PartsGuy

New player here

3 minutes ago, PartsGuy said:

My friends are I have only been playing a couple weeks and just have to say this game is awesome.

Wait a few days. Then you are the only one of your group left.

We started with 5, ended with 2 players left.

(Few month i even was the only one)

Sill not sure about "why". Imo its the boring short rounds without real community building.

So we are all weird f**** addicted to this sh** even if we got annoyed.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Don't worry.. before ya know it you'll be an entitled clan elite like the rest of us!! :2_100_100:

• Haha 5

Welcome to the game!

Plz don’t quit 

• Like 1

You're going to be just as salty as the rest of us before you know it. 

We all have a common enemy, the game "devlopers". I say word rather loosely when describing the people who are in charge of creating new content for the game. In the early days we didn't even get vehicle packs. The dev's would just randomly nerf crap to change the META. We hardly ever get any new armor pieces, rarer still when not included in a pay pack. I would be under the impression that adding more legos to a Lego game would be top priority, but not here. Not Lego, but semantics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeucesWiId said:

The dev's would just randomly nerf crap to change the META.

Lmao I remember those days

Back when we got monthly game changing/ game breaking updates that turned sht into gold, and meta weapons into salvage 

And after looking at this change to obliterate hovers, looks like they’re trying to go back to those times again lololol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Lmao I remember those days

Back when we got monthly game changing/ game breaking updates that turned sht into gold, and meta weapons into salvage 

And after looking at this change to obliterate hovers, looks like they’re trying to go back to those times again lololol

I guess they do deserve some credit. They were consistently messing with game mechanics, however misguided it was. instead of completely ignoring them for 6 months or more like nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

I guess they do deserve some credit. They were consistently messing with game mechanics, however misguided it was. instead of completely ignoring them for 6 months or more like nowadays. 

Lmaooo, you remember the race for everyone to offload their sht and try and get the new gear before it gets over priced?

Hold up I think I have the harvester pricingstill screenshotted (didn’t get the one when tsunamis were getting sold at 14-16k)

image.png.780eab0a8fe16328a0a481c9b78e93

But you’re right on the delay, something devifintlet happens between then and now, monthly updates have turned into 3-4month periods of waiting

Weekly dev q/a’s with personal responses have gone to monthly q/a’s, to the now multiple month type q/a.

Edited by VileCrib_3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VileCrib_3 said:

Lmaooo, you remember the race for everyone to offload their and try and get the new gear before it gets over priced?

Hold up I think I have the harvester pricingstill screenshotted (didn’t get the one when tsunamis were getting sold at 14-16k)

image.png.780eab0a8fe16328a0a481c9b78e93

But you’re right on the delay, something devifintlet happens between then and now, monthly updates have turned into 3-4month periods of waiting

Weekly dev q/a’s with personal responses have gone to monthly q/a’s, to the now multiple month type q/a.

Man I  was the one telling everyone to offload their shlt and get the hot fresh new new before everyone else woke up and read the forum. That was back when I had to wake up at 5 am every morning, don't miss that at all! 

BJ and Woody where pretty cool back then. I don't think it's the same people anymore. BJ is pretty much gone and Woody just gives out the same 5 responses to every single question he has to answer. They never get involved with us anymore or say hi to a mf'r.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

We all have a common enemy, the game "devlopers"

"Take this thread to Cuba."  

Hi, welcome to the forums!  

giphy.gif?cid=790b761175c1169fb7a98fd4ae

No, your common enemy is the New Player.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Don't worry.. before ya know it you'll be an entitled clan elite like the rest of us!! :2_100_100:

Has CS_2492 hacked your account or anything?

4 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761175c1169fb7a98fd4ae

ALWAYS REMEMBER KIDS!

1744ig.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

ALWAYS REMEMBER KIDS!

1744ig.jpg

The racism card, really?  Look at this thread.

"I love this game!"

"That's great, now here's all the reasons you should hate it, your friends will hate it, and we all hate the developers."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

That's great, now here's all the reasons you should hate it, your friends will hate it, and we all hate the developers."

