DocSavage

Le Sauvage Coup de Jour

I know; it's not the Meat Grinders, but they're just as glitchy, so I should get points for that. I did get the meat grinders but I'm still working on it. It's not ready yet, but this thing is. It's a blast, too.

The other thing I did was get the Home-Depot-Tonka-Toy-Battle-Pass. I'm so ashamed of myself, but what could I do? It's a good deal on a great game (that makes me really mad sometimes). If it only comes around once in a while (this is what the monkey said), then I can afford that, right? I do get lots of stuff, and it is pretty reasonable. It's exclusive too...I love this game... I'm sick from it and I need help.

I'm glad the current game economy allows me to play (and win with) these kinds of art builds (sometimes). At the upper levels people start using fluffy radar armor and other techniques (exploits) that remove a lot of the fun for me (I'll take "Looks Like A Broken Cardboard-Box" for the win, Alex).

Did I mention drones? I'm glad I don't have to deal with that stuff if I don't want to. I like the place I'm at right now, and I hope they don't "fix" it with another update.

...And I will concede that the Battle Pass is actually pretty cool. Tonka very much, Devs.

Savage-0007Stank1.jpg

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I had to log this build in. It seems to be in a movement sweet spot for whatever reason. I think it's my new go-to for cannon missions. Aiming the cannon is so easy with this rig. Something about the tires and their relation to the tracks causes this thing to have a super smooth turret like rotation. I've never had a set up so accommodating to a cannon as this one. A better player wouldn't need the turret-cannon at all, but with it I have the perfect crutch...and I guess I kinda like the CKs for the tires...Battle Pass; Totally worth it. I'm such a hypocrite...or, I have an open mind, but  an overactive and improperly filtered opinion. I'm not sure if that's enough sugar. Maybe I'll just be a little tart.

Savage-0010.jpg

• Like 1

Not a lot of players realize this, but Tracks, and Turret Cannons work together.  "It turns so slow!"  Yes, but if You turn, while it turns, together you can bring it about faster.  It's still not lighting fast, and honestly Whirlwinds are a bit more practical, but it does work.

It just seems that some players don't want tio play Tanks, and make up reasons why they don't work.  (Or why their flying dishrack builds are actually tanks.)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

It just seems that some players don't want to play Tanks

I'm not  much of a tank guy myself. I've never played WOT, and I avoid the mode near completely in War Thunder. I hated the Tank Event they had last year, but there were other reasons for that being miserable beyond it just being a mode that's out of my comfort zone. That event was a drag...the rewards were pretty cool, though. I love my tank exhaust, the decor armor winch is pretty strong, and the paint; I love the camouflage. Anyway, I like doing what is uncomfortable to a degree, I guess. I like overcoming difficulty. The build up there helps with my tank issues. It's not very slow, and I can aim the cannon a lot easier with it. The wide wheel base, and it's center of gravity just seem to be in a sweet spot. These are the first tracks I've tried, but I've tried them in different arrangements, and with different wheels, and this presents the most function I've gotten out of them so far. Now, if I can find that balance with the Augers, I'll be I'll be a happier tanker. The new parts from the update and battle pass have made me a happier tinker in any event. I spend most of my time playing in the garage creating, rather than in the wasteland destroying. Both are fun, though.

The Valentine's day event just uploaded. It's time to get my cupid on.

This is what I'm working on currently: ROO573R II. It's a rework of a design I did a while back. It flies a bit better and take off is a lot easier. It's been a hoot. It's armed with a TOW too, and that's what the rework was all about; getting this thing combat ready. I will experiment with what kinds of guns I can get away with mounting on it later this evening. I suspect the TOW is it. I'll be tickled giggly if I can actually kill something with it. We'll see.

