RexMasters

Removed from game - Spamming Server Requests

Hi everyone 

This is a bug report as requested by the email support team

My Game version is 0.10.102.127298

Recenly a lot of us have been getting kicked from the game - For me it is during raids - And receiving the message that you have been removed for "Spamming too many server requests"

The game suddenly gets ridiculously laggy - Especially when enemies are present on the map - And eventually between 10 seconds and 5 minutes later - You will be removed from game

You will lose any fuel used to join the raid - nor will you be credited with a completion even if the team manage to complete the raid in your absence

This needs to be investigated and fixed asap - And I also move for the ability to either have these raids counted as completed or your fuel refunded - Perhaps an option in game to send "unfinished" raids from the history screen to an adjudicator that can check for error codes or watch play back and if it is due to an issue out of you control like this is - You can be credited with a win

Because losing fuel for something we can't control sucks and isn't fair on players at all

Thanks for everyone's time, please join this also if you are experiencing the same issue with your particular version (For me it's on log-in screen top left)

15 hours ago, *Xx_P4LE_R1DER_xX said:

This is still happening to me is there a fix yet?

What did you do before issue?

Please, make video

21 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

What did you do before issue?

Please, make video

Hi Skula, hopefully this link will work for you 2x videos of mine on onedrive, but these are from when I created this post

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYLOH4qw0sxpGxTxUY5VwfEI2UI?e=oBUPgx

As in my description - the game just gets long input lag and rubber banding, then you just get removed from game and lose fuel and get no win and it comes up with spamming server requests

49 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

It's very like to Internet problems.

Try to decrease MTU on your router to 1200-1300

Sorry Skula, but I'd have to disagree, my internet works fine with every game, including crossout on a daily basis - Just every so often your server decides to freak out and kick sometimes multiple players from a match/ raid with this error

plus 1500 Mtu is default for my modem and I'm assuming many others

My friend who also experiences this error very rarely actually gets over 100mb/ps constantly, definitely no internet issue there

So I have to say the server should be increased to receive 1500 packets 

Or at least make it so the game lets players rejoin matches they have been kicked from

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, RexMasters said:

Sorry Skula, but I'd have to disagree, my internet works fine with every game, including crossout on a daily basis - Just every so often your server decides to freak out and kick sometimes multiple players from a match/ raid with this error

You have right do as you want, we live in a freedom country.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

But yeah, considering next gen consoles are going to be faster, and internet is supposed to be getting better what with more satellites and 5g and all these things

i can only assume the default mtu on newer modems will be higher than 1500 even

so i motion the devs to look into upgrading the server so it can accept larger and larger packets asap and as time goes on

also allowing players to rejoin games they have disconnected from the way games such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends do - so at least we can continue and not lose our fuel

Thanks everyone for your input

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RexMasters said:

i can only assume the default mtu on newer modems will be higher than 1500 even

Jup on my modem its fixed at 1429 and gets lowered automatic if the target host handles smaller pakets better. Its nothing we can do about, its once again greedy devs trying to safe every penny on their servers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Jup on my modem its fixed at 1429 and gets lowered automatic if the target host handles smaller pakets better. Its nothing we can do about, its once again greedy devs trying to safe every penny on their servers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish mine was automatic. Literally my default is 1500, with manual change, but if I do put it lower it's gonna take longer to send info to other games that can take larger packets

Also they don't really have an option, it's either fix it, or get spammed with support requests from people it's still affecting until you do

Or until you ban everybody from submitting tickets, but then whose going to play the game

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, RexMasters said:

I wish mine was automatic. Literally my default is 1500, with manual change, but if I do put it lower it's gonna take longer to send info to other games that can take larger packets

Honestly it makes no sense to lower it, its there for a reason and as you said its not going to get lower in the future. And even when my router chooses to send smaller pakets its not helping at all so skula can take his advice and shove it where the sun doesnt shine!

As long as the devs dont update their crap we cant do anything against it. I checked the russian forums this morning and there are even more bug reports as we have here on the english forum and they are not as nice as we are here so the problem is known.

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, Beni_Stingray1 said:

We do, you not!

Well...

You can think as you want, we live in a freedom country.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

You can think as you want, we live in a freedom country.

Ask the LGBT community for example in your country how free they are to express themselfs in public. Or how much critique the the leading class allows before you magically disappear.

Now go fix your damn game, instead of wasting time here ffs!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Ask the LGBT community for example in your country how free they are to express themselfs in public.

Ask the traditional gender community, for example, in your country how free they are to express themselfs in public. I have never seen that traditional gender make themselfs parads. I think it will be forbidden or will be convicted in the mass media.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Now go fix your damn game, instead of wasting time here ffs!

You did start this conversation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

Ask the traditional gender community, for example, in your country how free they are to express themselfs in public. I have never seen that traditional gender make themselfs parads. I think it will be forbidden or will be convicted in the mass media.

In Brazil people tried to make a hetero pride parade. The media crucified them and people showed up to beat them, so it was canceled. I find it funny how people that preaches about tolerance to themselves can be so intolerant to others.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

Brazil is a third world country no offense and russia does not have freedom of speech but you can tell yourself whatever to feel better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

russia does not have freedom of speech but you can tell yourself whatever to feel better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not only are you telling a Russian what it's like in their country, but "You can tell yourself whatever" is an expression of Free Speech.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Lmao you seriously want to tell me Russia has freedom of speech? 

No, I'm just not arguing with the Russian that said it's a free country.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This:

Is the modern Russia that you're talking about.  Where freedom of speech is at all limited.

How many video games, that you play, come from Communist China, or North Korea?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Brazil is a third world country no offense and russia does not have freedom of speech but you can tell yourself whatever to feel better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You proved my point, actualy.

And even if Brazil can be considered a third world country by the rest of the world, half of it is pretty well civilized to your surprise.

_47939625_brazil_pop_466.gif_47943485_brazil_gdp_466.gif

Just don't talk to a person from another country about their own country like you know more about it then they do.

It gives you an air of entitlement you must not be aware of and it will understandably tic them off.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2