Woodyrojo

[Update] [XBOX] Crossout 1.0.61

xo-100-1-0.jpg

• Reverted the recent changes in the mechanics of clan transition from league to league.

Developer comment: The recent changes in clan battles have increased the mode's popularity and gave an opportunity to obtain more uranium to the developing clans, but also have had a significant impact on the value of uranium ore and the uniqueness of the gold and diamond leagues. We are temporarily going back to the previous mechanics and start working on updating the clan battles and league system.

• Fixed a number of issues that led to a drop in performance in the brawl “Present Heist”. 
  • The number of prize places in the leaderboard of “Present Heist” has been increased to 1000 and 5000 (instead of 100 and 1000). 
  • Now special armoured cars come to the players who have no one in the list of friends in test drive.
  • Increased production limit of the "Lacerator" chainsaw (from 1 to 3 pcs.).
  • Fixed an issue where, after the timer passed in “Present Heist”, the completed wave would not count if the next wave did not have time to start.
  • Improved the model and appearance of the "Candy exhaust" decor (a reward for first 5000 places in the "Present heist" leaderboard).

Hotfix, 14.01.2020

Fixed a bug with inability to enter battles that occured to some players' accounts.

Hotfix, 17.01.2020

Updated text strings in the "Clash on engineers".

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

Guest 123

It's quite disappointing how easily updates are rolled out that fix potential financial losses, and other game breaking, or simply game ruining mechanics go untreated for months on end. 

It doesn't help to change the opinion that this game is run in a way that forces people to spend money to keep up, rather than being a platform on which people choose to spend money because they enjoy it. 

Guest Country

Can yall please fix the timing out spamig request and disconnect problems ever other game my friend's have to back out and get me it did not use to be this way

Guest R3d metal

I dont think the new system for clan wars is what killes the price of uranium...it was crap before this system was implemented.

50 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Radar Armor fix??

Why are you people so impatient.

They've put out a state that their working on a proper fix for that because it's not as easy as people think it is. 

Just wait a bit and they'll announce it in a Dev blog when it ready to be tested on the pc test servers and if it works as Interested they'll release it to the live server

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Guest R3d metal said:

I dont think the new system for clan wars is what killes the price of uranium...it was crap before this system was implemented.

Ur joking right the price dropped by nearly 100 I think and the only reason it's not lower is because people are preparing for new relics. 

We would have like 30+ clans over 600 where as before it was like half of that. That means more people are earlier more ore faster and more people were capping on ore

38 minutes ago, SkyReaper2k said:

Why are you people so impatient?

Seriously.  I'm also getting a little sick of "We got nothing new in the past 3 months of Crossmas, Knight Riders, and Halloween, what are the devs spending all our money on?"  

Seriously?  A lot.  We got a lot over the past 3 months, and there's a whole new faction coming.  They're apparently doubling the number of Energy Weapons, and these things take time.

I swear, they don't have a magic wand they can wave, and bibbidy boppity boo up some new content with.

Guest dfge
1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

Seriously.  I'm also getting a little sick of "We got nothing new in the past 3 months of Crossmas, Knight Riders, and Halloween, what are the devs spending all our money on?"  

Seriously?  A lot.  We got a lot over the past 3 months, and there's a whole new faction coming.  They're apparently doubling the number of Energy Weapons, and these things take time.

I swear, they don't have a magic wand they can wave, and bibbidy boppity boo up some new content with.

The problem is they fail to address massive issues that make the game (and the experience of playing the game) worse, just because it makes them money. All the actual content is just a distraction to hopefully throw people off the scent. 

16 hours ago, Guest dfge said:

The problem is they fail to address massive issues that make the game (and the experience of playing the game) worse, just because it makes them money. All the actual content is just a distraction to hopefully throw people off the scent. 

They do try to fix those issues they just don't tell us their working on them for this exactly reason. As soon as they say something their working on people don't stop asking for them to release it. And criticising them that their working on that bug instead of some other

They got backlash for the bad knight riders event so they released some info showing that their working on a big update so their time is going towards that and now people don't shut up about that, just non stop asking when the factions coming 

You need to remember this game is made by a small russian company not some 3A company.

Edited by SkyReaper2k

Guest R3d metal
On 1/8/2020 at 7:20 AM, SkyReaper2k said:

Ur joking right the price dropped by nearly 100 I think and the only reason it's not lower is because people are preparing for new relics. 

We would have like 30+ clans over 600 where as before it was like half of that. That means more people are earlier more ore faster and more people were capping on ore

Not joking at all....the price of uranium has actually gone up a bit simve tnat system was rolled out. Per 10 prior to the cw update on xbox it was around 390ish.... Last night sold 90 and got around 420 per 10. I dont know why the devs only listen to the folks in the top clans or the people that cry the loudest. The new system got more people to play cw. We are ranked 19...we dropped as low as 70 to see if the new system actually worked and it seemed to work perfectly. Saw several groups we had never run across before. We didnt end up fighting the same 5 clans all night. So you can sit there and cry about about uranium...its cool when the game dies due to lack of funding/player base because of folks like you, we'll all thank you for it.

Guest Gmkoss

Hello devs! Just wanted to reach out and see if you could answer a question for me? I wanted to know the possible fusions of the firebug in the test server at the moment? Will their be new possible fusions perks added? Will we be getting multiple perks from one fuse? Please help.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello! Atm the perks are divided into 3 groups. 1st: durability +10% or mass -20% or resistance +10%. 2nd: damage +5% or time till overheat +10% or cooldown speed +10%. 3rd: spread while moving and while standing still -20% or opt. and max. range +15% or ammo +15%. However, these perks are not final yet and may be changed.

Guest Fusion

So how would the fusing work? Would it be that you a get a perk from each group? Also, people have been saying that their are negative perks that’s basically downgrade the weapon, can you confirm this?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.