mythicalj

Why are there still Sealclubbers - after years of crossout ?

+718670286_screenshot-191221-014153(6949-

Why am i looking at a scorpion in 6k ps ???
i thought u guys added power score to hovers to prevent this ????
and why are they using radars as armor ???? ( dev team) made this mistake
with radios in the begin after CBT 
why is everyone from 7200 up to 15K using pulsars and why are they shooting off (bullet type guns) in 1 or 2 hits ???? 
why after just nerving the harvester spark meta, u added the same thing but now with fire ???
why can cars have more than one shield ??? 
why does the Helios still do so much damage compared to other guns ???
why do u not ban/warn players that use the helios to automatically fire for u when holding down mouse 1 ????
will u ban players that i have video proof of that they are using a macro ???

screenshot-190530-183134.thumb.jpg.ba5d8
screenshot-190607-233620.thumb.jpg.fb44a
i can add 1 more just as extra visual to show how bad the game is balanced to at the point where if u don't use a seal club build u lose the game.

This is what u call a faild nerf. when are u guys gonna wake up and at-least admit u s*ck at balancing the in game items? that u guys do nothing and leave it is absurd.
1398114549_seal(2).thumb.jpg.c16fda61dc1

where do u get the time to come up with new item names , while there is so much work needed balancing the items that have been added ????

Crossout Talking About Seal Clubbing 

• Upvote 1

Because those players are: 

1. An as$hole.

2. Incompetent and they have to sealclub to do well.

Sealclubbing isn't natural by any means and won't go away unless the players that seal club stop or draconian restrictions get put in place that kill the game.

• Like 1

ONE scorp at 6.6k and 2 typhoon at 9.2 k PS ain't sealclubbing, it's what you would expect. And from that pic, YOU are using legendary at 7k too, so that makes you part of whatever is it you're trying to denounce. Their builds are far more superior and well built than yours, that's for sure, but that's doesn't mean it's sealclubbing.

If you want to be competitive, make competitive builds. if you wanna keep making fun/art builds like yours, fair enough but don't come here complain about how unfair the game is.

Edited by sam93931
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, mythicalj said:
Spoiler

718670286_screenshot-191221-014153(6949-

screenshot-190530-183134.thumb.jpg.ba5d8
screenshot-190607-233620.thumb.jpg.fb44a

1398114549_seal(2).thumb.jpg.c16fda61dc1

Yes, I'm gonna call it out: All I see is a bunch of hovers. It's almost as if they're somehow contributing to this seal-clubbing issue. :DD

And before you say "waah, but they're weak", most of these crafts have either their weapons or a Colossus engine in their front which often are the most durable parts in their crafts.

Edited by Spedemix
put the pics in spoiler
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Sad and small minded people, needs stuff like this to make the self better

I am no expert, but here is my analysis;

what makes a sealclubbing build a sealclubbing build i that it spends its ps budget on weapons and moving parts, having those builds outperform means that spending PS on other stuff is not worth it, namely cabins and armour parts;

as for armour parts, they increase your ps, make slower and fall off too fast, personally i have never been successful with a tanky build that is not Goliath,

for cabins; what u get  when going for a higher tier cabin is an increase in PS for an increase in power and tonnage, a couple of energy points and possibly a perk. a perk is nice but the other two are meh, the extra tonnage is only needed for armour which is a bad idea, and the extra energy is not needed as u cannot have 2 relic weapons on a low PS build anyways.

I would say that buffing armour or removing its PS will make the choice a little bit harder between offence and defence.

Game makers make games for fun.  Players want to push the limit with the game mechanical to maximize their advantages, that is all.  Every time an issue was see to, some, will find a new way to seek the advantage. 

Some of us like to play fair, others will break rules to see how much they can get away with.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

Nice Build btw
image.thumb.png.7b6219b554d521e5e63066ea

Is that the completed build, or just what they had in the garage?  It looks unfinished to me.  

8 hours ago, _cottton_ said:

Not sure if serious.

I have builds like this for banners. It is no good for PvP, but great for banner missions.

mmmm theres one thing that's consistent across all these examples of seal clubbers, mmmmm if only i could remember what it was 

something that amplified the effectiveness of any weapon it was used with mmmmmm

Image result for thonk meme

Edited by ZKWS
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The main reason for seal.clubbers and biggest flaw of PVP is that theres literally no incentive to fight at a higher PS.  The lower PS matches give same reward, finish quicker , and with seal club build you can.win more %.

