Sign in to follow this  
xXMrSkeletonXx

A few 'must have' controller options we need.

There are 2 controller settings we need. The first is an option to relocate the self-destruction button, preferably somewhere on the d-pad. Shouldn't have to worry about blowing ourselves up while trying to strafe. The second option we need is the ability to relocate North(forward) on the left stick, enabling 'relative to car' players the ability to also fly sideways builds. Reply if you can think of others. I also feel things can be done with the unique PS4 controller speaker and touch pad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

There are 2 controller settings we need. The first is an option to relocate the self-destruction button, preferably somewhere on the d-pad. Shouldn't have to worry about blowing ourselves up while trying to strafe. The second option we need is the ability to relocate North(forward) on the left stick, enabling 'relative to car' players the ability to also fly sideways builds. Reply if you can think of others. I also feel things can be done with the unique PS4 controller speaker and touch pad.

With this, you can fly sideways

PS_Messages_20191125_063125.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Agree. Interesting things can be done with tge speaker and touch pad

6 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

I was unable to,if you remap,it will reverse left and right.

You'll adapt yourself to it and also activate reverse control in crossout settings

16 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

There are 2 controller settings we need. The first is an option to relocate the self-destruction button, preferably somewhere on the d-pad. Shouldn't have to worry about blowing ourselves up while trying to strafe.

I disagree. There are many advantages with the movementparts that suffer from this. I se this as a tradeoff - like an unstable bomb. I don't want to see the game turn into nothing but legs and hovers or see them nerfed into the ground

Edited by submaxcw
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:36 AM, submaxcw said:

I disagree. There are many advantages with the movementparts that suffer from this. I se this as a tradeoff - like an unstable bomb. I don't want to see the game turn into nothing but legs and hovers or see them nerfed into the ground

I don't think PC has this issue, why should consoles have it. It's already nothing but hovers with the top clans that copy/paste PC meta.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2019 at 12:31 AM, Anatomycetes said:

With this, you can fly sideways

PS_Messages_20191125_063125.jpg

Works for race mode, but I'm talking relative-to-car which is the standard control. 

15 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Works for race mode, but I'm talking relative-to-car which is the standard control. 

Relative to car is no longer the standard. In fact it starts you off as race now and then it lets you pick at the first checkpoint during tutorial if you want to switch.

However yes i do agree there should be a way to make it an option for you guys on relative

• Upvote 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, Babylonsburning said:

Relative to car is no longer the standard. In fact it starts you off as race now and then it lets you pick at the first checkpoint during tutorial if you want to switch.

However yes i do agree there should be a way to make it an option for you guys on relative

Must of changed it after that poll. Just let everyone put cabs and movement pieces in any direction then. 2 years of playing a certain way then you can't even run the main builds with your controller scheme. I'm all for adapting to new weapon metas etc, but having to change 4 different settings and re-learn main controls is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

yes please! +1

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:37 AM, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

I don't think PC has this issue, why should consoles have it. It's already nothing but hovers with the top clans that copy/paste PC meta.

That's unrelated to us, and meta is an entirely different issue. 

Full controller customization is fine though. And if they decide full button mapping is the way to go, where you can change what each action is assigned to, I hope they do nerf legs and hovers appropriately. That or give a buff to tracks so they're all roughly equal. 

On 11/25/2019 at 7:36 AM, submaxcw said:

Doubt that will happen again.  I for one am now obsessed with tracks.  We need some lil legs that go 60k, 70k with spider.   I bet that wouldn't muss things up if they were done right

22 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Doubt that will happen again.  I for one am now obsessed with tracks.  We need some lil legs that go 60k, 70k with spider.   I bet that wouldn't muss things up if they were done right

I'm eagerly awaiting those wheel legs. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this