Sign in to follow this  
Zlaraki

Hurricane co driver?

Recommended Posts

I tried looking for data but everything seems outdated. Jade looks the closest target but I prefer stealth over shield so Im clueless where to go.

Any advice?

I also bought the quantum  cabine so my following question is regarding energy. Does it boost my missiles? Does the energy in the description refer to all weapons which drain energy?

This question leads me to another question when it comes to Jade co driver. Jade gives additional dmg to energy weapons. So again, is this plasma gun oiriented or all weapons in general which drain energy?

So confusing tbh, wish there was more clarity.

 

The  stone-deaf co driver is also confusing when it comes to cannon. What exactly do they mean with turret dmg? Is this supposed to benefit turret cannons? If so, does the turret cannon actualy benefit from the common cannon perks given on this co driver?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

I tried looking for data but everything seems outdated. Jade looks the closest target but I prefer stealth over shield so Im clueless where to go.

Any advice?

Yes, pick a driver that benefits your Cabin, like Hans.  He's got a speed bonus for 3 Cabs (Including the Bastion.)  AFAIK, nobody has significant perks for Missiles.  

Edited by psiberzerker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Yes, pick a driver that benefits your Cabin, like Hans.  He's got a speed bonus for 3 Cabs (Including the Bastion.)  AFAIK, nobody has significant perks for Missiles.  

Thanks for the reply. I will go and have a look at Hans. Do you have a answer to other questions as well? I can add another one. :D

I just leveled to 17 and unlocked Leviathan. I cant seem to add a blue print. Am I forced to build from scratch in order to send out my Leviathan?

Edited by Zlaraki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

Thanks for the reply. I will go and have a look at Hans. Do you have a answer to other questions as well? I can add another one. :D

I just leveled to 17 and unlocked Leviathan. I cant seem to add a blue print. Am I forced to build from scratch in order to send out my Leviathan?

You can download one from the Exhibition, but you won't come up with much you Can Build at ERL 17.  Until you get more Structure Parts, and Weapons, see what you can build with the absurd upper limits, like 60+ Energy points.  Then, use it as a Target for shooting with your main Car.  Put ALL the parts on it.  All the armor, then switch to your car, and shoot it.  That's a great way to learn how to make effective armor, and destroy it.

Level up Master Jack, first.  Get Scavengers, then Steppinwolves so you can get some good Armor/Weapons to play with.  It's too early to worry about what co-pilot is best for Hurricanes yet, TBPH.  (There isn't really one.)

Edited by psiberzerker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, Zlaraki said:

I also bought the quantum  cabine so my following question is regarding energy. Does it boost my missiles? Does the energy in the description refer to all weapons which drain energy?

This question leads me to another question when it comes to Jade co driver. Jade gives additional dmg to energy weapons. So again, is this plasma gun oiriented or all weapons in general which drain energy?

The  stone-deaf co driver is also confusing when it comes to cannon. What exactly do they mean with turret dmg? Is this supposed to benefit turret cannons? If so, does the turret cannon actualy benefit from the common cannon perks given on this co driver?

 

Turret=it means deployable turrets mostly Scavangers have. Each weapon/equipment has a name, and class. DT Cobra is for example turret. While turret cannons and cannons are little separate, they are all "cannons". With old biweekly system turret cannons were different criteria than fixed cannons, but that's no longer is valid since over a year ago. If you read old stuff you might see refences to that, so ignore those things.

Energy damage for quantum=it means the damage. Things like plasma emitters, combat laser, even tesla. Check the "properties" of each weapon and equipment, it will show more info that the small popup window you see when you have your mouse over an item.(assuming consoles would work about the same). All weapons will show what type of damage it does.

Check particular thing like Bastion cabin. Bastion has resistanse for all damage types except energy, when you keep your mouse over each symbol, it will display a text saying what it is. Few parts also have damage passthrough which is somewhat separate feature from damage resistance, check "frames" and grill parts for that.

 

So we got bullet damage(mostly hitscan without bullet drop except Reaper), blast damage(we players call it explosive damage, all have projectile drop except quided missiless), energy damage(no bullet drop), contact damage and thermal damage. I think that's all. Also check  "Quasar" weapon. It unusual that it does two types of damage, blast damage from the explosion, and energy damage for the direct impact. Also quasar is plasma cannon, not plasma emitter. Not sure if that is anymore much important, used to be. Also, it's not a cannon, just like autocannon is not a cannon.

 

"I cant seem to add a blue print. Am I forced to build from scratch in order to send out my Leviathan?"

Yes. Leviathan blueprints are separate from normal build blueprints. You can use blueprints on leviathans, but it has to be leviathan blueprint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.