Easy fix: make higher PS earn more resources.

Dumb moves by the devs not to do this..IMO...it doesnt have to be a lot more but maybe have the highest ps matches earn a out as much scrap as you get in CW. And boost CW  scrap 10 or 15% more. Then scale down the the current amount at the bottom end.

Then you would get less seal clubbers IMO.

• Upvote 3

lol these builds would be fun to play against with my triple spike build, they have no mass and almost no side armour. Flank em and trow em around with the spikes impulse.

16 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

lol these builds would be fun to play against with my triple spike build, they have no mass and almost no side armour. Flank em and trow em around with the spikes impulse.

I hate to point this out, but Triple Spike at that power score is a Seal Clubber build.

872040183_screenshot-200626-180230(58191

ok looks like now instead of tripple executoners and quasars we have this ... sevral patches later, still the same hover bs...

On 12/21/2019 at 8:30 AM, sam93931 said:

ONE scorp at 6.6k and 2 typhoon at 9.2 k PS ain't sealclubbing, it's what you would expect. And from that pic, YOU are using legendary at 7k too, so that makes you part of whatever is it you're trying to denounce. Their builds are far more superior and well built than yours, that's for sure, but that's doesn't mean it's sealclubbing.

If you want to be competitive, make competitive builds. if you wanna keep making fun/art builds like yours, fair enough but don't come here complain about how unfair the game is.

my builds are not fun art builds , dont post in my thread pls if ur IQ is about the same as part limit as mr_var his hover.

766750667_screenshot-200626-180230(58191

On 12/21/2019 at 7:38 AM, CamoWraith said:

Most of these seal clubber builds look vulnerable to flankers. One experienced flanker can easily cripple these glass cannons.

if he goes 75kmh and u go 100 the speed difference is only minor (even in high ps with top builds) , anything u add on your flanker build to improve fighting him adds power score and u fight bigger cars
any wheels or low ps guns get 1 shot

4k 6part assembler hover's confirmed :100_100_10:

There will always be Seal Clubbers.  Just like there will always be War.  It's human nature, and there's a lot more players trying to find loopholes than Devs chasing that elusive Balance.

• Thanks 1

In my opinion the whole seal clubbing is so so made up, vague line drawn in water,and as the game itself,not even in the tutorials and first levels tell the new guy of such ...what?

A moral code set by ones who like it?

Yet it aint forced in any way, nor do every player even even care to stare at others build only to find something to complain about.

Good fight / Fair fight, said one player and i guess its quite the same as my approach.

I see Growls with only like 8x4 + 4x4 frame bits, cabin, flamethrower and lacerator ,horn and 4 medium wheels, zero armor, and i happen to like it and i know its very fragile too, so why report and cry. 

As the guns get durability nerf, i aint the only one looking for the strongest durability one, and using it, while keeping everything else as it was, as i see no reasons to make build higher ps only for the sake of high ps, to avoid getting accused by total strangers...who last night used reaper in game where i had 3500ps. 

If theres one weapon ...well,in any ps that i see "unfair" (in wastelands i kinda dont excpect any fair play from anyone) is the pork spammers. Then again if its bolted on a bare frame with Sprinter and 5 studded tires...well, it aint a build hard to kill with wayyy lesser guns,like some Vector or Lupara if you just can peel its wheels off. 

I hear guys crying for seeing some 2000ps starter cars ,that are bone stock except for the wheels and Joule the new (?) player bolted on from his new Born Free, and my buds whine its already unfair...i really cant agree.

Its quite stupid to expect anyone to build a build You see as fair, as it really aint nothing but some communitys agreed moral agreement,  to say i need to have this and that ps to use this and that weapon or whatever as in game you still can build any combos you want, and theres no ridiculous warning lights blinking if you combine this and that, making a ps total of x. 

And no,i aint into seal clubbing as an all intentional "crime" but what can you do if you like this weapon,on a very tiny build and it just happens to have total build of 3000, no matter what some see as seal clubbing...but some others dont and wont bother. 

Builds ps ,to me, is only the sum of builds parts, which you used and nothing more.

Theres no "you must have ps of xxxx to rightfully use this module/weapon" and i hope there wont ever be as it kills creativity and crushes the games best thing, the freedom to build how You want, regardless of others.

