapkan and grenadiers. Cloak was a little op I guess, before kapkan. There’s not a lot of camping here, even with sniper weapons. I feel like we playing different games..

Cloaked player drives up on tsunami player, gets impact damage, kapkan down, stuck, cloak loses. You use kapkan when enemy gets close, u don’t go looking to kapkan ppl.. get it?

Edited by Kevhigs

When it comes to Console Servers, and PC/Steam?  Yes, there appears to be major differences, like Sniping vs Drones.  In this case, you get faster, and more accurate aiming at long range with a mouse, or track ball, than you do with an Analog stick.  So, Sniping is more viable.

Drones aren't any less viable, but we just have more viable options, than just the weapons we don't have to aim.  Cloak is pretty much the same.

Edited by psiberzerker

On 11/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, ZKWS said:

From common to relic tiered , cannons can 1 shot the corresponding mg

From common to relic mgs have higher damage and health buff in % than cannons

Sign in to follow this