[Developer blog] New faction in Crossout!

Woodyrojo

Best answer

Survivors!

To sum things up:

• The event starts with the update's release.
  • You complete the in-game tasks and raise your level.
  • By raising your level you unlock and receive FOR FREE: portraits, structure parts, faction recipes (cabin, weapons, hardware, etc.). Everything you've unlocked during the event stays with you forever and you'll be able to craft any of these parts at any time you want.

So, as you can see, you receive all the stuff that current factions provide you for free.

The battle pass provides you additional bonuses, such as: some already crafted parts, different cosmetic items (decor, paint, CKs, etc.) and some coins. As you cans see, it's all stuff that is not unlocked in any of the existing factions by leveling them up.

If you don't want any cosmetic bonuses and additional coins - you may choose the free version and still receive all the recipes and structure parts.

Make the same lvl up system like all faction.... All other would be stupid to the playerbase

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beni_Stingray1 said:

I have read that too somewhere, 1*4 and 1*6 and one more i cant remember, all in light and normal variants.

Nice... Cross the fingaz

12 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

Nice... Cross the fingaz

Yeah its a needed change. I desperately need to know becasue I have a build that turns badly but could be 2 blocks thinner. i dont know wether to delete.

you guys should focues more on making the game better and fixing the grind it takes to actually have fun in the game, its a p2w game unfortunately and i lost money on this game

• Like 1

>Ok, so I have been detonated on several times by the Murq clan in clan wars yielding no ore.

We have reported them, with the in-game report function, they continue to steal our ore.

I dont know where else to report this, I also messaged the leader and he replied that ( it did not matter he is russian )

So , I figure some public humiliation may as well be applied here and post about their tactics of detonating.

All so they can remain in the lowest league of ore earning rating... 

any help by the moderators would be awesome, thanks

Great ! New Stuff !

If it will involve ANY RAIDS besides invasions

also adventure mode ! (edit)

i will resign !

:D

Edited by The_Ashen_One

On 1/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, Lukieee said:

I'm speechless too bud...

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, Dumpbump said:

Make the same lvl up system like all faction.... All other would be stupid to the playerbase

:017:

Hi Survivors and future survivors,

With this new faction it should become permanent EX :  RAVENGERS 7TH Faction entry. YES/NO/MAYBE UHHHHH

That said all the factions need a life and that involves scripting out a true to believable story. It should be voice ANIMATED ANIMATION DEVELOPERS we need to see the characters come alive fully like mainstream titles. Yes additions of parts will be a blessing. Also a more interactive field of play should be infused into Crossout. Keep building CROSSOUTS development engine. No time to stop now if engines like cryware or next gen exist. An graphics engine needs to be installed PERMANENTLY !  This can happen yes it is a cruel war being a survivor. Neverthless the game could use more liveliness to its sound, graphics, tuning, marketplace dynamics. Just emulate 1st rate vidéo game titles like and Crossout will finally get its makeovers its desperately seeking. Crossout has came long, far & wide now due justice to its visual factions and all the rest of the cache that Crossout can muster. Im a super overtop diehard MVP stats player. - VIRTUALRELICMAN 

On 12/29/2019 at 2:00 PM, Philipotel said:

I'm also pretty sure the new weapons will be unbalanced and OP for months.

And judging from the test server streams, it is even worse than I expected :)

Edited by Philipotel

• 4 months later...

Glad to see so many others felt the same way about this event as I did. I'm just now reading this topic because I hated how they implemented the new faction so much, I just avoided all talk and news about it. I didn't even take part in it because:

1. My freetime is limited because I do work 40hrs/week so I didn't have time to grind through all the challenges and get housework done, study my classes, etc. all before the event ended.

2. I don't have enough money lying around to pay into yet ANOTHER overpriced monetization plan for this game. I have better, more valuable and concrete things to spend money on.

3.Knowing my addictive habits when it comes to video games, I'd wanna play for hours on end in an effort to unlock all the new stuff before the event ends. I already act like this when it comes to the daily/weekly challenges!

Number 3 is especially something to be warry of, this is the kind of behavior that these overly-monetized F2P games love in a player. Hence why the event is "BUY NOW! GET IT BEOFRE IT'S ALL GONE! BUY BUY BUY!" limited-time event because, they know many people will suffer from 'fear of missing out' if they don't grind out the event and spend money on the BP before it all goes away. There's really no other reason for it be limited-time other than to artificially increase the value of the event itself and its' items. 

So long story short, I just didn't play at all during the founders' event. Am I upset that I didn't get the blueprint for the shotgun-sniper nail gun or another laser beam? Sure I am. But then I remember all the potential frustration and wasted time I didn't go through while grinding out yet another event in this game and that's worth it to me.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:55 AM, ShanyBoy said:

Glad to see so many others felt the same way about this event as I did. I'm just now reading this topic because I hated how they implemented the new faction so much, I just avoided all talk and news about it. I didn't even take part in it because:

1. My freetime is limited because I do work 40hrs/week so I didn't have time to grind through all the challenges and get housework done, study my classes, etc. all before the event ended.

2. I don't have enough money lying around to pay into yet ANOTHER overpriced monetization plan for this game. I have better, more valuable and concrete things to spend money on.

3.Knowing my addictive habits when it comes to video games, I'd wanna play for hours on end in an effort to unlock all the new stuff before the event ends. I already act like this when it comes to the daily/weekly challenges!

Number 3 is especially something to be warry of, this is the kind of behavior that these overly-monetized F2P games love in a player. Hence why the event is "BUY NOW! GET IT BEOFRE IT'S ALL GONE! BUY BUY BUY!" limited-time event because, they know many people will suffer from 'fear of missing out' if they don't grind out the event and spend money on the BP before it all goes away. There's really no other reason for it be limited-time other than to artificially increase the value of the event itself and its' items. 

So long story short, I just didn't play at all during the founders' event. Am I upset that I didn't get the blueprint for the shotgun-sniper nail gun or another laser beam? Sure I am. But then I remember all the potential frustration and wasted time I didn't go through while grinding out yet another event in this game and that's worth it to me.

You should have paid attention to the event my dude.

1. I also work full time, often get called to stay and cover a shift for someone who called off. I live with my girlfriend who would feel neglected if I spent a lot of time playing games. I get a day or two out of each week to play games. I still finished all but the final level of the battle pass.

2. It was $10 for the premium pass and all the bonuses that vane with it. That's not even remotely overpriced for what it offered.

3. A great many of the daily and weekly BP challenges overlapped with the standard dailies and weeklies allowing multiple challenges to be banged out simultaneously. BP weeklies were also held over from week to week allowing you to save them up and do them later if need be. Even with my missing a great many of the daily challenges due to not being able to play most days I was still able to finish all but the final level.

So for a mere pittance I was able to do the BP with minimal time sunk into the game. I was truly surprised that I was able to get so much of it done without having to grind for a few hours each day.

I strongly suggest that you look into this new BP. If it's done the same way and at the same price it will be well worth it.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.