Edit;

Someone above mentioned better rewards the higher the ps. Well i for one have nothing against such at all. Keep the rewards base as it is now, but somehow give a bit more per each 1000ps or something like that. It might even tempt people to venture to heavier builds. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
Corrected some letters thats all ya folks.
  • Upvote 2

OP you're still wrong 6 months later.

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 9:32 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

In my opinion the whole seal clubbing is so so made up, vague line drawn in water,and as the game itself,not even in the tutorials and first levels tell the new guy of such ...what?

A moral code set by ones who like it?

Yet it aint forced in any way, nor do every player even even care to stare at others build only to find something to complain about.

Good fight / Fair fight, said one player and i guess its quite the same as my approach.

I see Growls with only like 8x4 + 4x4 frame bits, cabin, flamethrower and lacerator ,horn and 4 medium wheels, zero armor, and i happen to like it and i know its very fragile too, so why report and cry. 

As the guns get durability nerf, i aint the only one looking for the strongest durability one, and using it, while keeping everything else as it was, as i see no reasons to make build higher ps only for the sake of high ps, to avoid getting accused by total strangers...who last night used reaper in game where i had 3500ps. 

If theres one weapon ...well,in any ps that i see "unfair" (in wastelands i kinda dont excpect any fair play from anyone) is the pork spammers. Then again if its bolted on a bare frame with Sprinter and 5 studded tires...well, it aint a build hard to kill with wayyy lesser guns,like some Vector or Lupara if you just can peel its wheels off. 

I hear guys crying for seeing some 2000ps starter cars ,that are bone stock except for the wheels and Joule the new (?) player bolted on from his new Born Free, and my buds whine its already unfair...i really cant agree.

Its quite stupid to expect anyone to build a build You see as fair, as it really aint nothing but some communitys agreed moral agreement,  to say i need to have this and that ps to use this and that weapon or whatever as in game you still can build any combos you want, and theres no ridiculous warning lights blinking if you combine this and that, making a ps total of x. 

And no,i aint into seal clubbing as an all intentional "crime" but what can you do if you like this weapon,on a very tiny build and it just happens to have total build of 3000, no matter what some see as seal clubbing...but some others dont and wont bother. 

Builds ps ,to me, is only the sum of builds parts, which you used and nothing more.

Theres no "you must have ps of xxxx to rightfully use this module/weapon" and i hope there wont ever be as it kills creativity and crushes the games best thing, the freedom to build how You want, regardless of others.

Edit;

Someone above mentioned better rewards the higher the ps. Well i for one have nothing against such at all. Keep the rewards base as it is now, but somehow give a bit more per each 1000ps or something like that. It might even tempt people to venture to heavier builds. 

nearly evrey thing u say is about wrong, 10 part assembler builds ave been statisticly dominating games on hovers , just the same as tripple executoners have in the past
both have been nerfed only proofing u wrong.

( Theres no "you must have ps of xxxx to rightfully use this module/weapon" ) U ARE U NOoOB or IDIOT to say this . many underpowerd guns are no match against relics. yet there in the same ps 
this is called bad game , low skilled dev team. scorpions shooting off rapiers from cap2cap @ 6.2k go play the game u Ace and dont spread fase info in my tread pls

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:54 AM, Lord_Humongous said:

The main reason for seal.clubbers and biggest flaw of PVP is that theres literally no incentive to fight at a higher PS.  The lower PS matches give same reward, finish quicker , and with seal club build you can.win more %.

Easy fix: make higher PS earn more resources.

Dumb moves by the devs not to do this..IMO...it doesnt have to be a lot more but maybe have the highest ps matches earn a out as much scrap as you get in CW. And boost CW  scrap 10 or 15% more. Then scale down the the current amount at the bottom end.

Then you would get less seal clubbers IMO.

there milking of players destoyed the players base to about 10k players..... if u just got the game u could be grinding bots for 3+ years(who would play low ps ?) . from that stage trying to make bronze cw to earn uranium for relics would
be imposible cos most players have fused scorpons and breakers in bronze. unless u buy 200euro worth of packs like most people do. our warnings on forums did not help @ 10k players i consider it dead for an mmo.u can tell by the lagg and xxxx matchmaking its allready gone, they prolly cut server bandwith cos of the player loss.