Chevypimp

Veteran players running off new players

Recommended Posts

I used to play the 4k ps with my hurricane Hermes buggy build before the PS rework.

Now I fight alot of 5ks but makes little difference.

 

Lil nublets running 2 gas tanks and or blue ammo/drone crates make for some easy and nice explosive kills. Almost forgot about those blue generators as well. Mines not using one.

I never run gas tanks (don't do raids at all) and only purple ammo if needed.

Get rekt nublets!!!

 

The DEVS obviously want it this way or they would change it...Same can be said for all the horrible stuff that happens in this game!

Edited by Merkyaleez
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Merkyaleez said:

The DEVS obviously want it this way or they would change it...Same can be said for all the horrible stuff that happens in this game!

Well, that makes it easy.  The devs intended a horrible game, that nobody enjoys enough to stick with.  It's not the veteran players running them off at all.

Problem solved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Well, that makes it easy.  The devs intended a horrible game, that nobody enjoys enough to stick with.  It's not the veteran players running them off at all.

Problem solved?

They could change it in a few minutes... But do nothing!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Merkyaleez said:

They could change it in a few minutes... But do nothing!!!

Because on pc you wouldn't get paired with newbs, console player base is too small

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean have some class, if you don't want a challenge then that's just pathetic.. Why even play video games, if playing that way is fun to you then you must be pretty bad a games.. Crossout players are exactly the most skilled as it is, so it's like being the lowest of the low

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, one thing is, there is a learning curve to building. Another thing is that one gun is much easier to strip than several. High tier guns are many times more inefficient with their powerscores relative to their damage and health. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They run 2499 ps triple falcon builds to grind out fuel. Its also the fastest way to get talers for the event. I agree is bad for the game but its the devs fault for not rewarding more resources for using higher ps. 3 minute matches get more money.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

3 minute matches get more money.

Bah, even in the highest ps range most matches hardly take longer than 2 minutes, so that's not an excuse.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AzraelsGrace said:

They run 2499 ps triple falcon builds to grind out fuel. Its also the fastest way to get talers for the event. I agree is bad for the game but its the devs fault for not rewarding more resources for using higher ps. 3 minute matches get more money.

Agree, i do thesame until high ps will get higher rewards

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

Bah, even in the highest ps range most matches hardly take longer than 2 minutes, so that's not an excuse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anatomycetes said:

Agree, i do thesame until high ps will get higher rewards

Well that is pretty week can finish in high ps matches equally as fast lame excuse at best.

Edited by Chevypimp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renamed71622 said:

Well, one thing is, there is a learning curve to building. Another thing is that one gun is much easier to strip than several. High tier guns are many times more inefficient with their powerscores relative to their damage and health. 

Simple shotty build looks a lot like lunatic build shotty on the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AzraelsGrace said:

They run 2499 ps triple falcon builds to grind out fuel. Its also the fastest way to get talers for the event. I agree is bad for the game but its the devs fault for not rewarding more resources for using higher ps. 3 minute matches get more money.

Yeah saw that garbage to,they were running starter car rare wheels one gun up top pure trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why you ppl play games at Xbox or ps, on pc are more ppl better grafics, and it's a loot of fun, OK it was before now its not so much, but pc is milion times better then everything else 

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Feel_That_Pain said:

Why you ppl play games at Xbox or ps, on pc are more ppl better grafics, and it's a loot of fun, OK it was before now its not so much, but pc is milion times better then everything else 

Yeah i'll ask you next time your launcher xxxx up, or your drivers xxxx up, or your windows update xxxx up the whole system, your antivirus fails, anticheat protection kicks you from your game because of some internet hiccup, or you meet aimbotters in your game, your account gets hacked, blablabla etc pp.

Yeah pc is a million times better but i want none of that, thank you.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC is "A million times better" because you can aim.  Quickly.  

Well, that, and you don't have as many "Elites" making sure that there's no new players having any fun, because they can't have any fun unless they have something to complain about, like wait times in matchmaking, because they actively discourage anyone advancing to the point where they can buy Grenadier Drones, too.

That's why you're here, swearing (Literally) that console is better, because you don't have any new players to beat up in the game, so you look for them here, and chase them off the forums instead.  Brilliant.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude i played a few high PS games couple nights ago and it was mostly camping on both sides.

No one went rushing in.

Just cannons or porcs or cyclones or reapers.

Went back too the 8-9k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

That's why you're here, swearing (Literally) that console is better, because you don't have any new players to beat up in the game, so you look for them here, and chase them off the forums instead.  Brilliant.

Sorry, what? Did i somehow miss that it's troll day today?

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/512963379

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're on a gamer forum, on the internet.  Every day is troll day.  You can't escape the trolls, the only winning move is not to play.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

You're on a gamer forum, on the internet.  Every day is troll day.  You can't escape the trolls, the only winning move is not to play.

I knew it was a mistake to answer that troll before you, but whatever, you wanna make it personal, keep going please. Puts you pc masterrace nazis in the right light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Godwin's Law.

You haven't called me "Triggered," yet.  I'm sure you'll run out of cliche excuses eventually...

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.