Darthkermit

R.I.P Crossout

3 years of playing this Thanksgiving and im giving up on Crossout, 5 builds in top 10 clan wars all are copied bandwagon builds from pc, (I don't consider any bandwagon build player to have any skill....yeah you reading this!), built all my CW builds from top to bottom and ran top 10 CW in the all the clans I have been in.  Pvp is full of bots literally breaking the definition of pvp, if you play by yourself above 12k = 2 players 6 bots vs 4 players 4 bots, all mandrake bots usually(sounds like fun huh),  in raids you get punished for using stronger weapons or higher PS, half the community argues to play raids at 6k to make easy the other half is completely annoyed by it, either way seems stupid to make stuff harder that should be getting easier, I mean that is why we got the better weapons right? Leviathians are 10 a min que just to fail, there is no game option that has any level of fun left to it. So why continue to play?

• Upvote 5

Same thing, cant play pvp, bcs it disgasting , too much bots, drones and lancers.

Boring, so i'm not playing pvp or pve , only crafting stuff and reselling buying things on a market 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

3 years of playing this Thanksgiving and im giving up on Crossout, 5 builds in top 10 clan wars all are copied bandwagon builds from pc, (I don't consider any bandwagon build player to have any skill....yeah you reading this!), built all my CW builds from top to bottom and ran top 10 CW in the all the clans I have been in.  Pvp is full of bots literally breaking the definition of pvp, if you play by yourself above 12k = 2 players 6 bots vs 4 players 4 bots, all mandrake bots usually(sounds like fun huh),  in raids you get punished for using stronger weapons or higher PS, half the community argues to play raids at 6k to make easy the other half is completely annoyed by it, either way seems stupid to make stuff harder that should be getting easier, I mean that is why we got the better weapons right? Leviathians are 10 a min que just to fail, there is no game option that has any level of fun left to it. So why continue to play?

Seems like we have a professional cry baby tbh. 

At this point every build can be called a copy because there's a 99% chance that at some point someone else already build something similar.

If the PS4 players don't play PvP that's not the Devs fault 

Top 10 are supposed to be the best clans aka most skilled them using the same builds just proves who's the best clan at skill and communication 

As for invasions get a team of 4 good builds and their ez and can make a lot of coin (not 100% sure on PS4 prices so not sure how much you can make) for once follow the lead of Xbox players and make a group and inv the  people that play them with good builds 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Darthkermit said:

I understand, and feel your pain for most of what you said. But uh, what top 10 clans have you been in? None of the clans you've been in are classified as top 10. Sure, you may get top 10 one week just because you stopped playing on a Thursday. Nothing against that, but you and the clans you've been in just aren't top 10 worthy. You can just use that to your advantage, use builds in cw that aren't copied or meta builds, and have fun. Since you won't have a need to be competitive, since you're clearly not. Also, one last point. A copied spark, harvester, lance build and your build with the same weapons being built from scratch is still "a meta" build. So you crying here about any of that is complete nonsense. But what do I know, I don't live with daddy, and tell him how excited I am about my clan being top 5 on a Monday morning.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Darthkermit said:

Do as I do: take a break from time to time when you feel like you are playing it like you have to (and not wanting to). You will see, you will crave for the wasteland soon enough.

If you don't...? Well, then it means you are free from something you don't like doing anymore... win/win.

• Thanks 1

5 builds in top 10 clan wars all are copied bandwagon builds from pc

So? What's that have to do with yo? nobody is forcing you to do the same. 

Pvp is full of bots literally breaking the definition of pvp

Invite new players. During peak times there are no bots. Or play during peak times. Or run custom matches and not include any bots. Maybe ask the devs to include a few scraps for your events. 

in raids you get punished for using stronger weapons or higher PS

This is the one good point in all of your post. 

Leviathians are 10 a min que just to fail

I don't fail invasions. I get mad just from having to use one of my own repair kits. Find a successful group. 

So why continue to play?

Find a way to contact someone who can do something about your concerns, if it's that serious that you're considering quitting. Not us.

7 hours ago, submaxcw said:

During peak times there are no bots. Or play during peak times. 

