zatch5567

New feature: Option to create a party with everyone in the previous raid group

It would be great if there was an easy way to create a party with the other three people that you just finished a raid with. That way, if you had an amazing group y’all could play together for a couple more matches. 

This would eliminate the constant complaints if having a bad teammate in a hard raid and loosing gas time after time again.

And for people who don’t have clans or groups of friends that play regularly, and are in about the same ps range, this could be a way to effectively grind for some of those harder resources without the added frustration of having to depend on other randome players every time and waste gas away. 

It would work something like this. After a finished raid, success or failure, there would be an option like “party up” or something. If multiple people pushed it, they would be placed in a group together and go into the cue for that raid. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is nice idea. I also wanna suggest there should be a way to block the trolls of previous play.
Match system should divide players and blocked trolls, and both won't be matched together in raid.

Of course, report system does work well but with new block system, tolls will get penalty instantly in a roundabout way.
They won't be able to find the others to play raid with very soon.

• Thanks 1

I've thought about this, but that's assuming that everyone is sticking with that Raid, isn't running out of Fuel.  That's the main stopgap, if I'm farming Fuel to run Raids, then I have to go back, and forth between my Raid build, and my Fuel Tank Build.  Missions, and Raids.  Quite often I get locked out, or interrupted from the timer, waiting for a Mission to start, because I get an invite for a Raid I don't even have the Fuel to run.  This system would basically cause that to happen again, and again (Which resets the timer, every time.)

Basically, if the Fuel system wasn't as deflicted as it is, this would work a whole lot better.

Edited by psiberzerker

Well it wouldn’t be an invite. 

If you want to play another round with those people, you can hit the button in the “victory” screen, and if you didn’t want to you could just hit the “garage button” and be done with it. 

No invites, no waiting for people to accept or get out of a match, just if you want to play again with the same team, hit the button and go