Spedemix

Light Bar light source is out of sync with the light itself

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The new decor "Light Bar", the light source that casts light is out of sync with the light (aka the emitting texture)
What you expected to see The light source and the light to be in perfect sync always
Conditions in which error reproduce Equip Light Bar, observe how the light source flshes in different times than the light itself.
Problem details

In the video it is evident if you look at the blue side: the blue light source flashes when the blue light itself is off and vice versa.

If you remove the Light Bar and put it back to storage and then re-quip, the sync will be different.

Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

Video showing the bug:

Spoiler

2020.01.09 06.41.17.zip 3F8CE85D.design

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Same thing here, although it doesn't bother me that much. Kinda makes an illusion that there's twice the ammount of lights which works for me ;v

I'm mainly annoyed by the fact that the light is always on: I mean headlights, breaklights, even some armorparts and that wooden rattle horn from the woodie pack, has light or effects that comes on by the press of a key. Taking this into account the police siren just seems to be a sloppy half finished project by the devs. 

• Like 1

1.- maybe are rotating lights and the reflection blink is from the back side :curious:

2.- this decor in fact is no light, is a siren, a siren that happen have lights on all the time?  Yes just like the ambulance siren :dntknw: 

could be turned on and off together?  I guest that could work too...

Yep, the projected light on top of the model has a bit of a delay with the LED module.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, Mad_Lancer said:

I'm mainly annoyed by the fact that the light is always on: I mean headlights, breaklights, even some armorparts and that wooden rattle horn from the woodie pack, has light or effects that comes on by the press of a key. Taking this into account the police siren just seems to be a sloppy half finished project by the devs. 

The Ambulance Light has been the same too as Light Bar so I don't think it's an accident but simply a choice by the devs. I kinda like it you can see the light all the time.