skannerz22

caged beast makes no sense for someone with above average iq

2000+ps vehicle is too slow for this mission so i try bringing a smaller one and it says i need 2000+ yet not even warning me before hand then out of the 6-7 times i manage to get to the cannon 2 times the cannon isn't even visible to shoot with and can't even stop the enemies 1 of those 2 time is this a joke or do i need to really do this 100 times spending day and i'm not even being shot at by the cannon i'm being shot at by a missile launcher which we are not given to use with the 25 enemies or more 

Edited by skannerz22
  • Confused 1

Caged Beast...?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skannerz22 said:

2000+ps vehicle is too slow

Too slow?

2000ps and to slow?
We have dog builds that reach 120kmh at 10k PS...

You know about engines, right? Maybe its overtonnage -> Add more wheels.

Is that the mission with the minfield and the mandrake at the end or which one are we talking about?

25 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

which one are we talking about?

I'm curious too... maybe is the Firestarter coliseum one?

Edited by lucashc90

I guess it's the mission when you need to get to the mandrake through the minefield? I just used a vehicle with a cloak and lots of boosters and just flew up there after I positioned myself against a ramp down below it. You need to shoot at the enemies that are coming way down there where they appear, I suggest taking aim to as close to the spawn as possible, hold down Alt to keep your aim in place and just spam the mandrake. Some enemies will get through though and I suggest trying to catch them in the curves of the serpentines, that's where they spend the most time in the smallest surface area.

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

I'm curious too... maybe is the Firestarter coliseum one?

No, it's the final mission in the Contagion storyline.  Where Foxy sends you through a gauntlet of mines, and Phoenix shots to take over the Mandrake, and shoot the Revenant coming up the hill.

It's also an optional mission.  You don't have to beat Contagion to beat Awakening.  You don't even have to unlock that one, I just did, because Vicky wanted some new legs, and how can I say no to Vicky?  (Foxy?  I can say no to her.)

Edited by psiberzerker