Savage-0016.jpg

Well, this is the final iteration...I think...for now...maybe. I've got it fully loaded now with two  Pyre Homing Missiles and a scope. I spent all my coin and resources on this project, but it's been on the bench for a long time (6 months?) and now it's done(ish). I splurged on the stickers, Since it's a flier (a jet?), I felt it needed the shark smile and a bombshell. I got the Pyres because they only weighed 81kg and they only consume 2 energy points, which was an unexpected bonus. It meant that between the easy weight and the low energy consumption I could mount two of these things on there and I might actually be useful in pvp...I haven't tried that yet though. I've stayed away from pvp because it sort of sucks right now, and that's why I've been on the tinker train for so long. I've stayed in the garage, or flew this thing around in adventure mode for the last couple days. It's been fun...anyhu; my UFO: Savage-0022.jpg.b6d3464befbc79dd3afdf802

I spent hours zipping around Bedlam on this orange thing, too:Savage-0017.jpg.c8d8a362c5bb4b209103d7b4

Look, Ma, no wheels (no guns either)! It's super fast, and the controls are a blast. It's hard to stop...I mean it does have a reverse engine stashed underneath, I mean it's hard to stop zipping around in it. It's too fun.

And finally, because it's what I do when pvp isn't going my way; the return of Pinkus Finkus. At a lean ps3275, because it's packing the usual revolting drone (a fused sidekick), it's actually pretty tough. It works as well as anything, and I get scrap...and baby's got back, so there's plenty of room for the seal-clubbers to kiss my...Savage-0021c.jpg.b0070ad916721b2ddbb1f21

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I did it finally; I earned the first paint...and I bought a Carapace,too! I like it. I like to celebrate the seasonal festivals and events they host here at Crossout, so I often build something according to the theme. I've been tinkering with tanks for a while but hadn't found anything I thought I might settle on as far as components, but this set up works for me. I bought regular tracks and a Fatman too, but I'm not as satisfied with those units. I like this set-up, though. It does well enough in pvp, but mostly it's a show-boat for my event prizes. My sTank is evolving! I think the new paint can is pretty cool (tough to earn, though). Thanks for the goodies, Devs.:014:

Savage-0024.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So, I did it! I got both the paints from this years Tank Event. I still haven't gotten the Russian Roulette hub-caps, but those weren't my objective. They are wicked cool, though. I feel like I ought to keep hitting the event because it's a team effort to win, and I had a lot of help getting my stuff. There were some good guys out there...and some jerks (of course), but whatever. Besides, the Russian Roulette hub-caps would be an awesome side effect. Plus, now that the pressure is off (it felt intense) the event can be a little more fun and a little less stress. It is a hard event, but it doesn't feel miserable like the last one did. I like this one better. The prizes are great, I think. This is the stuff I like about Crossout; it's aesthetics (mostly).

I got hung up on all the lasers and the "final frontier" this game is flirting with for a while. I came to Crossout because I liked it for it's obvious tribute to Mad Max. I love the old cars and trucks with guns and knives, and I was irritated that the game seemed to be  pursuing a more Guardians of the Galaxy (still better than Star Wars) theme. I don't want to play that game. Then I realized I didn't have to. Whew! I hope they continue to allow me to enjoy these simpler, old-school Crossout type cars.The Sprinter, Growl, and Guerilla, are still my favorite cabs. I like the old cabs so much I'm actually considering buying the Thug. I know it's over-priced, but I love nostalgia, and I tend to prefer playing builds under PS3500, often even under ps2500. The Thug seems like a good fit for me and my game style. The matches seem more even around ps3000. Everybody basically has the same weapons; Vectors, Chords, Sledgehammers, and Avengers. It's more fun, I think. Although, I just played a couple rounds where some fool had a Remedy and was causing trouble. Our second match dispatched the proper wup-azz on him through good old fashioned team work (with simple Vectors and Chords), though. If the developers do it right, fellas like him have to enter a low-ps game like ours naked, with basically just that Remedy, which is what we saw. I can live with that, and I think that's the sweet spot for game balance they should be aiming for. It looked like they hit it this morning....anyhu...rant...period...stop...

I'm having fun with the basics. I'm not a free-loader, though. I have spent what I think is a reasonable amount of cash on this game (mostly aesthetics). I do have the battle pass (I like it, too). I just don't like the game up on high. I like Mad Max, and that's what I'm going to play. Thank You, Gaijin. Having said ALL that (geeze?), The free stuff has been awesome lately, and since this is my second Tank Event I thought I would log in a build Show-boating the event prizes from this year and last. I'm very tickled with the exclusive paints from this year and last...plus extras! Thanks again, Developers. These prizes are easily as cool as some of the premium content featured in packs, IMO.

