leexwolfcz

my idea for new things to crossout

English:
1) new legendary engine: it would increase by 20% loading cannons and would increase by 20% loading of turtles, drone and hardwere tonage + 1500Kg
mass 3000Kg
2) Two new legendary cabins
, one medium capin
ability: Aegis (double base load compared to normal Aegis) and Chameleon (double base load compared to normal Chameleon) or
Mass: 10000Kg
Heavy legendary capin:
ability: resistance from front to all types of damage 50% and 20% higher damage for all types of weapons
3) Two legendary weapons
legendary Cricket: damege one rocket 300HP, 10 rockets per shot
loading 6 second
450HP
energy 5
ability: each hit hits 5% charge or expensive version increases damege by 3% each hit
the legendary Big Plasma Gun
Description: Energy non-rotating cannon size equal to Tsunami
650HP
Damege: 300 per shot
loading: 5 second
ability: can charge up to 15s when damege increases by 50% per second

sending materials between players

in custom batle you could set that you can play whatever build from the expeditionv

(please fix grammatical errors thank you)

30/5000

30/5000

Edited by leexwolfcz

Wait, I recognize this language, but either someone run this through the Bad Translator site/application or I'm having a stroke.

• Like 1

Hello, @leexwolfcz!

Thank you for your suggestions, but, please, next time submit them to the Suggestions section. I'll move this topic there. 

This section is for bug reports only.

And, regarding the suggestion to let players exchange resources/parts - it won't happen in the foreseeable future. Any tradable goods can be purchased/sold on the market.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Thank you for your suggestions, but, please, next time submit them to the Suggestions section. I'll move this topic there.

Yeah, maybe if someone was actually looking through the suggestions, people would post there. :'D Most forumers have monthes old suggestions that have never even been opened and looked at by mods.

Edited by Clebardman

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Even though some suggestions still remain hidden, they're visible for the dev. team. Almost all the suggestions are passed to the team, and some of them are already implemented. "Almost" because sometimes there're topics, that have been suggested earlier, or rejected because they don't fit current plans. In other words: we see all the topics and won't miss any promising suggestion :)

@Woodyrojo Sounds good, but I can check the number of views on a pending thread tho. I have at least 4 suggestions threads, some 2 monthes old, that have never been viewed by anyone but me.
It isn't about wether suggestions end up in the game or not. Why keep this place up at all? Lets just say this section doesn't seem very active, and there's a reason why people post all their random suggestions in the wrong subforum (it's because the Suggestions one is dead). I think the last two threads added here were moved from General Discussion, posted by people who knew it'd work better this way rather than hoping someone actually comes here and checks a couple threads before 2020.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello, @leexwolfcz!

This section is for bug reports only.

And, regarding the suggestion to let players exchange resources/parts - it won't happen in the foreseeable future. Any tradable goods can be purchased/sold on the market.

52 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Yeah, maybe if someone was actually looking through the suggestions, people would post there. :'D Most forumers have monthes old suggestions that have never even been opened and looked at by mods.

@Woodyrojo dude, I really like what you guys try to do and I sense a honest intent from some of you to make things better but you have to admit the suggestion section management is not optimal most of times.

I myself have had a suggestion sitting for SIX MONTHS before it was aproved after I pestered the forum admin (which I'm sorry to do but I have to constantly resort to unfortunately). 

Thank you.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 3

On 11/24/2019 at 6:55 AM, leexwolfcz said:

one medium capin
ability: Aegis (double base load compared to normal Aegis) and Chameleon (double base load compared to normal Chameleon)

Would become mandatory in any PS range it can get into.

Heavy legendary capin:
ability: resistance from front to all types of damage 50% and 20% higher damage for all types of weapons

Bastion but with damage boost. Still completely overshadowed by the first one. Lessen the perks' numbers, so it's not just two standalone perks on one part.

legendary Cricket: damege one rocket 300HP, 10 rockets per shot
loading 6 second
450HP
energy 5
ability: each hit hits 5% charge or expensive version increases damege by 3% each hit

Just one would wipe out all but the heaviest vehicles in a single salvo, ignoring the perk. Not only does this allow three mounted, but they would survive multiple direct cannon hits. Less rockets, less durability, and maybe more energy.

the legendary Big Plasma Gun
Description: Energy non-rotating cannon size equal to Tsunami
650HP
Damege: 300 per shot
loading: 5 second
ability: can charge up to 15s when damege increases by 50% per second

Actually makes some sense, but would need either 6 energy or less damage.

new legendary engine: it would increase by 20% loading cannons and would increase by 20% loading of turtles, drone and hardwere tonage + 1500Kg
mass 3000Kg

Seems reasonable for a legendary.

I love how woody disappeared from this thread lol "Hey moderating the suggestions subforum ain't my job, I'm outta here before they grab the pitchforks!" *gets home, opens a beer, doesn't call the dude in charge of the suggestions subforum*

On 11/24/2019 at 5:55 AM, leexwolfcz said:

Heavy legendary cabin:

This could kinda work if it had some sort of penalty, that made up for all that damage.  (I'm more concerned with the 20% damage to ALL weapons, which is better than Icebox, than Bastion only Better)

For instance:  If it was a super heavy cabin, and had no Engine.  Maybe not no engine, but barely any Engine power, so it was all but useless to hovers (Or gave them handling like a Goliath tank) 

Another way it might could work is if it had those, but to a lesser degree, and only 10 Charge.  (Like Icebox.)  That's great, but you can't mount as many weapons, with an Engine that gives you good Reload, Cheetah takes forever to get to bet the 100m to charge, and Oppressor just never gets up to 80Kph.

When I'm troubleshooting ideas like this, I look at what we already have, and see what it's going to replace.  This cab is basically designed to make Bastion, and Icebox completely worthless.