DominusPericulum

New Decor item: Television

It's the future, and survivors are strapping various lights, speakers, and holograms to their cars. I think that adding an electronic screen to their car would add some nice character to vehicles. Images are just to give examples of design elements. New and different imagery could be added via new items with similar overall design.

Rare:

This is a bulky and antiquated TV set, and only ever displays static. Size: 2x2x2.

1766708771_TVrare.jpg.1197f65b667b3f4ed0

-----

Epic:

This is a medium-sized TV that displays the Crossout loading icon on repeat. Size: 2x4x1.

1120619408_TVepic.jpg.127c4219a2c8b5c527

-----

Legendary:

This absurdly large TV has a curved display screen and cycles through images selected by the developers. Size: 3x6x1.

64537676_TVlegendary.jpg.d0fccc625cb37c0

Edited by DominusPericulum
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

New deco is always nice. 

But you get boosted by ~20 PS for one item.

So ... i would suggest first to remove the PS from deco :(

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Finally I can have a proper home theater! *takes the dust off old speaker decors*

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Or maybe we are also adding an old white monitor. This is my suggestion. It would be the cheapest among the screens and be a "common" item. Its size is 2x2x2, here I attach my vision ;)

1995414402_screenshot-200224-223546(3951

Edited by VAGRANT1

Yeah some old and new TV could be nice with malfunction screens.  We could put many on some build for some nice effect and ambiance.