Hard to win, not pay to win. I can do that...:expert:

Savage-0026.jpg

Savage-0025.jpg

• Like 2

This entry is more of a gripe than anything. This naked build is over ps5000 (5035). How? It's got a gas tank and two bumpers, and the three guns I got from my battle pass. That's it.Those are all fused guns with perks, because that's the way the Pass does it, but obviously it still sucks. I took it out to pvp twice, and it survived once and I got a kill (poor unfortunate player), but oh lord, I don't want to be in that room with the dual typhoons and cheesebox-sideways-hover exploits. I'm having a hard time seeing myself keeping any of this stuff. What am I going to do with it? I can't sell the guns, so it's just toss'em for salvage. I feel like I should get rid of this cab before the price tanks, too. I probably won't do the battle pass again. I don't use any of the stuff. It's not a bad deal, though. It's just chock full of crap I don't want and can't get rid of properly. It's a bad deal for me, I guess...I don't feel like I got burned or anything (it wasn't that expensive), I just think it's not for me.

I find the game evermore boring past ps 6000 and just frusterating over ps4000. It's so full of a play style I don't care for (largely Camp Cannon, exploits, and meta). I don't like this. I'll have to look at it all again later. My moods cycle, but my personality is consistent. I want to like it, and I think maybe...IDK. I need proper inspiration and perspective to look at this right. I'm not seeing it right now though. Eww, is what I'm seeing. If I build this right it'll will end up well over ps6000. Eww?! There's nothing in the game at that level that would have brought me to Crossout. Nothing. If I had been pitched the game with an ad-camp that illustrated what the game is like in there, I would not be here. I would have kept walking. These components place me right in the center of a sh*t-storm I don't want to have any part of. Oh God, what have I done?

I hope the price doesn't drop rapidly on this cab (I bet it does), because I would like to hang on to it and give it a fair shot...no I don't, really. The game has stuff I like and this isn't it. It's getting the axe...probably... I will consider it's  fate until after dinner.

Savage-0027.jpg

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

This entry is more of a gripe than anything. This naked build is over ps5000 (5035). How?

Other than what you listed, the PS on Small tracks is quite a bit too high.  Seeing as you can't mount just 2 of them the way you can Armored Tracks, Meat grinders, and barely Hardened Tracks.  (You're limited to not much more than a Growl between them, but it's fun for a Wall-E box.)

• Like 1

The Summator is a good weapons, but for blue and white cabins only. The PS of epics got really inflated since the introduction of the "special" rarity and everything got boosted up in PS. Blockchain is Adapter-level weak and the cabin... It does have good stats for the meta players, but I really dislike it too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

The Summator is a good weapons, but for blue and white cabins only

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

a Wall-E box

I kinda like that Wall-E idea. That strikes my fancy, but I'm not sure it would hold my interest for long. It sounds fun for this evening though. I'll give that a shot.

I'm not dissatisfied with the nail-guns. I do like those, and they fit in tight spots for a variety of build options. That's really convenient. It seems unfair to shotguns like the sledgehammer though. I wish they fit like that. I like the firing mechanism too, and the range is maybe too good (but I'll take it), and the dual mode; very awesome. Being able to just switch from cannon to mini-gun like that is great. If it suits blue and white cabs better, that might be a good deal for me...because this is my new pet:

Savage-0028.jpg

Ya, she's overpriced, and maybe she doesn't have all the perks other cabs in that price range do, but I love her and I think she's beautiful. I like to keep it simple. I'm more artist than technician, and it's so hard for me to be competitive in the upper levels. I get exhausted trying, and trying to want to try. This keeps it simple for me, and more like a game than a sport...more like the game I was sold on (for obvious reasons, ya?). I love the classics and nostalgia, and I think I threatened to buy this one before. Well, I did. To me this cab represents Crossout lore and nostalgia. That sort of binds it to my soul, because of my deep affinity for vintage anything. Maybe it's proof that I'm crazy too, but I already knew that, and it was never a secret.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Upvote 1

I didn't even bother with the Omnibox. I just sold it. Pound for pound this Bastion walks all over the Omnibox. I took this out, naked like it is, and it brutalized folks. I still can't overcome proper teamwork with it, and I can't force my team mates to win with it either, but come at me. It seemed plenty agile and faster than I thought it would be. It does have a beefed up Dunehorse on it, but not much else. It out performed the Omnibox, IMO. I hope they don't nerf it. It even wore one less bumper and it still seemed tougher. I should have gotten it a long time ago. The only reason I did was because my daughter likes it. It's the "Smackter-Tractor" she says. She was right.  I will probably hang on to this one, and it will make an excellent surrogate for all my Founders stuff, I think. My daughter will insist I paint it pink at some point, I'm sure.