Are you joking ? I play at all hours of the day and there are always bots, yeah might get 3-4 matches a day with no bots but when you play 12+ hours thats a very small percent of matches.  Not a solution its limitation 

• Upvote 1

Peel your skin back watch ya heartbeat 

2 hours ago, Darthkermit said:

Are you joking ?

No?

I play at all hours of the day and there are always bots, yeah might get 3-4 matches a day with no bots

Sorry for your luck. This isn't the case for me. 

but when you play 12+ hours thats a very small percent of matches. 

I mean you no offense, but you need a hobby. You're just getting burnt out on the game. I used to play about 14 hours per day so I'm familiar with it. Now, sometimes an hour. 

May I also ask your prestige level? Just curious. 

Edited by submaxcw

1 hour ago, submaxcw said:

No?

Sorry for your luck. This isn't the case for me. 

I mean you no offense, but you need a hobby. You're just getting burnt out on the game. I used to play about 14 hours per day so I'm familiar with it. Now, sometimes an hour. 

I don't understand your point ,Darth said exactly what's the problem on ps4 and you guys tried to fool him instead of support him just to make this game better and more enjoyable for us ,what doesn't match what he said?

Over 14k PS I played hundreds of pvp 2+6 bots 4+4 bots and it's not a bad luck it's just lack of players.

For invasion ofc I can call my friends to help and we can do it without any problems but if I go alone there's 99% chance of not finishing it. How new players can hanlde it? 

Hard raids are not a problem for me but if I have to play it I will choose fight against lunatics cuz it's much easier and I know that some less experienced players have a problems with it ,how you want to increase a player base if all new players have to struggle at the beginning of the game instead of having fun?

According to your forum stats over 4k posts you should have a better attitude and keep the players side, and the fact that you could do it doesn't authorize you to taunt other players. We all know how this game is broken and I don't see any reason to defend it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Bought other games in attempt to give myself a break but lose interest after few hours in them, MHW gave me 2 months, Fallout76 1 month, Detroit become human 1 week, Greedfall 40 hrs, CTR lasted couple weeks, played FF14 ARR b4 this.

Engineers last time I noticed hit 100, that was while ago, never ran flags(when firestarters released ran flag for week to be first to build/sell/use new items), never used decor items other than horn or flares here and there, these increase your rep points per battle, seen no reason to run them when you dont get anything (other than exploited armour) for leveling engineers up(another dissappointment).

1 hour ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Over 14k PS I played hundreds of pvp 2+6 bots 4+4 bots and it's not a bad luck it's just lack of players.

I rarely get matches like that during the time I play. Really bad teams, though? Definitely. So again, sorry about your luck. 

For invasion ofc I can call my friends to help and we can do it without any problems but if I go alone there's 99% chance of not finishing it. How new players can hanlde it? 

Don't go alone. Who says new players need to handle it? I'm used to games where teams were built, if any chance of success was expected. Where each player had to fill a specific role or niche and the whole team's success depended on each person holding up on their own responsibilities. That's me though..

how you want to increase a player base if all new players have to struggle at the beginning of the game instead of having fun?

What easy raids are new players having so much trouble with?

Hard raids

new players have to struggle at the beginning of the game 

Hard raids are not the beginning of the game and are named appropriately. 

We all know how this game is broken and I don't see any reason to defend it.

No, these are ways you think the game is broken. 

The XO is dead threads, full of scare tactics and exaggerations, are long overdue but no more accurate than ones from years ago. It does have some backwards logic, yes. But you can't make everyone happy. I'd be happy to trade 50% of the playerbase in order to remove all drones from the game. Obviously they wouldn't be happy about that, and it would, in some ways, be counter productive. 

Edited by submaxcw

26 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

Engineers last time I noticed hit 100,

Congrats, and thanks for humoring me. 

I don't understand your point ,Darth said exactly what's the problem on ps4 and you guys tried to fool him instead of support him just to make this game better and more enjoyable for us ,what doesn't match what he said?

Hard raids are not a problem for me but if I have to play it I will choose fight against lunatics cuz it's much easier and I know that some less experienced players have a problems with it ,how you want to increase a player base if all new players have to struggle at the beginning of the game instead of having fun?