All valid justifications

I could write a max character limit comment on all the problems with this game, and how me and my friends haven’t been able to convince a single person to stay long term in the all the time I’ve been in the game

Edited by VileCrib_3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

All valid justification 

I could write a max character limit comment on all the problems with this game, and how everyone me and my friends haven’t been able to convince a single person to stay long term in the all the time I’ve been in the game

Hey just keep convincing yourself. Not all make it to the promise land.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A_V_G_P said:

Hey just keep convincing yourself. Not all make it to the promise land.

There’s one guy so far committed to playing, had fun actually using little boys and playing with the guy at lower power score

maybe he’ll be the one to finally stay?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

22 hours ago, DeucesWiId said:

Man I  was the one telling everyone to offload their shlt and get the hot fresh new new before everyone else woke up and read the forum. That was back when I had to wake up at 5 am every morning, don't miss that at all! 

BJ and Woody where pretty cool back then. I don't think it's the same people anymore. BJ is pretty much gone and Woody just gives out the same 5 responses to every single question he has to answer. They never get involved with us anymore or say hi to a mf'r.

Market prices are pretty bad looking atm after the update potential notes.  Making money that way is now gimped in Comparison to its former self .  People are abusing and breaking item prices in the process of over competing. 

At least on ps4 anyhoo.  Even blue items are fallinh out of the profit margin for trade.   No money for anyone now the way y'all greedo bottomless pockettrons are taking it. 

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I could write a max character limit comment on all the problems with this game.

I'd probably read it.

What is the max post size?  Just out of curiosity.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

The racism card, really?  Look at this thread.

"I love this game!"

"That's great, now here's all the reasons you should hate it, your friends will hate it, and we all hate the developers."

giphy.gif

So... Ur a white dude... Got it... 

• Haha 1

Hey op,

Reading all the reply make you think how bad the game is, isn't it?

Sure, gamers move on.  What is wrong if someone find a different game they want to spend time with?

You have a good market condition as the resources reward per game is high. So your 3 days premium while you know you can spend more game time is great.  The game have changed a few months back so all white items are craft-able.  It is now far better for new/newer players to progress as you do not needed to sell off your resources.  Be sure to learn to use the market, as able to buy low, sell high or sometimes turn items to resources would mean making some coins. 

Find a friend or two(xbox players), they would give you some good tips.  Unfortunately in this forum, too many users aim to use any posts to show how they are not pleased with game/dev...etc.

Good luck!!

21 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Market prices are pretty bad looking atm after the update potential notes.  Making money that way is now gimped in Comparison to its former self .  People are abusing and breaking item prices in the process of over competing. 

At least on ps4 anyhoo.  Even blue items are fallinh out of the profit margin for trade.   No money for anyone now the way y'all greedo bottomless pockettrons are taking it. 

The profits are much slimmer now, but the cost of everything is much cheaper now. Legendary weapons would peak to 14k-16k shortly after a dev blog back then, and Relics were max bid 99k. I just paid a little over 4k for a Tsunami and 34k or 36k for a Typhoon. 

Flipping items today is less profitable, but it's also much safer. I paid 13k for Hammerfalls when they were selling for over 15k, the very next day the bottom fell out and they dropped below 10k. That 26k investment netted me -6k in the red. To make it worse I held on to them for over 3 months waiting for the price to come back up. That was a lot of money for me back then, hell it still is. To be honest I haven't had a big payday since the Firestarters event, and it wasn't as much as I was expecting. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

The profits are much slimmer now, but the cost of everything is much cheaper now. Legendary weapons would peak to 14k-16k shortly after a dev blog back then, and Relics were max bid 99k. I just paid a little over 4k for a Tsunami and 34k or 36k for a Typhoon. 

Flipping items today is less profitable, but it's also much safer. I paid 13k for Hammerfalls when they were selling for over 15k, the very next day the bottom fell out and they dropped below 10k. That 26k investment netted me -6k in the red. To make it worse I held on to them for over 3 months waiting for the price to come back up. That was a lot of money for me back then, hell it still is. To be honest I haven't had a big payday since the Firestarters event, and it wasn't as much as I was expecting. 

Wasn't that an issue with some players keeping on about? Weapons/items costing too high, so the exchange power of coins were low.

Seems Devs did the right move to let new/newer players to able to use their rewards to craft. They are no longer have to sell off basic resources to progress. Coins are also cheaper to purchase with real money.