I'm glad I got this one. I found more stuff in Crossout that I like, and that makes monkey happy.

Savage-0030.jpg

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today I revived the bat. It is probably my favorite cab. I love it's rat-rod muscle car looks, it's engine sounds, and it has one of the best horns in the game, I think. It's just my style...but It doesn't usually perform very well for me. This morning, however, I ran an hour of raids with it and had plenty of fun. I hit pvp with it once and...meh,not so much. But, whatever. It's getting entered anyway, but the reason is to back-track my perspective on the Battle Pass. The "Smackter Tractor" leveled me up with the Founder's Faction last night (I like that thing) and I got more goodies. I guess I forgot that the Founders have a strong aesthetic package. It's not all about the guns, and frankly Lemmy's right about the Summator. It's a good piece, and with the Battle Pass I get an extra beefy version too. So, that's pretty nice. There's nothing wrong with that for sure, but it's the decor that is coming out of this deal that should not have been under-appreciated by somebody like me. I'm a little ashamed of myself for being ungrateful. I got some cool CKs for my wheels, and some paint (I love paint, too. How did I fail to appreciate that? IDK), but here's what I'm seeing that I didn't before; these decor pieces have outstanding durability to power-score ratios. They are also beautiful work, IMO. This "Cold Exhaust" unit is nice and smokey, and it has a bonus animation that other exhaust units don't have. It's got a strong durability score (17) like the other pieces do as well. I'm getting a good solid deal out of this Battle Pass. The developers did excellent work here that I failed to recognize. I regret my negative feedback concerning the Battle Pass. I am indeed getting some premium goods at a very reasonable price, and the goods I'm getting should have been regarded by somebody like me, who prefers to dwell on art builds, much higher. Art that doubles as armor is a win/win situation for me, I think. How was I so ungrateful? Sorry about that.

Anyway, there's nothing special about this bat, but that Cold Exhaust is awesome. This is indeed the stuff I came to Crossout for. I love this stuff. I think I've walked my BS back far enough now.

Thanks, devs (sorry).

Savage-0031.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here's where I'm at today...this is my line up right now, and I'm having a blast with them all. That green Bear is packed full of free stuff, too. They gave me an "Equalizer" in one of those boxes for leveling up. I got it on my second try (100 scrap). I wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but when I coupled it up with those nail-guns it put an interesting twist into the firing sequences for the group, and has a pretty devastating effect on it's victims if I can get the rhythm right. It's a good bit of fun trying, and it got me a little wire this afternoon. I don't usually get much wire, but that green Bear got it done with fun.

The Bat! I'm so glad to have my Bat back. I thought they went ahead and finished her off with the update, but I find this set up well suited to how they have the easy raids set up right now. It's fun, it's fast, and it goes "Crash!" I crafted a Sinus (weird name) for it the old-fashioned way and it wasn't bad. It was fun. I just went with the flow, ,followed the tasks and I had a good time. Then I got a reward for it! The gun seems to be working better for me than when I tried it out last time. I like what they've done with the game lately, I think. The new raids at the Chemical Plant are great, I think. I always hated that map for pvp, but it works great in these raids. It might be be one of my favorites, in fact....I ran out of gas there, I had so much fun with it.

I love the Thug. It's my Scrapper.

The Hot rod is carrying my Cannon challenges and more. It's just fun, challenge or no challenge. It does pvp just fine, and I think I even did an easy raid with it, and that went well too.

Crossout has been good to me lately.

Savage-0035.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Game felt like crap today, so I did what I always do when the game sucks; idiot drone boat. This is just one of several garbage builds I did today. I sold most of my junk and even salvaged a bunch of useless pew-pew that was unsalable, like the Bigrams and whatever that laser cannon thing was. Never gonna use that stuff. Wish I could have sold it, but whatever. There isn't much that I want to buy anyway. I'm not sure what happened, if anything, but it wasn't much fun.

