Rusty Rigs is looking for clan members.

New to clan battles; looking to mine resources and cash out uranium for better parts and building stronger rigs.

Looking to round out the team with varying weapon types; discuss strategies for dealing damage, winning matches, and grinding challenges for badge exchange.

Looking for:

● xBox One Console

● Level 10+

● Weekly Players

● PS Score 5400+

● Serious builders and strong communicators

● Good sense of humour

Low pressure, no drama.

Leave your xbox gamertag below. We will reach out to you.

Hey I search a clan for tournaments, my gamer tag is XimPhi0x. I'm learning english (cuz I'm belgian) so if you can take it easy, would be great thx 

Guest Punisher bmf

So I have a question for anyone here. I just sent a request to join a clan and they even accepted it but then about 5 seconds later they kicked me out of the clan and now I have to wait 3 days again to ask another clan if I can join. Is there any way to get the 3 day wait over turned since the clan basically accepted and kicked me out right away just to be pricks so I would have to wait 3 days again to join another clan?? Not really fair in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Guest Punisher bmf said:

So I have a question for anyone here. I just sent a request to join a clan and they even accepted it but then about 5 seconds later they kicked me out of the clan and now I have to wait 3 days again to ask another clan if I can join. Is there any way to get the 3 day wait over turned since the clan basically accepted and kicked me out right away just to be pricks so I would have to wait 3 days again to join another clan?? Not really fair in my opinion. 

They didn't even bother to invite me so I suggest you to search for an another clan

Guest Punisher bmf

It actually wasn’t this clan, it was a different one. I sent the request to join this other clan and they accepted it and then 5 seconds later kicked me out so now I have to wait 3 days which isn’t fair since they obviously did it on purpose. 

Guest steelebrickhous,
On 1/19/2020 at 3:08 PM, BearDown77 said:

New to clan battles; looking to mine resources and cash out uranium for better parts and building stronger rigs.

Looking to round out the team with varying weapon types; discuss strategies for dealing damage, winning matches, and grinding challenges for badge exchange.

Looking for:

● xBox One Console

● Level 10+

● Weekly Players

● PS Score 5400+

● Good sense of humour

Low pressure, no drama.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:08 PM, BearDown77 said:

Looking for:

● xBox One Console

● Level 10+

● Weekly Players

● PS Score 5400+

● Good sense of humour

Low pressure, no drama.

Gamertag is steelebrickhous,  Level 30 with engineers, almost level 15 on all others.  currently in a clan but looking for a different one as there is alot of drama in ours.  Looking for drama free, fun play.  I can play anytime, I'm on pacific time zone.  My clan leader knows I'm looking for a new home.  looking for a relatively active clan so we can have fun.  I've earned Oar and its great but having a good time with good people is more what this is about.  Drop me a message I would love to chat and run some PvP with you to start.

Gamertag is FuchsiaShocked.

I'm level 25 with Engineers, 10 with Nomads, and just working on levelling up Lunatics (lv 6 at the moment) because I want more tactical options than the mostly machine gun builds I've used up to now (also lighter armour and higher top speeds because I always wanna go faster).

Guest APOPHIS1989

Sounds like the perfect clan for me! GT is APOPHIS1989

Guest Klingt gut heisse HighTech

Klingt supi würde mich freuen was von euch zuhoren

Guest Hobbes

Good very active team player here looking for clan that participates in war add me GT: Samurai Hobbes

Guest Fabio
Il 20/1/2020 alle 00:08, BearDown77 ha dichiarato:

Rusty Rigs è alla ricerca di membri del clan.

Nuovo nelle battaglie tra clan; cercando di estrarre risorse e incassare l'uranio per parti migliori e costruire rig più forti.

Cercando di completare la squadra con vari tipi di armi; discutere le strategie per infliggere danni, vincere parti e combattere le discussioni per lo scambio di badge.

Alla ricerca di :

● xBox One Console

● Livello 10+

● Giocatori settimanali

● Sostituire PS 5400+

● Costruttori seri e forti comunicatori

● Buon senso dell'umorismo

Bassa pressione, nessun dramma.

Lascia il tuo gamertag xbox qui sotto. Ti contatteremo.

FABIO91193485 questo è il mio tag

Guest Fabio
Il 20/1/2020 alle 00:08, BearDown77 ha dichiarato:

Rusty Rigs è alla ricerca di membri del clan.

Nuovo nelle battaglie tra clan; cercando di estrarre risorse e incassare l'uranio per parti migliori e costruire rig più forti.

Cercando di completare la squadra con vari tipi di armi; discutere le strategie per infliggere danni, vincere parti e combattere le discussioni per lo scambio di badge.

Alla ricerca di :

● xBox One Console

● Livello 10+

● Giocatori settimanali

● Sostituire PS 5400+

● Costruttori seri e forti comunicatori

● Buon senso dell'umorismo

Bassa pressione, nessun dramma.

Lascia il tuo gamertag xbox qui sotto. Ti contatteremo.

FABIO91193485 

13 hours ago, simonfortune said:

how do i leave a clan on xbox?

Click on the flag icon in the upper left hand corner and then click on "Leave Clan" in the bottom right hand corner.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.