According to your forum stats over 4k posts you should have a better attitude and keep the players side, and the fact that you could do it doesn't authorize you to taunt other players. We all know how this game is broken and I don't see any reason to defend it.

Exactly my point on raids, I have builds that win raids 90% of the time running by myself and it doeant matter what PS my teammates are. Like you say though only lunitics, nomads n scavengers its a coin toss.

Invasions at 12k+ (maximum reward) incinerator, retcher, porcupine, are the only truly effective weapons, some others are debate worthy, its possible to win with other weapons just becomes a lot tougher. I also dont mind using a repair kit or two to pull off a win.

6 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

Like you say though only lunitics, nomads n scavengers its a coin toss.

Hmmm. I don't have these issues. Maybe I'm just a special snowflake. I don't ever run the longer raids though. Are those the troubling ones? Like I said though. I agree with you on how raids should operate.

Edited by submaxcw

7 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

I rarely get matches like that during the time I play. Really bad teams, though? Definitely. So again, sorry about your luck. 

Don't go alone. Who says new players need to handle it?

What easy raids are new players having so much trouble with?

Hard raids are not the beginning of the game and are named appropriately. 

No, these are ways you think the game is broken. 

The XO is dead threads, full of scare tactics and exaggerations, are long overdue but no more accurate than ones from years ago. It does have some backwards logic, yes. But you can't make everyone happy. I'd be happy to trade 50% of the playerbase in order to remove all drones from the game. Obviously they wouldn't be happy about that, and it would, in some ways, be counter productive. 

Are you to dumb or to selfish to understand content of this topic? If you don't have or don't see the problem with matchmaking it doesn't mean that others players don't have it, i've got dozens screenshots 2+6 send it to you as a prove or what? Why you so negative and arrogant? Only what can you do is pointing other comments and adding stupid answers? All I see is big bs after you said matchmaking on ps4 it's not a problem and got bad luck if play 2+6 bots don't see the point to answer your stupid arguments. I'm asking you which platform do you play on? 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Hmmm. I don't have these issues. Maybe I'm just a special snowflake. I don't ever run the longer raids though. Are those the troubling ones? Like I said though. I agree with you on how raids should operate.

Why dont you run the longer raids?

31 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

Why dont you run the longer raids?

Because... they take longer? ;)

It's 5-6 minutes for the fast raids, but easily 10-12 minutes for the longer ones, potentially even more if you have to chase after some turret dropper or pyre-bot.

10 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

It's 5-6 minutes for the fast raids, but easily 10-12 minutes for the longer ones, potentially even more if you have to chase after some turret dropper or pyre-bot.

Yeah, i actively avoid the Scavengers in Old Town, just because of that damned Pyre Bot in every single wave.  Send cannons, Porcupines, whatever, but that elusive bastich can really drag it out!

Edited by psiberzerker

14 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Yeah, i actively avoid the Scavengers in Old Town, just because of that damned Pyre Bot in every single wave.  Send cannons, Porcupines, whatever, but that elusive bastich can really drag it out!

And you are not the only one avoiding them, thats the problem

4 minutes ago, Darthkermit said:

And you are not the only one avoiding them, thats the problem

Raids?  Not really, I just have to farm Fuel to get another raid, and the map/mission changes every hour.  The Fuel Farm is the biggest problem for me.

1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

Because... they take longer? ;)

Only part of the reasons players avoid these raids.  

On 11/27/2019 at 3:30 AM, SkyReaper2k said:

At this point every build can be called a copy because there's a 99% chance that at some point someone else already build something similar.

Shhhh his spark harvester lance , 5 wheel   cab in the back with a hover catcher is not copy and paste sir its legit.

A guy in my clan makes it a point to put all of our builds on the exibition just so everyone can have it. A donation to the community if you will. And  Not a broken version like some people do. We havnt been out of t10 even doing that. 

On 11/27/2019 at 3:30 AM, SkyReaper2k said:

Shhhh his spark harvester lance , 5 wheel   cab in the back with a hover catcher is not copy and paste sir its legit.

A guy in my clan makes it a point to put all of our builds on the exibition just so everyone can have it. A donation to the community if you will. And  Not a broken version like some people do. We havnt been out of t10 even doing that.