Savage-0037.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn,i have skipped this topic due to its french(?) name, but now i came in and to my surprise this is one of the very few topics that are Very close to my ways of building.

" The other day I got three kills with an idiotic Duster build that had no armor at all. It was built with all pass-through pieces and decor."

Thats what i often drive around, as that cab is just as cool Looking as in example Hot Rod and Bat are, and in my case, adding armor around em just makes it look bad often. 

Even that drone boat, or tower looks better than most "i just quickly made this brick" builds. As you Can make em look good, just look at yours, even when its just a vault on wheels, or the pack car Death, which is very much my likings, and ive used it as base of many builds.

Aesthetics is big thing, and i really appreciate seeing yours, as well as other builds that arent made purely only to fight the best possible way, as in my opinion its way more about player himself doing the best possible fight in the map, with the nice Looking ride he built without sacrificing All in the name of battle performance. 

These all might be my builds easily, and they are same looking that i use the most in pvp, raids etc;

Savage-0035.jpg

If you use ps4, check out my build  " Wreck a party " and "Gun truck " to see what i mean. Theres also one purple+green bigfoot  truck with a flame job, in which youll see biggest reason for me to own Cheetah engine and Swarm exhaust decos.

IMG_20200307_121530.png

Pink is annoying but thats maybe i used it. Theres a ton of good deco like that backpack as surely the wasteland roamers need a pack for their Dinky Di cans. Simple build that i liked and used a lot, also gained many kills with it, so it was a success.

And theres always desire to see new deco offered to us.

Oh and yes, Crossout devs should hear more thanks ,as theres so much more Good in this game than bad but as we are humans, and we are even given this forum....then naturally humans ct  the way we are, whining rather than realising all this good we have.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Pink is annoying but...

My baby girl adjusted my attitude on pink. I bought the Valentine's day Jockey (Prancing Pony) pack last year and my daughter always insists I paint my rides with that gloss pink now.  When I'm feeling obnoxious that's exactly what I do. I started her an account (she's just a twerp still), but I need to get a descent computer set up for her to run the game on. Anyway, I love pink (Awesome mini-monster, dude). I like color, and the paints are a strong feature for the game, I think. There have been a lot of cool ones come out lately (and decor) that got a little under-appreciated, IMO. The developers have been doing a lot of work lately. Sometimes the game feels a little off balance (and it is sometimes), but I think they are getting on top of things. There's a lot for them to sort out right now, for sure.

Anyway, things went better this morning. This build is based off of a fix I applied to a randomly generated build. The build was weak (but cool) so I swapped the weapons out and found this combo worked well, so I erased it and rebuilt it my way. The scorpion (the animal) is a model I've been mocking since day one and I've had a lot of luck with it. My son turned me on to this game, and when we started I designed a couple tin scorpions with the WWT and they worked great. They've evolved some over the year I've been playing (he doesn't play anymore), and his version still visits my garage and is a pretty formidable opponent. It's got stealth (his model) so I find it a little annoying that it hides sometimes, but it always puts up a good fight (and 15 copper). This rig here is the latest in that scorpion's evolution, and I suppose it's starting to look less like a scorpion, but the basic arrangement is still there. It kept me entertained for a couple hours building and scrapping, and I finally found a good use for that Emily. It seemed to compliment the Goblins well and help minimize their weakness (fixed position). I'm sure it'll look great in pink one day when I'm feeling obnoxious, too.

Savage-0039.jpg

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I leveled up with the Founders again, and this time I got the Omnibox...with *perkage. That's goodies on top of goodies. I bought a Omnibox a few weeks ago and I sold it because it was underwhelming (but handsome), and it's power-score forced me to face off with hover-tanks and other god-builds that sport parts I don't have and can't afford....and all the drones too...I digress. Anyway, this Omnibox is not that omnibox. This one's a *keeper. Because Battle Pass, I get a better Battle-Version for better beetle paddle battles. I so wish I could get this rig to work. It's almost fun, but the drone-scape doesn't allow for much of that these days. I'm glad the game has other features than pvp. That place is a mess right now...it sort of always was, though.

Anyway, I really like this rig and I want it to work. I like the dual mode with the cooler. The audio is great, I think, and I like it's looks as a Wasteland hot-rod. I'll keep whittling, and maybe one day...?

*Perkage: a package of perks.

* A Keeper: Unsalable.

Savage-0041.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Love it as usual, but you can't have Emilies and viability in the same build :p

Edited by Clebardman
  • Haha 1

I just have to.

I got that excavator cab as level reward like 13 minutes ago so its what it is but your build leads the way.

IMG_20200310_214746.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Clebardman said:

but you can't have Emilies and viability in the same build

I know, they're pretty bad. One of them is sporting the...*perkage from the old fusion system with the grandfather bump the devs cooked up. That one works pretty good. I wish I had two of those. It has a better durability perk than the other, even though the newer one has a durability perk from the new fusion. 

3 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I got that excavator cab as level reward like 13 minutes ago

I like the Battle Pass. I made fun of it's Tonka Toy theme when the Founders came out, but the pass is a really good deal, full of a lot of well done decor and several innovative and fun pieces. Some of it other people will rightly like better than I, like the Bigrams. I don't have an eye for that kind of build, but I know something cool will be done with them. Anyway, I think the price is good on the Battle Pass, and it adds a lot of flavor to your game if you get it. The pre-fused Omnibox is a chunky bonus too, if you asked me.
Enjoy your Juiced-Box, Dude. It's a fun cab.

Here's where I'm at today:
Because cannons will never go away, I got tracks again. Hopefully, I can keep them this time. They're working out for me right now (please don't nerf my Little Boy), and I think this rig would work a lot better if I didn't suck with cannons, but I do. It kinda works anyway. I thought it was at least pretty to look at, but it is fun to roll around in, too. One thing it does well, is it tends to drive right over wedges and some things that aren't really that...wedgie, too. The tracks seem to have gotten a buff vs melee, or buzz-saws got nerfed, because they don't do much against these tracks. I'm happy with that. I had a good time getting my cannon challenge done with this set-up, and I so might hang on to it for a while...I need to try and keep the tracks this time.
Somebody on the forum said the Trucker sucked, so that's my next project, obviously. Time to get me a Trucker and mount those Emilies on it. It'll be devastating, I'm sure.

Savage-0042.jpg

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 2

Savage-0044.thumb.jpg.0486127206b4155c71

Ya, so I crafted a Trucker and I did pretty well with it, actually. I did 5 scrap runs in pvp and We got victory 4 times and I knocked it around till the end 3 of those times, and because this thing is packing two gas tanks I made out pretty good. The fifth time a squad showed up on the scene and they're pretty organized. I was the last man standing, but I think I'll let those guys have at it for a while, and I'll take my earnings and switch tables, I think. I switched the drone around a few times and I'll end with the Falcon still packed in back. Sometimes I forget I have a drone. I'm so focused on the cannon I'm still learning that I space it out, but they are pretty viscous when I remember to deploy it. I didn't feel sorry for my victims though, mostly wedge dudes with saws and melee stuff trying to hack through those tracks. I'll remember not to try that, myself.

I'm going to start some coffee now and end the evening doing some easy copper runs with this Blue Bear. It's too pretty for pvp, but it's fun to do copper runs in. Sometimes I make out better if I use my Thug, though. It's odd, but that's how it works out usually, so I'll probably do some other low-ball builds too, but I like this Bear and that's where I'm going to start.

Savage-0043.jpg

• Like 1

Im havin a day off, and building while at the same time im lurking this forum to get ideas from your builds.

I think that this;

Savage-0042.jpg

Is a tank job, done true Crossout style. Not huge boxed up shapeless cube no matter those might perform "better".

It even has an anti-drone gun, so it makes all sense in actual combat.

I think its the first tank with that cab ,ive ever seen. 

So, you seem to own that CK modded Wyvern cab? Let me ask as i dont know, does it alter sounds?

I see Hot Rod cab being offered a CK kit too, with multiple exhaust looking pipes and i cant but hope it means new sounds to cab...so in my logic ck kits just might do so?

I won that same exhaust you have successfully used,but i was runnin out of coins so i sold mine, especially as i didnt realise that in big build they would have looked better proportioned but in small build its a huge part, too big.

But what you said about Founders parts, well , this signal light pole is one of the coolest of em,to me ,and i bought way too much, like 80 coins to get it:

IMG_20200311_135640.png

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6